V ， Ah
Rated output power
Overall piston displacement
Number of cylinder (bore×stroke)
4 stroke, water cooling, in-line, direct injection, turbocharging
Variable displacement duplex piston pump
Hydraulic cylinder Cylinder type
Cylinder bore×piston diameter (mm)
Axial piston (safety valve, parking brake) ×1
Axial piston (brake valve, parking brake) ×2
Control valve Control method
Control valve type
Hydraulic pump Pressure setting
MPa(kg/cm 2 )
Hydraulic pump flow
Excavators are used in many ways:
Digging of trenches, holes, foundations
Brush cutting with hydraulic attachments
Mining, especially, but not only open-pit mining
Driving piles, in conjunction with a pile driver
Drilling shafts for footings and rock blasting, by use of an auger or
Hydraulic drill attachment
Hydraulic excavator capabilities have expanded far beyond excavation tasks with buckets. With the advent of hydraulic-powered attachments such as a breaker, a grapple or an auger, the excavator is frequently used in many applications other than excavation. Many excavators feature a quick coupler for simplified attachment mounting, increasing the machine's utilization on the jobsite. Excavators are usually employed together with loaders and bulldozers. Most wheeled, compact and some medium-sized (11 to 18-tonne) excavators have a backfill (or dozer) blade. This is a horizontal bulldozer-like blade attached to the undercarriage and is used for levelling and pushing removed material back into a hole.
- Q:What is the new price of a John Deere 450D LC Excavator?
- i couldn't find a retailer, and Deere's website doesn't list prices, but I found an auctioneer site. Click on the link below for more information.
- Q:What does the excavator pay attention to?
- Three. Travel on soft groundExcavators in the swamp, flood and other soft ground work, should first use the bucket to try whether the ground can withstand the weight of excavators. If you forget the process, there may be serious consequences unless you are driving an amphibious excavator. Although the excavator is tracked design, contact the ground area is large, but the excavator into the mud, can not move events also occur! Just note that this can be avoided. In the swamp, flood and other soft ground work, to avoid excavators trapped, should pay attention to these: 1, first with the bucket test. 2, do not stay long in the same place. 3, go straight, turn less.Wetland excavatorIn case the excavator gets stuck in the mud, don't worry. Never try to climb out of a climbing system. That will only get you deeper and deeper. There are many ways to save. 1, if it's not deep enough, try to hollow out the two tracks. 2, if it is not, on the first try, how deep mud, if not very deep, directly to the front of the silt layer, for their own way, slowly toward the shore near the hard ground. 3, if it is infinitely deep silt, can rent a few piece of iron or board, sideways pressure to the track below, you can easily out.
- Q:does anybody know where i can find the instructions for...?
- Right okorder.com/
- Q:How about Kobelco 75 excavator
- SK75 model is also good Isuzu engine (from Japan), the size of the arm, upper and lower frame (domestic manufacturers), machine production in Chengdu, Hangzhou in two place
- Q:Cod zombies moon helppppppp xD?
- Gravity and Air will return to the Bio Dome once power is on. The only way to get rid of gravity is to allow the excavator to breach the Bio Dome. Once this happens, a PES will be required from then on out in the Bio Dome. Same if the excavator breaches tunnel 6 and 11. Once an excavator has breached any of these three areas. The only way to raise that excavator is to hack its terminal in the Receiving Area.
- Q:Mini Excavator Advice?
- Don't know much about equipment, but we have a Bobcat skid steer on our property that has been excellent.
- Q:Can anyone tell me the Country 92.5 Country Club Drive Code for 2/29/08?
- the codes String is (just cut and paste in all): blajarlinbadturexc .
- Q:I want to buy used excavators, I want to know relevant information?
- For more information on excavators, more excavator supplier information
- Q:LDS: Where did the mummies go?
- We ate them. Just kidding. I honestly have no clue what the church would want to do with mummies. I've actually never heard of this before. I found this website, maybe it will help explain things better for BOTH of us. religion.byu.edu/NXT/gateway.dll/... It doesnt' exactly say why they wanted to buy the mummies, it just says what happened to them.
- Q:The difference between backhoe and hydraulic bucket excavator
- Are you the difference between a backhoe and a backhoe?The shovel is relatively simple and suitable for loading on the regular large operation surface. It is not suitable for complicated conditions of rugged terrain, and it is not suitable for digging. But the loading efficiency is high. Generally used in mines.Backhoe is also the form of most excavators, which can be mined and loaded to adapt to complex terrain and different working conditions.AskNot real budget when set quota, two different prices, very different.Chasing the answerIf hydraulic single bucket excavator, then basically divided into positive shovel, backhoe two bucket form, backhoe is a single bucket excavatorIf electric excavators are generally shovel, this price is generally higher
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range