160W OEM Mono sun power solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:how to build solar panels?
- There are several types of solar panels. If you mean photovoltaic panels for generating electricity, that is a really advanced project that few amateurs are equipped to do. In the long run, it will be a lot cheaper and easier to buy factory made PV panels. You can try building one by sandwiching an array of photovoltaic cells between a sheet of glass or plexiglass and a sheet of aluminum. Remember that this assembly must be able to withstand great heat, and it must be sealed to make absolutely sure it does not leak. So basically, you need to lay out the PV cells and wire them together to get the desired voltage and current, with some arrangement to allow the wires to extend outside without leaking. Then you enclose the panel around all four edges with aluminum channel and seal with silicone sealer. Lay it on thick and test thoroughly with water hoses to eliminate all leaks. As mentioned, it's easier and cheaper to buy them factory made. If you mean a heat collector for a solar house heating system or hot water system, that is just a matter of building a thin, flat aluminum box with a glass lid. For hot air, you just need to circulate the air through the box when the sun is shining. For water, you need to have some arrangement to pass the water through the compartment in thin walled metal tubing. You won't be surprised when I say it's cheaper to buy one factory made. Good luck.
- Q:Solar panel wiring trouble.?
- You are probably wiring them incorrectly: with the positive on panel A connected to negative on panel B; and the negative on panel A connected to the positive on panel B. If you want then connected in parallel, connect the positive on panel A to the positive on panel B and the negative on panel A connected to the negative on panel B. But you will only get vdc. You can't get .5 volts from two volt sources. You can get 2 volts by connecting the panels in series.
- Q:Solar Panels!!???!!!?
- Solar Power. There is no denying it, solar power works. Not only is it energy efficient, it is also safe and extremely clean. Whether it may be for a home, business or a community, there are no limits to the energy that the best solar panels are able to offer.It is a guarantee that once this medium is applied, you would easily slash your greenhouse gas emissions and electricity bill.
- Q:how do i fix my solar panel? please hurry i need it for my science fair project?
- leave the car in the sun for a few hours to see if it charges. if not, the panel is defective. get it replaced b4 the science fair
- Q:Can you lease your property for solar panels?
- There okorder.com/... The article below gives some other creative ways to finance a PV system.
- Q:Why do solar panels burn out?
- could be temperature, poor design and U-V damage If they are outdoor lamps like mine it is more likely the rechargeable batterys are bad.
- Q:Is there any way I can get solar panels with my restrictions?
- The big problem is that you cannot force the homeowners association to do anything. I live in a condo with a HOA. We have outside parking spaces. The goonies won't let people run electric lines to parking spaces to charge electric cars. Several years ago, residents had to sue the HOA in court because they would not allow satellite dishes on buildings. The HOA lost. You don't have money to pay an attorney so you are out of luck.
- Q:in a solar panel, where do the protons go?
- silicon based photovoltaic cells used some boron as dopant. i dont understand if that helps supress proton pastime, the way they be conscious boron on supressing run away nuclear reaction.... im clueless as you
- Q:Should the value of solar panels be included when appraising a home?
- Zillow ? Great at guessing value. Start with ur property tax agencies valuation. Solar panels seldom GET any return on costs. Often creating negative value. Contact actual Realtors for neighborhoods Comparison of ur house NOT appraisal. Two different animals
- Q:I would like some info on Solar panels and Wind Generators...please?
- I okorder.com... to size a system for your home. There is a link on the page to a world solar insolation map so you know how many sun hours you have per day on an avg. Should not take you more then a half hour to get a good idea of what it will cost you and which package system should work. Good luck on going green and don't let the Oil and Nuke people bring you down. They are just looseing money when you make your own power and their nuke power plant goes off line and not replaced. Some one above said solar cost more.. That is not true. I don't know about other countries but here the cost of living is about 3.5% per year so it is compounded each year. Then there is the rise in fuel cost which is 6.5% per year which will increase. But think about it you are buying 30 years of electric for 34000 dollars. If your electric bill was at current prices 00 dollars a month you would pay 36,000 dollars in 30 years. Now add in the 3.5% cost of living compounded each year for 30 years and the fuel increses . You will pay the public utilie 00,000 in that time frame
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range