Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Model Number:10 conductor
Number of Conductors:10
Application:oilfield, well logging, oil exploration
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Each Pieces Packed in High Quality Plastic Pouch. Then all Packed Products in One Master Export Box.|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after payment|
a. Quick delivery
b. Competitive price with high quality
c. Free samples
d. Expert in cable and wire
10-core fluoroplastic F46 insulated special rubber protected electrode cable-20.06
1. Product Standard
The product is manufactured according to the standard of SY/T6600-2004.
This special 10 core rebber electrode cable is for oilfield logging and is suitable for bearing load connection between oilfield downhole testing instrument and transmission of signal cable. Inside the core place setting load bearing steel strand and outside the bearing load of steel strand setting rubber sheath which can withstand oil, acid, alkali. There are 10 group copper core with fluoroplastics insulation outside, special rubber sheath outside each insulation can withstand oil, acid, alkali. Special rubber sheath outside protect this cable from oil, acid, alkali and make it work in oil, acid, alkali environment for a long time.
3. Operating Characteristics
a.The lowest temperature that cable could work should not be lower than-30°C.
b.Max temperature is 232°C for short period (2h maximum duration each time).
c.Minimum bending radius is 30 times of cable diameter.
The Rubber Protecting:
(20.60 mm ±0.50 mm)
Cable Weight In Air:
Temperature Rating :
Cable Breaking Strength:
Minimum Sheave Diameter:
DC Resistance @ 20°C
Cap Typical @ 1 KHz
TIP: We can produce electrode cable of which breaking strength is greater than the same size over 60KN according to our customer’s requirements.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire has 304, 316, steel wire does not have 304 and 316 material. Stainless steel wire is generally not galvanized. The wire is long enough to rust.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- Resistors (Resistor) are commonly referred to as resistors in everyday life. It is a current limiting element. After the resistance is connected to the circuit, the resistance value of the resistor is fixed, usually two pins, which can limit the current size of the branch through it.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- There are only two kinds of wire in the wire, one is copper, and the other is aluminium.. If you peel it off and it's yellow, then it's copper wire. If it's silver, it's aluminium wire, except these two.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove metal surface impurities, refers to the removal of metal surface attached substances, such as cement, paint, spots and other materials that do not belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- According to Hooke's law, in the elastic limit of an object, the stress is proportional to the strain, and the coefficient of proportionality is called the young's modulus (Y). Express as a formula:Y= (F - L) / (S - L)Y is numerically equal to the stress produced by unit strain. Its units are the same as those of the force. Young's modulus is the property of a material, independent of force and shape of an object.Young's modulus (Young's, modulus) is a noun in mechanics of materials. When the elastic material is subjected to the positive stress, it will produce a positive strain, defined as the ratio of the forward stress to the positive strain. The formula is denoted as E = sigma / epsilonAmong them, E represents Young's modulus, sigma represents positive stress, and epsilon represents positive strain.Young's modulus is large, indicating that in compression or tensile material, the deformation of the material is small.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Sliding rheostat, voltage sharing method and current limiting method can adjust the load current (voltage), but under the same conditions, the adjustment effect is different, the actual application should be based on the appropriate choice of appropriate methods.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hello, in order to prevent wrinkles after washing clothes, you should add the final rinse, softening agent, softening agent loss supplement when washing, in order to maintain the soft feeling, reduce wrinkles.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Steel wire can be processed to fine hair, of course, such as steel wire, but it can not be soft as wool (of course, very thin strands of steel are also very soft).
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. Advantages: the surface of the fabric has a metallic luster, faintly flickering, and varies with the light source.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range