Double hung windows
have always been common in older homes, but recently, they have become a popular choice as replacement windows and for new residential projects. The greatest advantage of the double hung window design is that they fit into any decorating scheme from historic to traditional to contemporary. Older homes often require custom window builds and installations and it’s important to have precise measurements to eliminate air and moisture leaks.
Another advantage is that because they slide up and down, up instead of opening out, double-hung windows don't take up exterior space when open, making them ideal for high traffic areas like adjoining walkways, porches and patios. Therefore, the design itself is the main benefit from a space-saving standpoint.
Tilt-out upper and lower sashes are the best features of today’s double hung windows. Some models offer tilting upper sections only. This feature makes cleaning and inspecting weatherproofing strips and repairing caulking very simple and convenient. Some models are offered with completely removable sashes, which offer obvious advantages
PVC(UPVC) window and door
Available in various colors, sizes, shapes and designs, customized According to the client’s specific requirement.
Brand: CONCH,ShiDe LG or any other profile brand (according customer’s requirements)
Series: 60mm, 65mm,80mm,88mm,95mm for PVC window.
60mm, 88mm, 95mm for PVC door
Profile Wall thickness: 2.0mm~2.5mm
Color: Any color for your choice
Hollow glass, laminated glass, tempered glass, Low-E glass, floated glass, reflective glass
single glazing /double glazing /triple glazing
Single : 4/5/6mm
Any other glass thickness according to customer’s requirements.
Handle, lock, sealing strip, friction hinge,etc.
Brand: Chunguang, Guoqiang,ROTO,Lianxin,Puwei and any other brands.
High quantity made in China/ Germany/our standard hardware are good quality. Customers' stipulated brands are available.
1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm
Metal and nylon material
Coated with Germany film, Double color extrusion
Air bubble film + wooden strip; Only air bubble film package for the same size with big quantity to reduce the cost.
Schools, Restaurants, Commercial Buildings and Government Buildings etc.
1.Multi-chambered frame extrusions create superior strength and great insulation
2.Frames and sashes are reinforced with aluminum stiffeners for added rigidity, hardware attachment and installation
3.Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and weather-ability
4.Installation hardware included
5.Complete with screens
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:How do I remove suncreen from a plastic window on a washing machine and dryer?
- hi ..i would try hand cleaner like mechanics use. just rub it on and leave it for a half hour, then wash off with soap and water. i use this for all kinds of stains. u can buy it at canadian tire or walmart. good luck.
- Q:If I have a glass window in my convertible top and its heated can i replace the top with a plastic window?
- No due to plastic and glass in combination will over heat and melt. You can ask the car dealership or use paper wrapping over windows such as a moon or sun roof rather than plastic to glass.
- Q:Convertible plastic window... dirty?
- Each top is different Mazda Miata for example you can replace just the plastic window. Quit messing around go to the trim shop and have another top put on or a new window sewn in. Trust me that is the only way and when you fold place a towel on the window both sides to protect it from wrinkles and scratches. Convertable tops are good for about 3 to 4 years then the plastic becomes brittle.
- Q:How to remove melted plastic from house window?
- Get a sharp blade and scrape it off. This is the way to get most sticky stuff off window panes.
- Q:do plastic windows weigh less?
- Yes, but you have to use a certified type of plastic. It has to react in a certain way in a collision. It's also thinner and offers less sound insulation. This is why very few road-legal cars have plastic windows, save for stripped out exotic cars like the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N24, and I believe the Porsche 911 GT3 RS has some plastic windows.
- Q:Tinting plastic windows?
- I just would check with a different tint shop. I ran into that issue with my rear window on my car. A few different shops said they couldn't do it because of the size and how curved it was. Bottomline they just didn't want to go through the hassle. I found a shop that was willing and it turned out great. As for the spray tint VHT does make a product called night shades. I've seen it used with mixed results. On something small like taillights it good. But for a a large window you might have issues with consistent coverage. The tint might look blotchy when your done. Once again I would just look at finding a different place to do the tinting for you.
- Q:How do i get a plastic window cover off? I need help!!?
- High risk of damaging the plexiglass even if you get it off. Strong solvents are no better. Replace the plexiglass.
- Q:draft.. put plastic on windows?
- Alot of times the problem is the insulation around the window jamb. Remove the casing carefully and inspect the insulation. I suspect there is little or no insulation between the window and framework. Buy some spray foam and fill the void. Be care full not to get it on your hands. Replace the casing and check for drafts. If you still have drafts you can buy a window insulator kit. It comes with a light plastic film and double sided tape. Apply tape around casing and stretch film over as tight as you can without ripping the plastic. You can then use a blow dryer to shrink the plastic tight. This will allow you to still look out your window clearly. Your cost to fix each window should be around five bucks.
- Q:How to remove window paint stains from plastic?
- The paint you used probably changed the chemical makeup of the plastic window and it isn't a stain at all. It's permanent. It pretty much burned an image into the plastic. You're looking at replacing it, I'm afraid.
- Q:Modern window frames are often made from UPVC plastic which contains the polymer called poly(chlorothene)?
- because they are plastic. wow, that should be obvious. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range