1.MDF wood boards for door leaf and door frame ,And the surface is veneered by hand or computer sculpture or embossed by natural wooden skin,then 6 layers painting and polishing
2.Chinese Fir inside block structure. Filling inside: 50% Chinese Fir to 100% Chinese fir
3.Surface:paint finishing is processed by six layer quality paint coating
4.Design&Colour : Diversified available
5.Size available: As per requirement (height*width*depth)
6.Opening direction: Left or right; inward or outward open
7.Accessories: lock, handle, hinges .
1.Protection cap for 4 corners + PEP foam + Bubble bag + 5 layers carton
2.Container capacity: 160pcs/20Ft, 350pcs/40HQ (differs upon your virtual choice)
OEM&ODM is available
Interior wooden door
Natural wooden veneer + 6mm MDF board+Chinese fir wood+ 6mm MDF board
Teak, Oak, Ash, Cherry, Sapele, Mahogany, Walnut, Beech, Pine or as your required.
Standard Dimension( H*W*T)
Door frame: 250mm
Door frame+ frame adjust architrave , lock, handle, hinges
Bedroom, Kitchen room, Storage room
Paint finishing is processed by six layers quality paint coating
Protection cap for 4 corners + PEP foam + Bubble bag + 5 layers carton
Left or right; inside or outside open
20 days after received the deposit.
30% advance T/T, balance accepted by fax copy of B/L
160sets/ 20” FCL
350 sets/ 40” HQ
- Q:Whats the easiest way to put in a doggy door in a metal door?
- Use a jig saw or scroll saw with a metal cutting blade.
- Q:What is the use of aluminum alloy door light?
- Light enterprises: is to do one of the materials used in doors and windows. (Need to be used with other materials)
- Q:Titanium doors and windows price difference is so big, how to identify true and false?
- This depends on what you compare with the material, the price of different materials is certainly not the same ah
- Q:Dose some Hallow Metal Door manufacturing company wants to appoint dealers ?
- Dealers wanted for Hallow Metal Door . A Mumbai based Engineering Pvt. Ltd Company, manufacturing all type of metal doors, with the 'Best in fabrication Industry' technology. The company has strength of over 60 employees and caters to some of the most respected corporate clients in India. As a part of there Expansion program, company is wishes to appoint Dealers .
- Q:Titanium-magnesium alloy door and aluminum-magnesium alloy door which is better?
- First: magnesium this thing is used for heat, since you first do the doors and windows should be considered is the performance of its thermal insulation, so as to reduce the heat exchange inside and outside your house, so as to achieve the purpose of energy conservation and environmental protection. Aluminum alloy thermal conductivity is less than half of the magnesium alloy, you should of course choose the authentic aluminum doors and windows.
Second, you have to distinguish between the [magnesium titanium alloy] and [magnesium titanium alloy] the difference between the former main material is magnesium and titanium, especially titanium, the cost is very expensive, and more for precision instruments and aviation and other fields. While the latter is in the main material inside the aluminum alloy with a trace of magnesium and titanium, the price difference with the former thousands of miles. Moreover, the aluminum alloy itself can not be 100% pure aluminum to create itself contains trace of other elements, including magnesium and titanium. With the [titanium magnesium alloy] to make home doors and windows like Beckham to go to the square aunt playing shuttlecock game, is simply extremely shameless waste.
Third: the current market appears magnesium titanium alloy doors and windows without exception, are the business of the trick only, the word of the word game misleading consumers, [poor mm cents to thousands of miles].
Fourth, it is recommended that you can use 【broken bridge】 series of aluminum doors and windows, both high strength and durable aluminum, while the middle of the special thermal bridge and significantly reduce the thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy, thus making up the alloy The material was originally easy to heat the shortcomings. Better play a heat preservation effect. Of course the price is more expensive than the ordinary aluminum alloy.
- Q:What are the characteristics of red apple aluminum doors and windows?
- Never heard of red apple aluminum windows and doors!
But aluminum doors and windows are good!
- Q:Bathroom aluminum door handle lock how to lock the cylinder
- Disassembly method:
Remove the inside and outside of the two handle panel: the screw in the handle on the panel, the top one, the following one.
2. Remove the inside and outside the lock cylinder cap: screw in the house lock on the cap, that is, plug the left and right sides of the key.
3. Lock the cylinder positioning screw: the screw on the side of the door, in the middle of the lock, with the same height cylinder. The thickest is that.
4. At this time you can remove the old lock cylinder: the old and new lock cylinder, you can replace the.
Install new lock cylinder:
Order and split the opposite, pay attention to the following points:
1. Before installing the new lock cylinder, add a small amount of lock cylinder to the new lock cylinder dedicated lubricant. Repeat the lap with the key.
2. Cylindrical positioning screws must be tightened to prevent the screw after the opening is not good to open the door.
3. Lock the cap screw Do not twist particularly tight, to prevent the call, bad unlock.
4. When installing the inner handle panel, there is a fuse at the bottom, insert the corresponding fuse.
- Q:Aluminum alloy doors and windows lock how to install, what kind of tools, want to install their own
- Open the hole with a hole, you want to open much empty to buy how much of the hole device
- Q:How to describe a metal electronic door?
- Expand on this; use this as a starter and modify the details to fit your story: Jake awoke to find himself in a small room, measuring perhaps 7 feet by 7 feet. The floor was rough white concrete. The walls seemed to be concrete as well, but smoother, and painted gray. The ceiling above was painted that same shade of gray. Jake couldn't tell what it was made of. He slowly looked around the room. It was well-lit with four round recessed lights made up of LED arrays in the ceiling, each covered by a metal grate. There appeared to be a small circular device--about the size of a pencil eraser--safely inside the metal grates. Those could be cameras. There were no windows. Three of the walls were completely solid--no breaks, gaps, or openings. The fourth wall seemed to have a door in it. There was a tiny gap, perhaps the width of a playing card, in the shape of a door--about three feet wide and seven feet tall. But there were no hinges, no door knob, no locking mechanism. Just a very thin gap in the shape of the door. Jake got off the and walked to the maybe-door. He tapped on wall next to the door. It felt like concrete. Then he tapped on what he suspected might be the door. It was definitely metal--colder than the wall with a slightly different feel. But it blended in perfectly with the surrounding wall. He peered more closely, but still couldn't see any hinges, knobs, or locks. Clearly, the intent of whoever had designed the room was to allow only those on the other side to open the door. With nothing visible on his side of the door, Jake guessed that entry and exit was controlled electronically. Maybe there were people on the other side--though he couldn't hear a thing. Or it was possible that the others--his guards, his captors--were miles away. Jake had no idea how he'd ended up here. And he had even less of an idea on how he'd get out.
- Q:How do I expand a hole in a hollow metal door?
- Adam, I use my 'Dremel' with a 1/2 sanding wheel to do just this. Take a pencil and slowly go around the small hole on both sides of the door and make a line to the size hole you require. Then using safety glasses, 'slowly' grind the hole to the pencil line you drawed around the smaller hole with your 'Dremel' on high speed. 'Slowly' is the key here Adam, you don`t want to cut the sandpaper on the wheel. If cut then just replace it with a new sanding pad. It may take about 10-15 minutes to do this whole DIY project but you can do it. Hoped any info. here helped you with your DIY project.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range