Double hung windows
have always been common in older homes, but recently, they have become a popular choice as replacement windows and for new residential projects. The greatest advantage of the double hung window design is that they fit into any decorating scheme from historic to traditional to contemporary. Older homes often require custom window builds and installations and it’s important to have precise measurements to eliminate air and moisture leaks.
Another advantage is that because they slide up and down, up instead of opening out, double-hung windows don't take up exterior space when open, making them ideal for high traffic areas like adjoining walkways, porches and patios. Therefore, the design itself is the main benefit from a space-saving standpoint.
Tilt-out upper and lower sashes are the best features of today’s double hung windows. Some models offer tilting upper sections only. This feature makes cleaning and inspecting weatherproofing strips and repairing caulking very simple and convenient. Some models are offered with completely removable sashes, which offer obvious advantages
PVC(UPVC) window and door
Available in various colors, sizes, shapes and designs, customized According to the client’s specific requirement.
Brand: CONCH,ShiDe LG or any other profile brand (according customer’s requirements)
Series: 60mm, 65mm,80mm,88mm,95mm for PVC window.
60mm, 88mm, 95mm for PVC door
Profile Wall thickness: 2.0mm~2.5mm
Color: Any color for your choice
Hollow glass, laminated glass, tempered glass, Low-E glass, floated glass, reflective glass
single glazing /double glazing /triple glazing
Single : 4/5/6mm
Any other glass thickness according to customer’s requirements.
Handle, lock, sealing strip, friction hinge,etc.
Brand: Chunguang, Guoqiang,ROTO,Lianxin,Puwei and any other brands.
High quantity made in China/ Germany/our standard hardware are good quality. Customers' stipulated brands are available.
1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm
Metal and nylon material
Coated with Germany film, Double color extrusion
Air bubble film + wooden strip; Only air bubble film package for the same size with big quantity to reduce the cost.
Schools, Restaurants, Commercial Buildings and Government Buildings etc.
1.Multi-chambered frame extrusions create superior strength and great insulation
2.Frames and sashes are reinforced with aluminum stiffeners for added rigidity, hardware attachment and installation
3.Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and weather-ability
4.Installation hardware included
5.Complete with screens
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:Glue for convertible plastic back window?
- Does it look to be sewn in?
- Q:Besides plastic, what window covers will keep out the cold?
- Sounds like you are in an old house with single pane windows. Go to Home Depot and talk to them about weather stripping your windows and doors. Check all the outlets on outside walls too. They make an insert you can put under the cover plate to stop drafts. You might look into the plastic that you heat up and it forms a tight seal on the windows. Insulated drapes would help a lot as well. Good Luck!!
- Q:Does anyone know if I can replace the rear plastic window on a Mercedes SL500 convertible? It's cracked.?
- you can have the plastic replaced - i had it happen to me, it faded to yellow and was just plain ugly. either take it to the benz store and have them take care of it - or go to a good upholstery shop and have them replace it. so, yes it is very easily done.
- Q:Jeep plastic windows ?
- Well, okorder.com.
- Q:Is white spirit corrosive to UPVC window plastic?
- There is a specific solvent cleaner for plastic windows, sold from the same places that do the windows. Jeff
- Q:How to fix plastic grid inside window?
- Don't okorder.com It's very light and it's the only antivirus/cleaner with a 99.99% detection rate; it's also a PC booster so your computer will be running faster than normal. Install it, hit run and problem solved. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes.
- Q:I have been tearing out the plastic window in envelopes before recycling, is this necessary?
- Generally, recycling authorities will tell you stuff like this if its important. I would just put the whole envelope in the paper recycling. My authority (Edinburgh) doesn't accept envelopes at all, though, because of the glue!
- Q:I have a 2000 Ford F150 XL. The instrument panel plastic is cracked (the clear window that covers the cluster/gauges). I need to replace it?
- It is called the instrument cluster Bezel Lens. Get a bad instrument cluster out of a salvage yard with a good lens and figure out how to remove the lens without breaking the cluster. I did this for a rare BMW once, and I will tell you what I learned from the experience: After I unscrewed the back of the cluster, i had to go around the plastic housing sealed joint with a utility knife and carefully cut the two halves away from each other while running a screwdriver along to act as a wedge to apply a parting force. When I managed to to that, I found the lens was just sandwiched in between the two, so I was able to cut the new lens piece into the proper size and shape to match the old one. The new on came from another instrument cluster which had a larger lens, but the same thickness and same plexiglass material. I fitted it into place, and glued the two halves back together with super glue, and re-installed the back panel, and it was good to go.
- Q:does anybody know where I can find new plastic rear window molding for the rear back glass for a 92 geo metro?
- Depends what part you mean by plastic window moulding. The rubber stuff that's like a soft bumper is called weather stripping--you can pick that up at any auto parts store. If you mean the small piece of plastic that goes around the edge of the window itself--that comes with the window. The only way to make it look professional is to replace the window. Or at a minimum take the window out, strip the old stuff then replace it with new. An auto glass repair shop is the best place to talk to them about that. If you mean a plastic trim piece inside the car you can try a chevy dealer but it might be difficult to find parts for that model as it hasn't been made in about 15 years. Then you're stuck calling around to junk yards. Sorry, sorry, the new P.C. term is salvage lots.
- Q:Would a Jeep Wrangler with glass windows be any less noisy than a model with plastic windows?
- The glass windows are usually in the hard top. The hard top is much quieter than the soft top.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range