Baby Play Yard
1.Upwarp change table
2.With plastic shelf
3.with five colors of new design
4.two color of corner
1.Baby playing and sleeping with plastic shelf
2. Upwarp change table
3.Small hook bassinet
4.with dog hole
5.Material: 200D nylon, plastic parts
6.Carton size: 28.5*28.5*1987.5px
1)Before the order can be confirmed finally,we would strictly check the material ,color ,dimension of the sample step by step
2)We salesman ,also as a order follower,would trace every phase of production from the beginning
3)We have a QC team ,every product would be checked by them before packed
4)We would try our best to help clients solve problems when they occurred
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours2.Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English3.OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product4.Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:How can the bedroom be designed, put down two children's beds and a single bed, but also a bit larger space!
- May according to own request, I help you to make to order
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- The upper and lower berths are good. When you are alone, you can sleep on the lower berth and put some unused things on the upper berth. And the summer is good hanging mosquito net. Relatives come, you can clean the upper berth, let others live, and do not have to sleep with the same bed. I mean, a lot of relatives, if you don't have any relatives, don't do it. If it is for the children, I suggest the upper and lower berth, when I was younger and my brother is so sleep.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- Powerful and save space. Basically, a room with a single bed is enough to fit a child's bed. To buy a single bed, but also equipped with desks, wardrobes and other furniture, larger space occupation. Children's alphabet bed often has both storage, learning, leisure and other functions, a bed home.
- Q:What's the minimum size for a single bed?
- However, the size of a single bed is generally not fixed, especially when customized design, personal height, space size are important factors determining the size of a single bed.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- If you choose to use bunk beds, you should pay attention to the following:1. place bunk beds in the corner of the house and touch the walls on both sides. Doing so can provide additional support and prevent two possible collapses.2., do not let children under 6 sleep on the upper level, he does not have the ability to climb safely coordination, or to prevent themselves falling.3. make sure that the upper mattress is perfect and will not cross the edge of the window frame. If there is a gap between the window frame and the wall, children can fall and asphyxia.4. there is a ladder up to the top to keep the night light so that the child sees the ladder.5. install the guardrail on the top floor. The distance between the upper rail and the guardrail should not exceed 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeters). When the upper mattress is under pressure from his body, make sure that the child doesn't get under the rail. If his head is stuck under the rail, it may suffocate. Therefore, a thick mattress must be used to prevent accidents.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- You are talking about a bed of children. Now, there are many factories in this bed, and the price is not very expensiveSome have 3 beds.
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- If the space is big enough, put in a single bed
- Q:What is the height of the bed?
- If you want to sleep comfortably, the mattress is the priority. Experience tells us that a good mattress should be strong enough to support your body at all points, and when you lie on it, the spine is similar to standing. Of course, can not be too hard to make hips and shoulders beyond its normal curvature, should not be too soft, so difficult to sleep in the mobile body.At present, high-grade bed, its mattess also is particular about. First, adopt independent mattress. The two is the first is exquisite material, exquisite filler, to achieve environmental protection, air permeability, and the human body affinity, there is outside of the fabric cysts, some senior mattresses are used advanced polyester, the texture is very good.
a professional kid's necessities manufacturer, specialize in continuous researching, designing, manufacturing and selling of quality kids commodities, such as baby playards, strollers, cribs, walkers and so on. We have kept supplying all our customers with the best service, high value, innovative design, reliable quality and flexible ordering.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range