|Packaging Detail:||15kg, 20kg, 25kg bags, ton bag|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15days after 30% deposit reciept|
1.Exfoliated expanded vermiculite
4.China Non-metallic industrial mineral Assocition
Exfoliated expanded vermiculite introduction :
Vermiculite is a layer-structured metamorphic rock of gibbsite silicate. Rich in magnesium, it comes from hot-liquid-eroded or weathered phlogopite. When it is heated to lose water and expands, lt turns curvingas a leech. Therefore is called vermiculite.lt can be divide into original vermiculite and expanded vermiculite. color it can also be divided into golden vermiculite and white vermiculite.
Exfoliated expanded vermiculite physical and chemical quota :
Being differently hydrated and oxidation, the same vermiculite may have different chemical compositions .Generally, its chemical compositions are as follows:
Vermiculite Chemical quota: Mg x (H2O)(Mg3-x)(ALSiO3O10)(OH2)
Loss in buring 800°C/Hour
Vermiculite Physical properties :
Vermiculite sheet Density
Expanded vermiculite Porosity
1.reletive humidity 100% 24H 2. Frozen and melte for 15 minustes in 20 under zero, it’s aize won’t chenge
Norms of raw vermiculite (Implementation standards JC/T810-1996)
|Sand contend % ≤10≤12≤15≤15-20 Expansion coefficient 8multiples≥7-8mutiples>76.5-7 |
Specifications of Expanded Vermiculite (Under the standards of JC/441-1996)
6-12mm 3-6mm 2-4mm 1-3mm 16-40mesh 20-40mesh 40-80mesh 60-100mmesh200mesh 325mesh 400mesh
- Q:What's the DIFFERENCE between the TEXTURE of topsoil,potting soil,and clay?
- Do you live near a Home Depot? That's where I get my BIG bags...
- Q:what substrate do you place ball python eggs on while in incubation?
- You should lay them on their sides and make a pit with your finger to gently place the egg in so it doesn't move around. The more eggs the more pits but you do not need to cover the entire egg with dirt. The soil should be kept moist and heated but not muddy. Are you creating an entire incubator with a submersable water heater and all? Thats a good temp...I'm not sure how chicken incubators are made but with lizard eggs they need to be kept humid all the time so they don't dry out. I've used a styrofoam cooler with a small critter carrier in it on a stand with a submersable water heater in water that came up to the top of the stand. I setup the dirt and eggs in the critter carrier and put the cooler lid on to keep the moisture in. The water inside keeps the incubator nice and humid and I would mist the dirt once day. It's so cool when you can candle them...you're in for some fun surprises! Good luck!
- Q:Which 3 materials are the best insulators out of the rest?
- as per your question I would not use vermiculite as a substrate for the same reason I do not use sand. impaction! I use a large enough gravel that they cannot easily swallow and does not stick to their toungue as easy. any wood products can be easily ingested. carpet is probably the best route to go as lizardgirl said. you can use vermiculite for egg laying but only because it holds moisture and is diggable.
- Q:If I mix per lite soil, Kellogg's soil, Sta Green soil and Gardener soil all together in one pot.?
- Mites are bad news. Buy some ZooMed Mite Off or Natural Chemistry Reptile Spray Some veterinarians offer care for reptiles.
- Q:good insulating materials like vermiculite?
- It may not attack the eggs now, but if the mold continues to grow, it may destroy all eggs. I would scoop as much of the mold out as you can and then let it dry out a little, maybe stop adding water to it.
- Q:What is a good mixure of cement,vermiculite & sand to cast molds?
- Neither. Use Vermiculite
- Q:What is the fine brown dust in this warehouse cinder block wall?
- no wash it.vermiculite is a natural earth mineral
- Q:Bearded dragon egg help!?
- The problem with using moss is it gets too wet and dries too quickly, it's very difficult to maintain humidity with it which can cause the eggs to mold or dry out. Try your local garden store or nursery to find vermiculite.
- Q:Can I use parylite as a incubation substrate for leopard geckos?
- Calm okorder.com
- Q:Cultivating mushrooms?
- I used vermiculite. There is a good article on this on okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range