||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
OKorder is offering H BEAM at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to African, South American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
ASTM, GB, JIS
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Alloy Structural Steel
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:300 * 150 * 6.5 * 9 H steel is used as steel beam, span 6 meters, spacing 2 meters, laying steel plate, 15 cm soil
- The concrete strength grade of the slab does not know, the reinforcement does not know, the bearing capacity of the board can afford, it can not be calculated.
- Q:In actual steel structure engineering, why use H steel in large number, but seldom use I-beam? What's the difference between the two?
- I-beam is a hot rolling molding, and its advantage is low price, easy processing, if made of steel column beam, two end welding plate will become. However, H steel needs to be welded with web plate and wing plate, and a great deal of welding and welding variant process have been added. I finished length (i.e. the length of 12 meters), and H steel for processing factory in accordance with the design drawings for the exact dimensions of cutting, welding and straightening type to complete multiple steps, so the steel price is low.Also has section size waste little, use design margin of I-beam, but instead of using H steel, low cost, cost saving. But there are too few examples of this kind of engineering, and this is not a common design idea.
- Q:Method for calculating weight of H steel
- Sectional area=（H＋2T =（TW）2bt 580×2×14）＋2×280×12×14 = 144.64cm2
- Q:What are the main parts of hot-rolled H steel? What kind of project is required to use H steel, and what kind of customer base is best to find when selling H steel?
- Laiwu actively developed with fire resistance, weather resistance, seismic series of H type steel construction, the advanced international standards of H steel, high strength cold rolling H steel varieties; development of light thin, unequal and unequal thickness profile of H steel; the development of railway vehicles with H transmission towers, weathering steel tower structure with H steel, H steel used for offshore oil platform and other products. Comprehensively upgrade the existing products of H steel.
- Q:H steel column calculationHow do you calculate the amount? And what are the steps and formulas for this calculation?
- The flange of the I-beam is variable cross section, the thickness of the web is thin and the outside is thin. The flange of H steel is equal section HWHMHNH. It is the general name of H steel
- Q:H Elastic modulus of section steel
- The elastic modulus of steel is 2.1 * 10^7N/cm L.
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel on the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Structure: steel structure with high stability of hot-rolled H steel based, its scientific and reasonable structure, good flexibility and plasticity, high structure stability, suitable for bearing vibration and impact load of building structure, strong ability to resist natural disasters, especially suitable for some building structures with the earthquake. According to statistics, in the world of 7 or more devastating earthquake disaster, the H steel based steel structure damage to the smallest extent.
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H steel?
- I-steel whether ordinary or light, because the section size are relatively high and narrow, so the moment of inertia of the main sections of the two sleeve is large, therefore, generally only can be directly used in the web plane bending member or the composition of lattice stress components. It is not suitable for the axial compression member or the bent member perpendicular to the web plane, which has great limitations in its application.
- Q:H steel or I-beam, which bearing good?
- I-beam can only be used for cross beams, and H steel can be used for structural load-bearing columns.
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- The formula for calculating the load-bearing capacity of H steel is as follows:M = [（H 2×2×T1 + T2）××××0.858 T2 + R / R）×1000×7.85
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range