Excavator CE 15ton with Isuzu Engine
Drive Type:Internal Combustion Drive
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
CE Standard Excavator:Hydraulic Excavator
Ce standard Excavator
W2150 is a 15ton middle size excavator with 0.53 cubic meters bucket. The excavator adopts the original ISUZU BB-4BG1TRP engine which can supply 72.7kw power at the rated speed of 2200rpm. Automatic idle speed prevents unnecessary fuel consumption. The well known Kawasaki brand hydraulic pump supplies larger displacement to ensure the excavator stronger power and higher efficiency. Parker brand valve, Doosan brand travel motor and Sungbo brand swing motor match the pump perfectly. It is really a economic machine with high quality. It was widely used in urban construction and building.
|Brand & Origin||ISUZU(Japan)|
|Rated Power||72.7/2200 kw/rpm|
|Max. Torque||337.6/1600 Nm/rpm|
|Engine Displacement||4.329 L|
|Engine Oil Capacity||13.2L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||240L|
|Fuel Consumption Rate||240 g/kw.h or less|
|Max. breakout force|
|(1)Bucket digging force||91.8(KN)|
|(2)Arm digging force||65.3(KN)|
|Max. digging height||8640(mm)|
|Max. dumping clearance||6139(mm)|
|Max. digging depth||5532(mm)|
|Max. vertical wall digging depth||5102(mm)|
|Max. digging reach||8330(mm)|
|Min. front swing radius||2500(mm)|
|Max. pulling force||113(kN)|
|Max.travel speed(double modes)||3.1/5.3(km/h)|
|Max. grade ability||70%|
|Length(with bucket on ground)||8330(mm)|
|Ground length (in transportation)||7718(mm)|
|Height(To the top of the boom)||2800(mm)|
|Height(To the top of the cab)||2705(mm)|
|Counter weight ground clearance||885(mm)|
|Tail swing radius||2380(mm)|
|Min. ground clearance||392(mm)|
|Rotating platform width||2490(mm)|
|Counter weight height||930(mm)|
|Crawler teeth thickness||25(mm)|
|Reach from swing center to tail||2380(mm)|
|Crawler ground length||2840(mm)|
|Standard arm length||3132(mm)|
|overall length of crawler||7525(mm)|
- Q:Please help me with these three history-related questions?
- 1. Excavator, collier, prospector, sapper. 2. Probably Egypt, more than 5000 years ago. 3. Cape Horn
- Q:Diesel consumption of Heavy Equipments
- There is no average> It depends if the EG is being worked or not> And when the operator is running it is he working it to max> They use a lot of fuel> so have a lot on site for refills> Ot the job stops??
- Q:About excavator problem 50There are many types of machines,
- This depends on what brand you are talking about, such as Carter and Komatsu same tonnage, may be different from the bucket, depending on whether you are standard configuration or heavy configuration, there will be the difference between bucket and bucket. You can ask the number of cubic mining soil, professional concept: the excavator bucket capacity, but the bucket capacity refers to the full mark (according to the bucket is full, but around 45 degrees along the stack), note that the actual earthwork calculation, which can estimate the bucket capacity, but not a little poor.
- Q:Is Linkedin only for people with office jobs?
- Not okorder.com is better though
- Q:I need an IC (integrated circuit) with this part number: hb6433308cp?
- Are you positive about that part number? I can't find it on the Net or in the Allied Electronics catalog. AE usually has just about every IC that exists.
- Q:What documents do I need to open the excavator for insurance?
- As long as the driver's license is complete, you can do it
- Q:Can bucket wheel excavators replace dragline excavators?
- Had you asked if they could replace face shovels, then I would have said that in certain circumstances (not many) then 'yes' However a replacement for draglines, a most definite 'no'. Bucket Wheel Excavators are mainly used to take material from a plane which is usually on the same level as the machine, as is a face shovel. That means the 'buckets' are 'biting' bottom to top and loading the material above the machine where a conveyor takes it to a single dispersal point. A dragline takes material from below the plane on which the machine is standing, and places the same material almost anywhere that is appropriate, or even into a waiting dump truck. If a B.W.E. is used to remove the same material, even though it is still removing material 'bottom to top', the material is now 'conveyed' under the machine, meaning that the machine (if it existed) would have to be rather high. To sum up, I would say that a B.W.E. is great for what it does, but ------ for maneuverability, flexibility and even transportability a dragline takes a LOT of beating
- Q:WHAT ARE SOME MEAN NICKNAMES?
- Mean Nicknames
- Q:Import Sumitomo A5-210 excavator fault code 0087 what does that mean? Is the engine system abnormal?
- Should be the engine fuel pipe is not smooth, is it necessary to change the diesel filter, or diesel pipe is too dirty, the pipe and the diesel filter connector at the end of the pull out, hit with the trachea
- Q:what is the largest machine of the world?
- The largest operating man made machine in the world is the CERN LHC. The Bagger 288 comes in second. Here are the details of both machines for you. The Bagger 288 is the largest digging machine in the world. The bucket-wheeler excavator named Bagger 288 (Excavator 288) is built by the German company Krupp. More specifically, it is a mobile strip mining machine. It is the largest tracked vehicle in the world at 13,500 tons. However, Bagger is powered from an external source and is more correctly described as a mining machine which can be moved, while the crawler-transporter was built as a self-powered, load-carrying vehicle. The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator. It is now the worlds largest operating machine. It is expected that it will address the most fundamental questions of physics, advancing humanity's understanding of the deepest laws of nature. The LHC lies in a tunnel 27 kilometres (17 mi) in circumference, as much as 175 metres (574 ft) beneath the Franco-Swiss border near Geneva, Switzerland. I must make a comment concerning 'Flossie's' answer as balderdash. If he/she had done a little research, telephony or communication networks are a series of massive devices of which includes, computers, servers, satellites and transmission microwave towers, transmission wires, and not just 'one' machine. Just a point of correction. Hope this helps you. Regards, Warren
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range