Extruded aluminum enclosure
1. Color and size can be customized
2. The oxidation can insulation
3. Good surface treatment
1) Quality material: T6063 in general (6061, 6060, 6005, 5083, 8056, 3003 available)
2) machining: Lathe/mil/CNC/Polish/punch/drill/tap available.
3) Finishing: Bright clear anodizing (powder coating/painting/silkscreening etc available)
4) Assembling and packaging
5) Application: Industrial appliance etc
6) OEM design/specification is welcome
7) Many sizes are avaialble.We can also make as customers' requests
8)Parts including screws, sealing, metal feet,ect.
- Q:How is the correct choice for the cabinet
- The first thing to consider should be peace. Installing a mission-critical IT device into a locked cabinet will make it easier for network administrators to limit the number of cabinets that can be opened.
- Q:A brief introduction to the server cabinet
- safety protection facilities, easy to operate, install and repair, and to ensure the safety of the operator.
- Q:How can the cabinets be classified?
- Category: console, computer chassis cabinets, stainless steel chassis, monitoring console, tool cabinets, standard cabinets, network cabinets
- Q:The main purpose of the cabinet is the following
- rationale board and routing channels, etc., to the cabinet to install a variety of equipment to provide a very convenient wiring management
- Q:The working principle of the cabinet cooler
- Next, the rotating airflow is forced to enter the heat pipe inside the heat pipe at a rotational speed of 1,000,000 rpm The At the end of the heat pipe, a small portion of the air leaks through the needle valve in hot air.
- Q:What is the problem with the cable? I
- The overall solution of the cabinet is in place, the cabinet for the cable management, will become one of the key links.
- Q:What is the advantage of the cabinet?
- in general, Place the network equipment, the server cabinet is mainly placed on the server, the power cabinet is mainly to prevent the computer
- Q:How does the cabinet cooler solve local overheating problems inside the cabinet?
- The result is a reduction in production efficiency due to frequent downtime of the machine or production line.
- Q:In the IDC room, the cabinet generally refers to the server cabinet.
- This is second only to the system level of the first level assembly. A cabinet that does not have a closed structure is called a rack.
- Q:42U of the cabinet, up to the number of 24 switches can be placed
- There are several specifications switch, 1U 2 U 3U, patch panels and cable management are only 1U
We will keep up with Excellence and Customer satisfaction as mission statement, from product design, development, technology, production and quality, we offer you professional and excellent service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Southern Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% South America
3.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, German
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range