Order On-line Tracking
|Packaging Detail:||in 50kg net iron drums with double inner polybags.|
|Delivery Detail:||12 days.|
Widely used in textile industry for vat dyeing, reduction cleaning, printing and stripping, textile textile bleaching .
CAS No: 7775-14-6
EINECS No: 231-890-0
UN No.: 1384.
Hazard Class.: 4.2.
Packing Group: II
Hs Code: 28311010
Other heavy metal
(calculated as Pb)
Appearance:white free-flow crystal powders
Packing:50kg net iron drums with double inner polybags, 21MT/20’ FCL.
1. Widely used in textile industry for vat dyeing, reduction cleaning, printing and stripping, textile textile bleaching .
2. It is also used in bleaching paper pulps , especially mechanical pulps, it’s the most fittable bleaching agent in pulps.
3. It is used in bleaching kaolin clay, fur bleaching and reductive whitening, bleaching of bamboo products and straw products,
4. It is used in mineral, the compound of thiourea and other sulphides.
5. It is used as reducing agent in chemical industry.
6. Sodium hydrosulfite food additive grade is used in foodstuffs, as bleaching agent and preservative dried fruits, dried vegetable, vermicelli, glucose, sugar, rock sugar, caramel, candy, liquid glucose, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and canned mushrooms.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|