Extra Clear Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
Features of Extra Clear Glass:
1. High claity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Specifications of Extra Clear Glass:
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Applications of Extra Clear Glass:
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
3. Home Appliances: as the screen protector of plasma TV, high-end visual refrigerator door, high-grade microwave oven panel, refrigerator cover, range hood cover, etc.
4. High-end Arts and Crafts, Lamps, etc.
5. Furniture and Bathroom Products.
- Q:Why a broken glass film
- This is because of containing nickel sulfide crystal glass raw material, manufacturing technology in the world is any existing can not be completely avoided, only reduce the exploding probability through control of the purity of raw materials and processing technology to a.
- Q:What are the production processes and raw materials of float glass?
- Float glass production process refers to the glass liquid in molten metal floating on the surface of the flat glass production process. The production process of float glass is to select the raw material needed for the production of glass according to the designed glass composition, and weigh various raw materials according to the designed material, and then prepare the mixture by mixing.
- Q:What's good with a cup?
- Pure porcelain, porcelain, glass, these basic is non-toxic and good some of the porcelain. The problem is that plastic, buy when you should pay attention to:1. see, look at the material are impurities.2., smell, if there is a pungent odor, it is recommended not to buy. Attention to drinking hot water, this cup is very bad for the body.
- Q:Which brand of thermos cup is safe, double glass is not really glass, there is no other add, affect health?
- Insulation cup is generally made of ceramic or stainless steel containers with vacuum layer made of water, the top cover, seal, vacuum insulation layer can make the liquid inside the slow cooling, in order to achieve the purpose of preservation.
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- Fireproof glass, bullet proof glass, gold mirror, Chajing, black mirror, mirror gray, blue mirror... Is the original piece of glass processing, if the original piece of glass (raw material) of the old good to see the unit of processing technology.
- Q:Is toughened glass dish loaded with food harmful to human body?
- Tempered glass is further processed on the basis of ordinary glass. Compared with ordinary glass, the impact resistance is greatly enhanced, and there is no sharp pointed fragment after fragmentation, and its heat resistance is greatly enhanced. However, it is not recommended that the toughened glass tableware be heated in a microwave oven, otherwise it may damage the product.
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bullet proof glass is made of glued laminated material, which is glued together with many pieces of glass or high strength organic board. Generally has the following three layers of structure:Bearing layer: firstly, the layer is broken by impact, and the glass with large thickness and high strength is used. It can destroy warhead or change warhead shape, and make it lose the ability to move forward.Transition layer: the general use of organic adhesive material, strong adhesion, light fastness, can absorb part of impact energy, change the direction of the bullet forward. A very strong and transparent chemical film is sandwiched between laminated glass. This can not only effectively prevent bullet shooting, but also has the properties of surge resistance, explosion resistance, shock resistance and no cracks after impact.Safety protection layer: this layer is made of high strength glass or high strength transparent organic material. It has better elasticity and toughness, can absorb most impact energy, and ensure that the bullet can not penetrate the layer
- Q:What are the ingredients of photovoltaic solar glass? What's the function of each?
- Furthermore the limestone calcium carbonate and Magnesium Oxide, whose main role is to adjust the viscosity of the glass in a suitable value, so that the glass forming time is shorter or longer, in order to meet the requirements of molding; also the introduction of alumina materials, improve the physical and chemical properties of glass, such as strength, chemical stability, etc.;
- Q:Long plastic soft glass is a food grade raw materials?
- The normal use of the family (including the dining table) is entirely without question
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- With low density, high chemical durability, and excellent thermal stability, it also has the surface clean, widely used in TFT-LCD LCD glass substrate, excellent flatness characteristics of up to 92% of the visible light transmittance, and excellent alkali precipitation, widely used in optical coating industry, semiconductor industry.
Our main products are tempered glass, silk screen glass,insulating glass, engraved glass, chip glass, laminated glass and so on. Most of the product is used in fixed door, window,sliding door,enclosure,shower room and so on.The main market is Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, France,Germany,South Africa.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range