Order On-line Tracking
europe industrial coffee grinders wholesale price
Stainless steel coffee powder milling machine can make all kinds of medicinal materials,grain,into uniform powder 50 ~ 200 mesh. grinder is by two full of alveolar mill for grinding operation to grind materials into powder .it is a continuous feeding operation, simple structure,low noise,easy to operate, grinding high fineness, dust-free . it is suitable for supermarket and shop ,home.
Introduction of the commercial coffee bean grinder machine
(1) Material: 304 stainless steel, the commercial coffee grinder is all made of stainless steel.
(2) Fineness: 50-200mesh , feed speed and discharge thickness can be adjusted.
(3) Application: professional coffee grinder, sugar grinder, spice grinder.
|fineness of product||capacity||dimensions||weight|
service of commercial coffee grinder
Pre-sale Service and after-sale Service
1. pre-sale service : To provide design focus on pre-market,with installation and commissioning,provision of technical guidance.
2. after-sale service: Strong technical force, excellent market after-sales service, are our source of power development. our machine is guarantee two years.
So what else are you worried about ?
Q1: How do you care for your kitchen appliances?
A: Keep good Ventilation indoor. Open the doors of the kitchen appliances, if not. There will be some mildew on cutting board and other kitchenware, because the water vapor can not evaporate easily.
Keep clean of all the appliances. Each kitchen has its special cleaning fluid，please go to Kitchen cleaning stores buy some clean them on time.
Q2: Which one do you use the most of kitchen appliances?
A: Assuming you mean small appliances .I say too many! At one time we would buy every one that came along; including a hot dog machine, pizza maker, elec. carving knife, elec., toaster oven,. Most have been garaged sale (sold) or are stored in the garage. Most used; coffee maker, microwave, blender and mini food processor. OK?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|