1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:How can a ceramic tile be painted?
- Light source to astigmatism
2. Add polarizer
3. Avoid the light source angle
High reflective to shoot the texture, make a soft box, just like the eyes of light as the film, if the contrast is too large to use the high dynamic to reduce the contrast
- Q:tiles for flooring of bearded drangon tank?
- Hi there you have to be careful using these becauze if it getsx cold, he can prolapse and this can be expensive to fix. if it can be fixed. i prefer paper for babies then gradulate up to the calci sands when older.
- Q:How the gold fritters tiles
- on the quality of tiles, but also concerned about the sale of goods, such as delivery
To teach you some simple identification of brick quality is good or bad way: 1. to see the origin (the general quality of Guangdong brick better); 2 to see flatness; 3 to see if there are pores, particles; The earth tiles 30 to 40 pounds, the heavier the weight of the brick the greater the degree of porcelain, the higher the quality of the higher the quality of the theory is better); 5. listen to sound; 6 to see the water absorption (all ceramic tiles should not absorb the back of the water); Test slip resistance (in the case of water)
- Q:Where can I get granite tile cut?
- look in the phone book and find a tile setter ---- and ask if he will help you and you should offer to go to his shop to avoid the house call charges ......
- Q:bamboo over vinyl tile?
- Possibly. The vinyl tile must be well installed (not coming loose or bubbling or open seams, etc.). If the vinyl tile is a no wax or smooth surface, it may still need to be prepped with a palm sander and 80 grit just enough to give it some tooth. And finally, make certain to contact both manufacturers' reps or technical services to make certain that the new glue is compatible with both the vinyl and the bamboo... and to make certain that this endeavor will not void your warranty. Good luck.
- Q:How to make tiles reasonable
- If you use the brick position without too much corner or triangular position, the basic loss is not great. If you have already paved, I suggest you, according to their own brick position, probably calculate the area and the number of brick, and then click on the actual number of good brick, calculate the loss rate, and master theory. If you do not shop, you can communicate with the master, do not straight, is the quality of brick problems, if it is material problems, looking for businesses to see,
- Q:Tile in my home with young children...?
- I have tile in my kitchen that proceeds into a section of the family room. First I would get a textured instead of smooth tile because if their feet are wet or something gets spilled, it is a nasty hard fall. Tile is very easy to clean in my opinion and it does look very nice and adds to the equity in your home. I am not sure I would put tile in my entire house because I do have children (10 and almost 5) and I have had 2 situations where the floor was wet and my son went down hard. So my suggestion is to not put tile in the whole house, but choose certain rooms. There are pros to it, but having children myself it can be a nasty fall when it is wet and someone slips on it. If put in the kitchen or bathroom I would go for a textured tile instead of smooth to help prevent those falls.
- Q:What is the classification of tiles, what is the difference?
- According to use points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick
- Q:Painted Cider-block fireplace now I want to tile.?
- Q:are tiles or reptile carpet better for a reptile tank?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awFCO I prefer tiles. While the carpet may look nice and is not ingestible, the fabric can snag on claws and teeth. It is absorbent too, so even picking poop up right away will leave the bacteria behind inside the carpet - there is no wiping down, you have to wash the whole thing. As well as being much easier to clean, tiles also hold and spread heat better :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range