Excavator CE Form China (K80SD)
Drive Type:Internal Combustion Drive
24T operating hydraulic crawler excavator
Equiped original Cummins EUIII diesel engine
Full electic control
1.2M3 bucket capacity
125KW engine power
23.32T operating weight
|Rated bucket capacity||1.2 m3|
|Operating weight||23320 kg|
|Rated output||125 kW@2100 rpm|
|Bore × stroke||105x125 mm|
|Max. torque||637.9 Nm|
|Main Pumps||2xVariable displacement axial piston pumps|
|Max. flow||2x235 L/min|
|Travel motors||2x Variable displacement axial piston motors|
|Swing motors||1x Fixed displacement axial piston motor|
|Relief valve setting|
|Implement circuit||31.4 Mpa|
|Swing circuit||25.5 Mpa|
|Travel circuit||31.4 Mpa|
|Pilot circuit||3.9 Mpa|
|Max. bucket digging force||152.7kN|
|Max. arm digging force||94 kN|
|Swing speed||12.9 rpm|
|Max. drawbar pull||200 kN/20408kg|
|High speed||5.5 km/h|
|Low speed||3.2 km/h|
|Shoe width||600 mm/800mm|
|Ground pressure||47 kPa|
|Fuel tank||390 L|
|Hydraulic tank||190 L|
|Cooling system||28 L|
|Engine oil||21.5 L|
|Travel reduction unit||2x5 L|
|Swing teduction unit||4.4 L|
|Max. cutting height||9360 mm|
|Max. dumping height||6702 mm|
|Max digging depth||6616 mm|
|Max. vertical wall digging depth||5473 mm|
|Max. digging reach||10088 mm|
|Max. digging reach on ground||9920 mm|
|Min. front swing radius||3951 mm|
|Standard boom||5700 mm|
|Standard arm||2900 mm|
|Overall length||9786 mm|
|Overall height of boom||3256 mm|
|Overall Width||2980 mm|
|Overall height of cab||2946 mm|
|Counterweight clearance||1130 mm|
|Min. ground clearance||468 mm|
|Tail swing fadius||3030 mm|
|Track ground length||3640 mm|
|Track length||4440 mm|
|Track gauge||2380 mm|
|Track overall width||2980 mm|
- Q:How about Xugong excavator?
- 31 is not what good goods! All I did was 31Xugong is also made in China, and it is estimated that it is not goodIf you buy machine, easy to buy Carter, or greater than, Komatsu value and so on, @You spent a few years later, you can sell hundreds of thousands, and the other is equivalent to selling scrap iron! You'll see
- Q:Did the TROJAN WAR happen?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Did the TROJAN WAR happen? obviously, i can't really get a yes or no answer on this, but what i'm actually looking for is, what proof is there that the trojan war could have possibly happened? so far i've got - Parry's experiment in regards to how the story was passed down - Ancient Historians...
- Q:How to be my own General Contractor?
- The perils of home renovation and building are legend. Every job estimate seems to double in the end for both cost and time; endless delays and surprise, money-sucking mistakes prove that. Then there are the surly contractors, the mixed-up lumber order, the mistaken measurements -- in short, anything that can go wrong probably will. So it can be tempting to have the final say in a project. To be the one who hires the right people, inspects the materials personally, checks and double-checks figures and costs, and -- perhaps most importantly -- both makes the rules of the project and enforces them. If that appeals to you, than you might be considering acting as your own general contractor. But should you?
- Q:What is the cost of running an excavator 10hrs a day.?
- Depends on the size of the machine it could be anywhere from $45 hr to $110+ Hr. If its for a basement or something like that its' about $70Hr
- Q:Does anybody know how to do waking dreams?
- What exactly are you asking? To re-enact the dream (so you may continue it) or to actually dream walk? The first one, may be able to be done The second, IMO, not everyone can. Doesn't matter how many years you've practiced it. Either you have the *gift* or you don't. And to answer your question, it is very tough to show you *how*. Please research it, you'll know what I mean then :)
- Q:How is mercury obtained and processed from the earth?
- it is obtained by earth
- Q:What are the names of the characters on Bob the Builder?
- Bob The Builder Cast
- Q:hydraulic problem on Cat 325b excavator?
- Hydraulic problems are tough to figure out sometimes, but I believe you're right. It sounds like you have internal leaking in the cylinder. Because it shows up under load. Right now it looks like your only option is to tear down the bucket cylinder. If the piston looks good then you could probably get away with repacking it. But if you see scoring on the piston, then have it repaired before repacking. If not than the same problem will show up again real soon. Hope this helps.
- Q:Which crane has the longest jib?
- Probably a dragline crane used for quarrying etc.
- Q:Would Excavators insurance cover our damaged well?
- His insurance will cover any damage HE CAUSED. It's up to you to find out what the problem is, and prove he caused it. His insurance isn't going to pay to investigate this, they'll pay to defend if you sue him, and the cause of loss is covered under his policy terms. But it sounds like you've got a dead animal in there. Which wouldn't be his fault.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range