1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:What is any easy way to cover or change/paint/What Ever to at kitchen tile back splash?
- Screw 1/4 plywood over the tile and apply the mosaic over that....
- Q:Tiling a Shower Surround?
- Start by getting a good tile book that throughly covers shower stalls. I recently remolded a bathroom that started as a simple hey lets tile the shower project. The job can get as big as you make it. In my case I pulled out the standard shower shell existing bath tub, knocked out a closet and turned a standard shower stall into 30 sf showering paradise with a jucuzzi bathtub. First of all, anything you put tile on besides concrete has to have a cement board behind it! (Hardibacker or similar-available at your home improvement stores). There will be lots of dust from removing any existing drywall so use a good quality mask like a painters mask too. I would plan on it taking a couple months if you plan on working on it during the evenings or weekends. My project took nearly 6 months of evenings and weekends and forced my wife and I to share a bathroom with 2 kids-worth it in the end but I probabbly wouldn't go thru it again. If you remove your old shower, you'll be dealing with an new drain as you'll have to build the foundation for the tile out of deck mud. Lowes' or Home Depot did not carry deck mud so I bought my from the local tile store. You can mix you own as a lot of web sites have lots of info on this but I bought mine premixed. You can use the existing shower pan but I preferred the feel of tile vs. the shower pan, not only that my shower is a completely custom shape so I couldn't get a pan to cover it. If your not sure how to build the base, stick with the pan or you can mess up things and end up with leaks that you do not want.
- Q:37 yo FL house slab on grade 12x12 industrial tiles - vinyl/ asbesto[ ?] thru out?
- Best ot go over them...there are laws regarding asbestos removal and it souinds like it could run into the thousands of dollars to have it removed....the other bad thing is...if you plan to sell...you have to disclose the problem or face a lawsuit.
- Q:why does ceramic tiles pop up?
- I would say either the wrong substrate was used. Substrate is the material directly under the tile. Chances are he installed the tile over another floor material that was not suitable for tile. Cement board is the most widely used substrate, but it needs to be screwed down properly so it does not move at all. If the substrate moves, then the tile will also work loose after stepping on it which forces it to move up/down. If he applied thin set over existing ceramic tile that was not cleaned, the thin set probably did not stick. Pull up a pc. of loose tile - is the thin set or other adhesive still stuck on the back of the tile? Sometimes the wrong adhesive won't stick to the back of the ceramic tiles. Humidity won't affect the tile if it was installed correctly.
- Q:when cutting tile for the corner of the shower stall should I leave a gap on each side of the tile?
- Tile one wall all the way to the corner, leaving a small gap at the wall to compensate for any wall movement. Then tile the other wall. leaving the same size gap as your grout lines between the two. You do not want to have a void in the corner.
- Q:I want to paint bathroom vanities and replace the tiles and replace the bathtub?
- i would probably paint first, that way if you spill paint it doesnt ruin the new tile? or replace the tub and tile first then lay something over the entire floor before you paint and do the rest? hmmm sorry im of no help thats a tough one lol
- Q:Tiles on the iron out of the traces of how to remove
- I went back to a similar problem, you go back along with the way, you can refer to the next:
Decoration in the floor tile on the reason iron frame or aluminum alloy, metal push and pull the focus of small, high pressure, can make the metal traces into the brick surface inside, more difficult to clean, you will appear this situation, , The acid is easy to damage the surface.
If it is relatively heavy metal push and pull the scratches, remove the scratches on the tiles will be more difficult, in order to be more effort and faster to remove the metal scratches on the floor, you can first use detergent soak 3 minutes before scrubbing, tiles Cleaning agent and metal scissors will be broken after the decomposition of the loose, with a wet towel stained with detergent to wipe a little hard, clean as a new brick surface immediately show, will not have an impact on the floor tile surface, gloss will not have any change.
- Q:Tiles falling off the outdoor walls, What could be the cause?
- Outdoor Wall Tiles
- Q:What is the difference between polished tiles and ordinary tiles?
- Polished tiles, as the name suggests is polished brick, so the surface is relatively smooth
- Q:In tiling a small square area in front of my entrance, where do I lay the first tile: middle or a corner?
- Start in the exact center. This is where most people's focus will be and so you want to make sure it is centered properly. You'll have to cut the tiles to fit against the walls, but not many people will notice that.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range