Order On-line Tracking
Description of EVA Thermal Film
EVA film is based on EVA resin which basis to ethylene and vinyl acetate copolymer resin, by adding a variety of modified additives, through melt extrusion made of the rmosetting hot melt film. Not be sticky in normal temperature, easy to operation. Produced by thermal lamination with the bonding enhanced crosslinking chemical reactions, making silicon wafers, glass, TPT multilayer material consisting of one firm bond as the product of solar panels, in actual outdoor applications up to 25 years life. A large number of applications at home and abroad well-proven solar panels, EVA film is the optimum cost performance, it is difficult to alternative packaging materials for solar cells.
Specification of EVA Thermal Film:
Elongation at Break
UV Light Resistance 280nm~385nm,15KWh/㎡
% Transmission Retention
Heat/Humidity Resistance 85℃/85RH,2000h
Volume Insulating Resistance
Pange of Thickness
Range of Width
Packing of EVA Thermal Film:
1, package: EVA with special Vacuum package, including EPE, paper,Anti-UV plastic bags, cardboard boxes, qualified tag.
2, current production Width range: 550 ~ 1650mm, thickness 0.3-1.0mm,
Standard specification: 0.5 * 830 * 1000mm. Surface finish: plain or embossed.
3,product specification testing:
1) the thickness is precise to 0.001mm measuring by the special cup,Difference allowable in 0.02mm.
2) The width is precise to 1mm, difference allowable in 5mm.
3) the length difference is allowable in 0.2m.
1. Adjust roller pressure and temperature according todifferent types of paper and ink.
2. When using the film for the first time or changing to other sizes,we recommend a small trial volume before going into fully mass lamination.
3. The following situation will affect the quality of the film during lamination.
a.When using metal ink
b.When the ink contains too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, and silicon additive. etc.
c. When the ink is too thick.
d.When the ink is not completely dry
e.When the paper contains too much moisture
f.When there is too much powder
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 20 Million|
|Main Markets||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Qingdao Port|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||10-20 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese;|
|Factory Size:||Above 20,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 6|
|Contract Manufacturing||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered|
|Product Price Range||High; Average|