|Packaging Detail:||15kg, 20kg, 25kg bags, ton bag|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15days after 30% deposit reciept|
1.Exfoliated expanded vermiculite
4.China Non-metallic industrial mineral Assocition
Exfoliated expanded vermiculite introduction :
Vermiculite is a layer-structured metamorphic rock of gibbsite silicate. Rich in magnesium, it comes from hot-liquid-eroded or weathered phlogopite. When it is heated to lose water and expands, lt turns curvingas a leech. Therefore is called vermiculite.lt can be divide into original vermiculite and expanded vermiculite. color it can also be divided into golden vermiculite and white vermiculite.
Exfoliated expanded vermiculite physical and chemical quota :
Being differently hydrated and oxidation, the same vermiculite may have different chemical compositions .Generally, its chemical compositions are as follows:
Vermiculite Chemical quota: Mg x (H2O)(Mg3-x)(ALSiO3O10)(OH2)
Loss in buring 800°C/Hour
Vermiculite Physical properties :
Vermiculite sheet Density
Expanded vermiculite Porosity
1.reletive humidity 100% 24H 2. Frozen and melte for 15 minustes in 20 under zero, it’s aize won’t chenge
Norms of raw vermiculite (Implementation standards JC/T810-1996)
|Sand contend % ≤10≤12≤15≤15-20 Expansion coefficient 8multiples≥7-8mutiples>76.5-7 |
Specifications of Expanded Vermiculite (Under the standards of JC/441-1996)
6-12mm 3-6mm 2-4mm 1-3mm 16-40mesh 20-40mesh 40-80mesh 60-100mmesh200mesh 325mesh 400mesh
- Q:Leopad gecko laying box?
- Damp sand and coir, rehydrated coconut husk. 100% perlite is definitely too coarse, and won't retain enough water for rooting. If you have perlite and vermiculite on hand, use them, but I've always found a 50-50 mixture of damp, coarse sand and rehydrated coir to be the best rooting medium.
- Q:Should I get vermiculite insulation removed?
- Perlite or Vermiculite are the first two things that come to mind. I am not sure if those are brand names or not.
- Q:What is the difference between vermiculite and perlite?
- Theur sis chunks, rly boi, sorda vermiculite.
- Q:Why are my bearded dragon eggs really dented?
- Possibly you mean vermiculite,which is an inert substance obtained from mica compounds.Vermiculite is used in mixing various composts,there might well be a trade name of Vermicompost.
- Q:I live in Netherlands and it rains alot is there a specfic soil mixture or way to make pots drain better?
- a good rule of thumb to remember is chemical foods are fast acting and need to be repeated more often, all natural foods are slow release and last longer....chemicals suck------fox farm is great.
- Q:What harm does sowing only use vermiculite to plant?
- Agriculture, vermiculite can be used as a soil conditioner, because of its good cation exchange and adsorption, can improve soil structure, soil water storage, improve the permeability of soil and water, acidicto neutralsoil; vermiculite can also play a role of buffering, rapidchanges ofphtohinder,. Slow release fertilizer on crop growth medium, and allows a slightly excessive use of fertilizers and no harm to plants;
- Q:bearded dragon incubation?
- Diatomaceous earths. Perlite and Vermiculite (expanded).
- Q:Verminculite as reptile substrate?
- I only use vermiculite for starting seeds. Compost alone fortified with slow release fertilizers and a mineral source should be all you need.
- Q:If I mix per lite soil, Kellogg's soil, Sta Green soil and Gardener soil all together in one pot.?
- Mites are bad news. Buy some ZooMed Mite Off or Natural Chemistry Reptile Spray Some veterinarians offer care for reptiles.
- Q:Can vermiculite be used as insulation around a chimney liner?
- Good question. I've used both many times, and I honestly can't decide which is better. I've used vermiculite more, and I know that more breeders use vermiculite than perlite, but I can't say exactly why. I've also used Hatchrite, which is perlite already mixed with water, and it works good. But vermiculite and perlite are easy to mix. Add enough water so it's moist, but not so wet that when you squeeze a handful water drips. And you'll probably need to add water periodically to keep the humidity up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range