Extra Clear Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
Features of Extra Clear Glass:
1. High claity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Specifications of Extra Clear Glass:
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Applications of Extra Clear Glass:
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
3. Home Appliances: as the screen protector of plasma TV, high-end visual refrigerator door, high-grade microwave oven panel, refrigerator cover, range hood cover, etc.
4. High-end Arts and Crafts, Lamps, etc.
5. Furniture and Bathroom Products.
- Q:What's the price of 0.85mm thick plexiglass, please?
- Joint venture material is better, about 600 or so, I personally think that the choice of joint venture board is still ideal.
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Resin is the main raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics. The so-called FRP is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber reinforced fiber and its products (glass cloth and band) as reinforcing material and chorus resin as matrix
- Q:Who has information about power plants chimneys, water glass, acid resistant concrete?
- Water glass acid resistant concrete raw material: water glass, acid resistant concrete raw materials, including cementation material, curing agent, acid resistant aggregate and admixture. The composition of water glass and acid resistant soil is different, and the prepared concrete will have different properties and range of application. 1) cement material - water glass: building engineering usually use sodium silicate glass (including Na20). Divided into powder water glass and liquid water glass according to their different states. Liquid water glass is a fine quartz sand, S102 (or quartzite) mixed with sodium carbonate in a certain proportion, placed in a furnace of 1350 - 1400 DEG C, and cooled by melting reaction to be a semi-finished product of solid water glass. The solid water glass is put into the autoclave, and the water vapor is dissolved into water so that a practical liquid water glass can be obtained. The liquid water glass can be obtained by two times of spray drying, which is usually called sodium silicate powder. The modulus and specific density of water glass have great influence on the properties of concrete. In order to guarantee the technical performance of acid proof concrete, the water glass of suitable modulus and specific density must be chosen. According to the experience of acid proof construction, water glass modulus 2 is recommended. From 6 to 3.O, the corresponding specific density is from 1.38 to 1.40. Water glass appearance is colorless, slightly blue transparent or translucent viscous liquid.
- Q:What's the difference between plexiglass PS boards and toughened glass? What's the difference between them?
- Organic glass is made of polymer materials, which belongs to engineering plastics, PS material is polystyrene board, tempered glass is the glass rapid heating and cooling. The price should be obtained after the glass is the most expensive, followed by PS, organic glass is the most expensive, but after two the advantage is not broken.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- It can be made into various shapes by moulds. The irregular structure of glass determines the following characteristics of glass:1. isotropic particles of glass are arranged irregularly in general, but are statistically uniform, so that their physical and chemical properties are the same in any direction. The crystal is anisotropic. Examples: resistivity, thermal conductivity, transmissivity, refractive index, etc..2. there is no fixed melting point. Glass changes from solid to liquid and varies gradually over a range of temperatures. The crystal is determined by melting point, for example, (water ice crystals) in C melt 0 Eve joy. This property of glass makes it possible to be shaped by blowing, pulling, pressing, and other methods.3. tunability of composition and properties. The properties of the glass may vary continuously and gradually within a certain range with their properties. The crystal has a fixed component and a definite performance. In this way, we can adjust the composition of the glass, so that its performance meets the requirements of the use.
- Q:What is acrylic material?
- Acrylic introduction;Acrylic comes from English Acrylics, generic name for Acrylics acrylic and methacrylic acids chemicals. Including monomers, plates, aggregates, resin and composite material, acrylic acid methyl ester by methyl monomer (MMA) polymerization, namely polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) organic glass plate, "organic glass" from the name "Oroglas" (a PMMA), from the "Organic Glass" (organic glass). But in recent years, all transparent plastics such as PS and PC are collectively referred to as organic glass.
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- Acrylic comes from English Acrylic, generic name for Acrylic acrylic and methacrylic acids chemicals. Including monomers, plates, aggregates, resin and composite material, acrylic acid methyl ester by methyl monomer (MMA) polymerization, namely polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) organic glass plate, "organic glass" from the name "Oroglas" (a PMMA), from the "Organic Glass" (organic glass).
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Raw material pretreatment. The bulk raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) are crushed to damp the raw materials, and the iron bearing raw material is treated with iron to ensure the quality of the glass.
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- Tempered film is to prevent the phone dropped, smashed the screen. Not to prevent scratching. Ordinary film is the hardness of 3H, the use of a few months, there will not be too much scraping, the reason why the election of the steel screen is: high hardness, low toughness, mobile phones fell, can be very good anti broken screen. When the mobile phone drops on the ground, the impact is great, the tension is too large and the screen is broken. Toughened film toughness is low, when the handset sends out the tension, the membrane can bear the tension, thus greatly reduced the main screen to bear the tension.
- Q:Why is toughened glass broken?
- There are a variety of predisposing factors. Tempered glass explodeFor example, A. before the installation of glass is accidentally damaged, like chipping, knocked the feet, because the glass is tempered around the weak area, its strength even weaker than the non tempered glass, but this part of the damage are not likely to cause the glass immediately burst, but changed the internal stress of glass. When the upper wall is used, the internal stress changes gradually, which breaks the glass.B. such as differences in temperature after installation. As you say, temperature, weather, and so on, will make the internal pressure of the glass partial uneven, thus causing burst.Is there a correct size for the C. installation?. If the installation is too tight, the specifications are not appropriate, it will cause stress changes inside the glass, causing a burst.D. the rest is external force, including impact, extrusion and so on. It's not just human impact, or other things, or even wind in nature. If the glass does not fall on the ground, there will be the point of impact (if it is obvious, there will be explosive, Hu Dieban) these can be invoked, but if in the proceedings can only be said to be a possibility, because you have no evidence to prove that. In the domestic situation, the glass manufacturers generally compensate for the glass trouble.
Our main products are tempered glass, silk screen glass,insulating glass, engraved glass, chip glass, laminated glass and so on. Most of the product is used in fixed door, window,sliding door,enclosure,shower room and so on.The main market is Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, France,Germany,South Africa.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range