|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
OEM Mono sun power solar panels --- Factory direct sale
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:How can I run my house purely off of solar panels?
- In my opinion you can do it. You will need to have solar panels. and batteries to store the power until needed.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:0000 watt Solar Panels?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:kilowatt solar panel help?
- You would be amazed how often I have answered this question. The answer is that it depends on your latitude and local weather . Let's see if I can give you enough information so that you can determine the answer for yourself. A kW solar panel is rated at kW when it is exposed to a solar flux of kW/m^2 (called a peak sun hour). There are readily available tables of effective peak sun hours per day by city (see Reference ). Let's use Fairbanks, AK as an example (it is the first line of the table). Fairbanks get an average of 3.99 of peak sun hours per day on average. So your panel would produce 3.99 kW*hr per day on average.
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 00w?
- The 00w panel puts out 00w at peak power -- full sun. You will lose some power as heat through wires and other equipment and also some will be lost when it's converted to AC, unless you will be using all DC appliances and lights, etc. I think a good estimate would be about 0 - 5% loss. You will also need to know your average solar insolation, average amount of full sun you receive at your site. This will tell you how many panels of 00w it will take to get you 5kwh/day. Don't forget your losses as per above and add a little extra for peak usage that is needed when two or more major appliances and power uses start at the same time. Hope this helps. I'm glad you're checking into solar and good luck.
- Q:why aren't solar panels for your house more affordable?
- Best okorder.com/... Of course sometimes you can get very cheap solar panels if you are in the right place at the right time... A friend of mine got the solar array from one of the road service companies... it had some minor defect so they were replacing it and throwing away the defective one... it still put out a good bit of power and it was free for him... but that is all luck.
- Q:Solar panels?
- Portable okorder.com
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- Just google search solar panels or pv panels and you should get a long list of them. That's what I did. Most of the sites selling them will also have the inverters etc that you'll need. Most likely you'll put several small or medium sized panels on your roof - as opposed to just one large one. You probably won't be able to run an entire cafe off of photovoltaic panels, even if you have a bank of batteries. Too many appliances running at the same time. Ask your electric utility company about net metering - you'll buy juice from them when your demand is high and sell to them when your demand is low - IF you can find a sunny day when you're not using juice, but if you have a restaraunt-sized refrigerator you probably won't be selling as much as you're buying. In effect, it won't eliminate your elec bill, just make it a bit smaller. Either way, you may be looking at spending $20,000 to cover the roof with PV panels and your savings won't pay that back any time soon. So, PV is not so great for a business. Much better for a home where you'll be at work all day the only appliances running in your house is your frig. Whatever you invest to solar your house will be repaid when you sell it, meanwhile you'll reduce your bills dramatically, especially if you convert all your indoor lighting to LEDs. On the other hand, the Googleplex, Google's office building full of computers, covered their roof with pv panels and claim to have reduced their monthly bill by /3. BUT, that's a huge building with lots of roof space.
- Q:Need Solar Panel Guru.....?
- Basically, the answer to your question is forget it. Your approx 8 tons of AC will require about 28 KW of electricity just to run them. Add the rest of the house requirements and your talking a load of 50KW or more. Even if your state has a subsidy program, (and most of them are out of money now), it's a $200,000. system. Making your own panels would be a mistake. Reliability and survival are the key measures for a panel system and homemade panels are just not going to be reliable enough to survive the cold winters. In the end, it is always cheaper to buy good, conservatively rated commercial panels, especially in view of the fact that prices have been tumbling lately. Often, the mounting, interface and conversion costs are greater than the cost of the panels themselves. You might save some bucks by fabricating a mounting framework yourself and installing it, but such a system would not qualify for most state programs and.... you had better be an expert architect or engineer to put together something that will work well. The basic problem after all of this is that your maximum demand will be at night and the panels put out nothing at night. Better to forget about a 00% solution. You can install a modest 0 - 20KW system for perhaps $50,000 costs after rebates and subsidies and perhaps ... it might cover about /4 of your energy needs and might just, pay the investment back in 0 to 5 years. Get first rate equipment and professional installation, if you want the system to perform reliably. Solar voltaics make a lot of sense for Arizona and perhaps Florida. For anyone north of the Mason Dixon line however, fossil fuels are cheap, reliable and work far better.
- Q:How long does it take to charge a 2v deep cycle battery with a 0 watt solar panel?
- 0 Watt Solar Panel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range