1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:China's top ten ceramic tile brand ranking?
- 1 De Gao DAVCO
2 · Marble MAPEI
3 · Nippon 4 Sai Lite CERESIT
5. Bose glue Bostik
7. Oliya OLY
8. Rainbow YUHONG 9. more
- Q:How can I remove white streaks from tile?
- White streaks on the TILE? - or the painted walls. The only thing I can think is that that lysol bathroom cleaner was so powerful that it melted your grout (the stuff between the tiles) Only a very strong acid (murriatic?) would melt your tiles, that is ordinary white glazed (shiny) - try cleaning tiles w/car wax - polish - this will clean and make them shine. If your grout is ok - you can wax that too!
- Q:Cleaning tiles?
- Kaboom grout cleaner. Not tub and tile. There is to different ones. They both are very good. If you can find the Kaboom grout cleaner It will do all of it. Other wise use hot water and Just a cap full of the tub and tile cleaner from kaboom ,
- Q:****how to line up staggered FLOOR tiles. HELP?
- Staggered Tile
- Q:how do I drill through ceramic tile?
- Put a piece of masking tape over the area to be drilled. Drill hole where desired with a masonry drill bit. Don't worry this is a simple operation. Just go slow with the drilling and the tape should keep the tile from cracking.
- Q:Tiling bathroom please help!?!?!??
- Bnose tile is a new simplified way of doing tile and was to remove one of the grout edges. So all you have to do is grout the top like they did in the old days a few years ago. You could also use a thin lat of flat trim, a brass or stainless steel edging, or caulking that matches the wall or tile. I think the simple grout is your best bet. PS. Where corners meet If the tile is same color through they can show. If it is glazed colored or just a thin color on top then no. In that case cut the tile back so that they do not quite reach the corner. Then there will be a slight inverted corner where you will grout or caulk. In neither case would you want to miter the corner. It will be too sharp and thin corners would be weak enough to chip.
- Q:HELP!! Tile or Laminate?
- If you do choose tile, I would recommend having very tight, close and narrow grout lines. I speak from experience: In an home I used to own, I had 12 black and white tile in the kitchen, installed on the diagonal. It looked great, until the grout lines began to get stained from general wear and tear. Yes, the grout was sealed, but it still stained over the next 5 years. If I had it to do again, I would still get the tile, but have the installer place the tiles VERY close together so you don't have such a wide grout line to try to keep clean. Hope this helps! :)
- Q:Game Maker Tile Help?
- it isn't really as easy as you'd think. 1. create a background 2.make sure to check the box labeled Use as tile set 3.open up the room you want the tiles to appear in 4.there should be some tabs below the upper left corner 5.click on Tiles 6.under the big gray blank space(wich is just below the tabs) there should be a place to select the tile you want to use 7.after selecting the tile the gray empty space should show the tile. 8.click in the room on the spot you want the tile. remember, tiles are basicly drawings. so objects sometimes go over or under them. experiment with the layers to solve this :)
- Q:Vinyl planks over ceramic tile?
- While its always best to remove the tile and start with a fresh base for a new sub floor for the vinyl tile. This can be done .. You need to go over the tile with whats called an embossing leveler.. This will allow the vinyl to not show the grout lines. The high spots can be knocked down or floated so its barely noticeable. . By the time you do all this and the chance that you don t get any uneven tile floated out, your better off taking every thing out and do it proper. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:are tiles or reptile carpet better for a reptile tank?
- Reptile Tiles
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range