Excavator 15ton (K150SD-1)
Drive Type:Internal Combustion Drive
Big torque travelling devices ensure strong driving force when turning and climbing the extendable chassis not only improves working stability, but also allows transportation of whole machine without dismantling big circular are structure on both ends of pontoon reduces travelling resistance.
|Standard bucket capacity||0.4m 3|
|Number of cylinder||4|
|Max. torque||420N.M at 1600 rpm|
|Type||Variable displacement axial piston pumps|
|Max. displacement||2 × 63cm 3 /r|
|Slew||Fixed displacement axial piston motor|
|Travel||Variable displacement axial piston motors|
|Min. back slew radius||2468mm|
|Max. travel speed high/low||3/2.1km/h|
|Grade ability||30 °|
|Max. digging force of bucket||72kn|
|Max. digging force arm||51kn|
|Groud pressure||0.13kg/cm 3|
|Fuel tank capacity||217L|
|Hydraulic tank capacity||217L|
- Q:What brands do foreign excavators have?
- Japan: Hitachi, Kobelco, Sumitomo, Komatsu, Kato, Ishikawa Shima, Kubota, TakeuchiKorea, Doosan and modernUnited States: Carter, KeithEurope: JCB, Bohai, Terex, Volvo (Volvo is a European brand, but in fact it is the technology of Samsung)
- Q:Elegant Gecko ( dwarf sand gecko) 10 ez points.?
- ur looking for a gecko that is rare among breeders i would look on the net just figure out if u want a hypo or not because dependeng on the breeder, morph. morph quality, and parents there is going to be some price differences... use exo terra desert sand with no dyes in it and get it with calcium then mix it with exo terra burrowing substrate.... the substrate will cost u a good 60 if ur going for a 40g wide and the geckos cant be priced with the small amount of info ur givng
- Q:How do you find a contractor for inground pool removal?
- Call some landscape/grading companies in the area. If it's accessible for a dump truck get quotes on getting it filled with 'fill' dirt (that's the cheapest dirt). Then have them pack it well with a loader or a small tractor(Bobcat). Cover the top with about 4-6 inches of topsoil and plant away whether it be grass, shrubs, trees. The cost will go up if the company has to dump the fill dirt say in the driveway then use a Bobcat/loader to haul it in to the pool. Removing it is going to cost way more; as you'll have a demolition charge, a disposal charge(unless they just use whats left to fill it in) than you've paid for demolition that's not needed) fuel charge and a charge to fill the great big hole. It will also make the ground around the dug out pool to constantly shift because you have re disturbed so much solid earth. Just fill it....
- Q:what are the work capability of major heavy equipments in cubic meter per day?
- This varies greatly by design of the equipment. Some excavators and dump trucks are huge, too large to drive on highways. They are trucked in in pieces and built on site.
- Q:What do you mean by excavator?
- Nothing special, just recently Lan Xiang's advertising language is very fire: learning excavator which is strong, China Shandong find Lan Xiang......
- Q:how to measure the capacity that can be carried by an excavator bucket?
- Buckets come as sizes, like a two yard bucket, etc. That's the capacity in volume. To convert that to weight, you need an average weight of your product by volume, like 25 pounds per cubic foot. Then it's just math: Two cubic yards at 27 cubic feet per cubic yard times 25 pounds per cubic foot is 1,350 pounds per bucket full.
- Q:How long is the normal wait to get an excavator to start digging for a basement?
- It depends entirely on the area of the country you are in, the weather, and the excavator you have chosen. There is no average wait time. If you are building your own home, you are at a disadvantage with an excavator, and will be at a disadvantage with every subcontractor you deal with during the construction of your home. You are only building one home, while the builders they normally work for build multiple homes per year. Every subcontractor will put off your job and give priority to the builders who hire them month after month and year after year. Unfortunately, you may be a one shot deal. Good luck with your situation.
- Q:How do mining companies find mineral deposits?
- Some tools used in mineral exploration: Remote Sensing (satellite imagery to find strucures and rocks lilely to contain mineral deposits) Geophysics (measuring small changes in natural phenomena to detect mineral deposits). Those in common use include magnetics, conductivity, gravity, radiometrics. Seismic (sound waves) to analyse sedimentary rocks when searching for oil and gas. Geochemistry: measuring metal content of soils and rocks to detect higher than normal levels which may indicate a mineral deposit. Geological mapping: looking at rocks and their relationships to find good targets for further exploration. Drilling: only way to truly test deeper mineral deposits: various types that either extract chips of rock or solid core of rock. Prospecting: working your way up a stream loking for concentrations of metals in gravels by panning: old school but still used!
- Q:What is this antique surgical instrument?
- I believe second one is a circular saw used to cut the skull bone. It had teeth around the outside and would be connected to a power source to spin fast.
- Q:The streets were wild and the ads said the excavator was carrying an oil hammer. What's the hammer?
- In fact, this is the name of each place is different, the Chongqing side, there is also said that the gun machine. In fact, the hammer is brokenHope to be of some help to you
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range