|Packaging Detail:||15kg, 20kg, 25kg bags, ton bag|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15days after 30% deposit reciept|
1.Exfoliated expanded vermiculite
4.China Non-metallic industrial mineral Assocition
Exfoliated expanded vermiculite introduction :
Vermiculite is a layer-structured metamorphic rock of gibbsite silicate. Rich in magnesium, it comes from hot-liquid-eroded or weathered phlogopite. When it is heated to lose water and expands, lt turns curvingas a leech. Therefore is called vermiculite.lt can be divide into original vermiculite and expanded vermiculite. color it can also be divided into golden vermiculite and white vermiculite.
Exfoliated expanded vermiculite physical and chemical quota :
Being differently hydrated and oxidation, the same vermiculite may have different chemical compositions .Generally, its chemical compositions are as follows:
Vermiculite Chemical quota: Mg x (H2O)(Mg3-x)(ALSiO3O10)(OH2)
Loss in buring 800°C/Hour
Vermiculite Physical properties :
Vermiculite sheet Density
Expanded vermiculite Porosity
1.reletive humidity 100% 24H 2. Frozen and melte for 15 minustes in 20 under zero, it’s aize won’t chenge
Norms of raw vermiculite (Implementation standards JC/T810-1996)
|Sand contend % ≤10≤12≤15≤15-20 Expansion coefficient 8multiples≥7-8mutiples>76.5-7 |
Specifications of Expanded Vermiculite (Under the standards of JC/441-1996)
6-12mm 3-6mm 2-4mm 1-3mm 16-40mesh 20-40mesh 40-80mesh 60-100mmesh200mesh 325mesh 400mesh
- Q:How many methods of expansion of vermiculite?
- . The expansion of vermiculite was fine particle structure of thin laminations, filled with air, so they have low thermal conductivity, thermal expansion coefficient of vermiculite tears is generally 0.07-0.07w/m.k, under normal temperature condition (temperature range of 20-30 degrees) technology performance of thermal conductivity and particle size and bulk density of expanded vermiculite between. Product specifications. The refractoriness of expanded vermiculite is 1300-1350 degrees, and the safe service temperature is -30 ~ 1100 degrees. Swelling vermiculite, some moisture absorption rate is small, in the relative humidity of 100% in the environment, after 24 hours, the moisture absorption rate is generally not greater than 2%.
- Q:Why does vermiculite have gold or silver on its surface?
- Vermiculite can be according to the stages can be divided into vermiculite and expanded vermiculite, according to color classification can be divided into golden vermiculite, vermiculite, vermiculite milky white silver white.The selective absorption of minerals by visible light is the main reason for the color of objects. Different colors of light waves are typically represented in different wavelengths, in nanometers, 1nm=109m. The visible light wavelength between 390 - 760nm, the wavelength from long to short in order to show the red orange yellow green blue purple color. Their blend color is white.Minerals are varied in color. One of the reasons for color rendering is that the white light passes through minerals during the process of internal electron transition, resulting in selective absorption of different light colors. The other is caused by physical optical processes. The main cause of the internal electron transition in minerals is the existence of pigment ions, such as Fe3+, which makes hematite red and V3+ makes vanadium garnet green. It is the lattice defects that form "color centers", such as the purple of fluorite. In mineralogy, colors are generally divided into 3 categories: self color is the intrinsic color of minerals; color is the color caused by mixing; false colors are due to some physical optical process. Such as bornite fresh face is red copper oxide film due to surface oxidation, caused by the interference of light and blue purple tarnish. The inner mineral containing directional fine inclusions, when the mineral can occur when the color change colors, transparent minerals or cleavage fracture can sometimes cause the interference of light and appear like iridescent rainbow.
- Q:Excuse me a flower peat and perlite vermiculite proportion?
- Not the mud should not harden, you may feel the compaction, is medium dry feeling, hand feels dry, a little hardness, guess is that.
- Q:Expanded vermiculite with expanded vermiculite
- Vermiculite products: product categories are golden vermiculite, silvery white vermiculite; varieties of vermiculite, vermiculite powder, horticultural vermiculite, expanded vermiculite mixture.The main models are: 1-3mm, 2-4mm, 3-6, 10-20, 20-40, 40-60, 80-120, 100, 150, 200, 325, etc., specifications can be produced according to the requirements of the 60-100.
- Q:What is vermiculite? What's the use of it?
- The high temperature roasting of vermiculite ore can make the volume expand rapidly 8-20 times, and the specific gravity after expansion is 130-180kg/m3. It has a strong thermal insulation performance.
- Q:What harm does sowing only use vermiculite to plant?
- Vermiculite can also provide the crop with its own K, Mg, Ca, Fe, and trace amounts of Mn, Cu, Zn and other elements. Vermiculite has the characteristics of water absorption, cation exchange and chemical composition, so it has many functions such as fertilizer preservation, water retention, water storage, air permeability, mineral fertilizer and so on. The experiment shows that adding the expanded vermiculite of 0.5-1% into compound fertilizer can increase crop yield by 15-20%.
- Q:How can the new vermiculite be treated?
- It depends on whether you buy vermiculite, vermiculite or swelling vermiculite. When you buy the vermiculite raw materials, you can grow flowers and mix them in the ground with the soil and other fertilizers. Expanded vermiculite is finished and can be used directly without further treatment.
- Q:What is the difference between perlite and vermiculite and orchid stone?
- Perlite and vermiculite are used for gardening in modern times, and their functions are similar to those of sand. When soil is added to the soil, the permeability and drainage of the soil are improved, and the ability of preserving water and fertilizer is stronger than that of sand. And they are compared with sand, the biggest difference is that the former is much lighter, more suitable for express than sand.
- Q:Vermiculite in the end what color is good, my how like false?
- Vermiculite is a natural, non-toxic mineral that expands at high temperatures. It is a relatively rare mineral, belonging to silicates. Its crystalline structure is monoclinic, and it looks like mica from its appearance. Vermiculite is produced by hydration of certain granite. It is commonly produced with asbestos.
- Q:How much cement does the vermiculite heat preservation layer need?
- Cement and expanded vermiculite, cement should be no less than 325, usually choose 425 ordinary Portland cement. The volume ratio of cement and expanded vermiculite is generally 1:5, which is economical and reasonable. Cement and sand aspect than the general 1:1. Site inspection method: mix the cement paste with fine powder and knead it by hand.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range