|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
OEM Mono sun power solar panels --- Factory direct sale
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:Solar Battery System?
- A solar panel is usually 36 cells and intended to charge a 2V lead acid battery. The battery in laptops may be somewhere between 5 and 20V. The panel might charge a laptop when it is cold, but they heat up in the sun and then it would no longer charge. Typical lap top power supplies are 3 to 4 amps. You need 2 panels in series to get enough voltage to charge the battery directly, but this is wasteful. If you want to charge at the same rate as a lap top power supply you need large panels to provide 5 amps. The 5 Amp panel will only give 5A when pointed directly at the full sun. There may be between 2 and 5 hours a day equivalent full sun depending where you are, time of year. If you want more than that, you need larger panels, or more than one in parallel for a 2V system. It makes sense to charge a 2V battery with the solar panel, and use that to operate the lap top with a car type power supply for a laptop, which runs from a 2V battery (see link below for an example). Get the biggest panel you can afford, and the battery should be larger if you want to run the lap top when the sun isn't shining. Perhaps a 20AH battery is a minimum size. All this costs more than a lap top.
- Q:Are solar panels affordable?
- I don't think you can get a government grant? At least not just yet... But, you can get a nice Tax break for having installed solar panels on your home or for some their backyard works well. But, again you must be aware that having professionals install these panels can be quite costly. If you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty, tackling this project on your own isn't as hard as you might think! And you will be amazed at how much money you can save from the start. And if you get the family involved all the better! Building affordable solar panels for your home, is no pipe dream...But, you must be willing to do the work yourself! That's usually where most people fall short.
- Q:How can I make a sun tracker for a solar panel?
- Since the sun moves in the sky on a very predicatable course you don't need a closed loop control system to track it. All you need is a clock-drive motor and the proper gearing for your latitude. The clock drive motor will move at a constant rotational velocity based on time, and when it is geared down properly the angle of the shaft will follow the sun. Make sure the clock motor is powerful enough to move the solar panel, etc. That's a start, anyway. .
- Q:architecture and solar panels?????????????
- They aren't considered attributes - electrical solar panels are expanses of gray and aluminum covered with glass and water heating panels are expanses of black covered with glass. To cover the cost of investment they must be mounted at the best angle for the location and climate throughout the year and therefore may dictate the form of the roof (if sloped as on residences) or may not be visible in an architectural sense (if positioned on a flat roof of a commercial building.) No matter where placed, provision has to be made for safely accessing them for repair and maintenance.
- Q:How can a solar panel work for me?
- Sounds okorder.com.. I've seen the particular device listed there. While the lamp is mediocre for an LED light source, the panel is excellent - real polysilicon wafers, in an aluminum frame. Same construction as the kind of panels in commercial installations.
- Q:Is it worth installing solar panels on a house that has no South-facing roof?
- Several options: The panels could be mounted on the ground. We mount panels on a roof because they are out of the way but it is not the best choice. The highest output (and most expensive) choice is to mount the panels on the ground fixed in a heliostat (sun tracking mechanism) Far better if the panels are on the ground where they can be more easily cleaned to promote top efficiency. If you have the room they can be mounted in an angled array. Panels can be mounted on the side of a house or on the roof using racks to position the panels properly. We usually say that if we can get the panels within 5 degrees of due south it is sufficient. You could even mount the panels flat onto the side of a house and use mirror mounted heliostats to reflect sunlight to them. All of these options will be more expensive than a perfectly oriented home. There are also other alternatives for producing electricity, conserving electricity through energy savings, or production of other forms of energy that offsets electrical usage. A site survey is the best way to determine this.
- Q:Solar Panels?
- Well, the best way to buy solar panels is to shop by watts. Solar panels come in a wide variety of watts, from to over 200. However, the more watts a panel has, the more it costs. I would suggest getting small things first, and gradually converting to solar power so as to help the environment and save money. If you have an outdoor pool, buy a solar collector to heat it. It will extend your swimming season and once you hook it up, you won't have to worry about it. (My cousins have this on their pool.) Also, there are solar cell phone chargers available for purchase, you could get one of those. As for your house, you would need several solar panels and a converter to be able to power your whole house on solar energy.
- Q:Pls is it ok to connect a 0watt and 20watt solar panel together into a charge controller port?
- Tobi, generally yes, solar panels are like beer, all the europeans get along fine, you can put two Belgiums in the same room as one German and three Englishman. As long as the panels have roughly the same open circuit voltage, usually around 8 volts, then go for it. If you're not sure about this, or the panels voltage disagrees dramatically, then they can still work through the same charge controller, the only other thing you need is a bypass diode in the junction box on the back of each panel. Most modern panels come with these already installed. They are simply electrical check valves, allowing current flow in one direction but not the other. The reason these matter is when the sun is first coming up, the higher voltage panel can force its power backwards through the lower voltage panel, at least until they both reach a voltage higher than the charge controller is set at. This is not a desirable thing to have happen, the 20 watt panel, if its voltage is higher, can damage the 0 watt panel without these diodes if the 20 watt has a much higher open circuit voltage, or Vmax. Look on the back of the panel for these ratings. The only other concern is maximum current. A charge controller has a maximum current it can handle, they are generally model numbered this way, a Xantrex C-60 for example has a 60 amp rating. Add up the Imax numbers on the back of all your panels, this is the maximum amperage the panel should put out. As long as it is not above 80% of your charger controllers maximum amperage, your good. Take care, Rudydoo
- Q:solar panel question?
- Around 20%
- Q:Why do glass covers improve the efficiency of solar panels?
- For a solar thermal panel, the idea is to get the inside as hot as possible. There are three ways to lose heat - conduction, convection, and radiation. By cutting off airflow, the glass cover reduces cooling by convection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range