Extra Clear Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
Features of Extra Clear Glass:
1. High claity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Specifications of Extra Clear Glass:
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Applications of Extra Clear Glass:
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
3. Home Appliances: as the screen protector of plasma TV, high-end visual refrigerator door, high-grade microwave oven panel, refrigerator cover, range hood cover, etc.
4. High-end Arts and Crafts, Lamps, etc.
5. Furniture and Bathroom Products.
- Q:I want to ask, if the home is already hollow glass, that still need to foil it?
- The insulating glass production enterprises are numerous, and the enterprise scale is relatively small. The quality of products is unstable. Products are good and bad, the phenomenon is more serious, even worse, inferior insulating glass is still flooding the market.
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- How to identify good protective film for toughened glass:1., bad exhaust surface residual bubble phenomenon;2., toughened glass can not stick around the corner, bubble phenomenon;3., toughened glass and mobile phone adhesion, easy to fall off phenomenon;4., toughened glass is too thick, affecting transmittance, and thickening of mobile phone thickness;5., toughened glass sticking glue is too thick, affect the mobile phone display transmittance;6. toughened glass is pasted on the mobile phone, and the surface of the mobile phone has a watermark phenomenon.7., toughened glass film is also straight edge and arc edge, arc edge relative to the more rounded, not easy to hurt hand
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- Gloss: turn a high grade crystal glass against the light, and you will find it like a beautiful handicraft. White, glittering and translucent, and reflects the charming multicolored light, and low-end crystal or ordinary glassware in these areas there will be a big gap. What's more, in some ordinary glass containers, there are a lot of bubbles, and the color will be dirty and dark.Purchase of crystal glass
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Ordinary glassEmerald green, fragile, transparency is not high, rain, exposure, aging, deformation, and do not amount to the production of fish tanks.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass made of?
- The glass raw materials used for the natural ore, so the manufacture of glass, first of all to all kinds of ore crushing, processing into powder, then according to the glass component, made with the material into the glass melting furnace for melting glass forming liquid. Qualified glass flows through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- The performance of loading and canning is excellent. The heavy duty coating can keep good storage stability, and the rheological and shearing properties of the coating are constant, and the temperature change is less affected. No delamination after opening, no precipitation, easy to disperse and stir.
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing edible glass bottles (such as pickles bottles, fermented beancurd bottles, etc.), and glass is the kind of glass material?
- The production of glass bottles industry, its raw materials are stone powder, quartz sand, soda ash, waste glass and coalA variety of materials used in the preparation of glass batch, collectively referred to as glass raw materials. In general by the 7-12 component, the main material is 4-6, such as quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, sodium carbonate, boric acid, lead compounds, barium compounds, according to the introduction of oxides in the glass structure effect, can be divided into glass forming oxide materials, intermediate oxide materials, network oxides materials, according to the the properties of oxide, can be divided into raw material, acid alkali metal oxide oxide materials. The glass batch is obtained some necessary properties and accelerate the melting process of raw materials, although less, but it is very important that these materials as clarifying agent, fluxing agent, coloring agent, bleaching agent, emulsifying agent, oxidizing agent and reducing agent etc..The same raw materials, different formulations, the same raw materials, different habitats and different indicators, will affect product quality and production costs. In the case of a small gap in raw material costs, the glass bottles produced are very different from each other in the comparison of small samples, and the difference can only be seen in batch production.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- Ordinary glass is the raw material of soda (sodium carbonate), limestone (calcium carbonate) and silica by high temperature reaction, with sodium silicate, calcium silicate and silica products, according to the needs of different substances will add color.For example, adding chromium oxide (Cr2O3) glass, is green; adding manganese dioxide (MnO2), purple glass; adding cobalt oxide (Co2O3) glass, blue glass, copper, copper oxide is high if the glass appeared blue and green; in order to lower the price of cuprous oxide (Cu2O) when there is red glass.Now, people use the oxide of rare earth elements as coloring agents to make all kinds of high-grade color glass. Colored glass doped with rare earth elements has a bright, bright color and even changes colors in different light. For example, in the glass of neodymium oxide has this characteristic, it shows purple red in the sunlight, in the fluorescence of purple blue, very beautiful. There is a kind of glass that changes with the intensity of light. People use it as the lens of glasses and the window glass of the house. With this kind of glass as a window, the room can maintain a certain brightness, and no longer need to use curtains to shade, so some people call it "automatic curtain"". It can prevent the UV rays of the sun through the library and Museum Library, installed on the glass, can protect the books and cultural relics from UV damage, in addition to the rare earths, directly adding tungsten and platinum in the glass, can also be made of glass.
- Q:What's the raw material for goldfish bowl?
- As for other containers: as long as you can hold water, do not fade, no smell, no harmful substances can be raised
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Considering the type of FRP mould surface is different from the rubber mold so complicated, is generally flat front, so it is recommended to do a Z type mold, pre buried iron screws for back. As long as the screw is properly distributed, it will not leak. Can again, in the mold a good brush coat, also a little gel in the mold parting surface, or glass glue or strips of clay on a concave groove (note the hardness of sludge in winter). The old mold leaks in detail and the sludge is blocked.
Our main products are tempered glass, silk screen glass,insulating glass, engraved glass, chip glass, laminated glass and so on. Most of the product is used in fixed door, window,sliding door,enclosure,shower room and so on.The main market is Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, France,Germany,South Africa.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range