|Place of Origin:|
Hebei China (Mainland)
relatively even, no impurities
|Packaging Detail:||PE bags, ton bags|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
expanded vermiculite for building material
silver and gold color
|Manufacturing Technique:||Crude & Expanded / Exfoliated|
|Grade / Size:|
|Factory Location:||Liaoning, China|
Light to dark brown
Moisture loss at 100°c
PH (in water)
|Package:||100L PE bags packed in ton bag/carton/pallet|
Order information to customers:
|Payment:||LC at sight or optional TT|
Yes, but express fee should be paid by customers.
We will pay you back if you place the order.
Garden's vermiculite has the following features:
Inorganic, inert and sterile.
Ultra light weight.
Free from disease, weeds and insects.
Excellent aeration characteristics.
High water holding capacity
- Q:How to apply the quota of cement and vermiculite insulation layer?
- Vermiculite is a kind of hydrate, which is blocky, flaky and granular. It is the product of weathering and alteration of natural mineral such as biotite. The interlayer water molecule is ignited at high temperature, and the volume is increased by 18-25 times. Rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, aluminum, iron, magnesium, silicate and other ingredients. Vermiculite has higher layer charge number, so it has higher cation exchange capacity and stronger cation exchange adsorption capacity. Characteristics: light weight, and good adsorption properties, not decay, can be used for 3-5 years (unlike the humus, coconut shell, clothing and other perishable).
- Q:What can vermiculite i do?
- Vermiculite is a kind of mica material which is formed when the silicate material is heated at high temperature. In the course of heating, water loses rapidly and expands, and the volume after expansion is equivalent to 8-20 times of the original volume. Thus, the aeration pore and water holding capacity of the substance are increased.
- Q:The role of vermiculite
- Agriculture, vermiculite can be used as a soil conditioner, because of its good cation exchange and adsorption, can improve soil structure, soil water storage, improve the permeability of soil and water, acidicto neutralsoil; vermiculite can also play a role of buffering, rapidchanges ofphtohinder,. Slow release fertilizer on crop growth medium, and allows a slightly excessive use of fertilizers and no harm to plants
- Q:Cymbidium can use vermiculite or vermiculite mixed pine? Peanut shell?
- In addition, vermiculite can also provide the crops with K, Mg, Ca, Fe and trace amounts of Mn, Cu, Zn and other elements. Vermiculite has the characteristics of water absorption, cation exchange and chemical composition, so it has many functions such as fertilizer preservation, water retention, water storage, air permeability, mineral fertilizer and so on.
- Q:Water resources are faced with the crisis of shortage or pollution. Can perlite and vermiculite be used for water treatment?
- With the development of industrialization, water resources are facing the crisis of shortage and pollution. Researchers in various regions have launched researches to meet the new requirements of the state for wastewater treatment.
- Q:What can vermiculite dos?
- In the US 1986 consumption structure, expanded vermiculite used as mortar and cement premix and lightweight concrete aggregate accounted for 52%; the United Kingdom accounted for 40% of concrete, wall mud and cement coagulants.
- Q:What is incubation vermiculite and how it is used?
- There is no difference between incubation vermiculite and horticultural vermiculite, all of which belong to silicate minerals. Its role in incubation and horticultural farming:1, for turtle eggs hatch, with mud and sand is more convenient, safer and more effective.2, for the transport of turtles, moisturizing buffer effect, can improve the survival rate.3, planting medium, one of the main materials, and peat, perlite and other mixed use.4. Sowing mulch.
- Q:What are the characteristics of vermiculite and gold yellow expanded vermiculite?
- Expanded vermiculite has excellent heat insulation, sound insulation, insulation, flame retardancy, and other properties.
- Q:Coconut brick soil permeability is good, that also need to add vermiculite, perlite?
- Coconut and coconut shell powder brick brick is flowers, gardening in the excellent new excellent soilless culture, compression block with high temperature and high pressure treatment is made, free of pests, clean, environmental protection, the compression ratio is 800-900%, the matrix a coconut with about 8-9 liters. Before use, should be disposed of coconut husk, with hard water soaking in north of China, the dissolved coconut husk containing sodium chloride, rinse with pure water, until the leaching out of the water EC value and a EC value close to pure water so far.
- Q:What are the characteristics of vermiculite on flowers?
- No, vermiculite can keep warm and moisturize, but vermiculite doesn't have the nutrients needed by plants, so you need to add fertilizer occasionally
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range