EPR Fire resistant Marine Cable application
This cable is used on ships,petrol platforms and offshore buildings for emergency power,light and control system.
EPR Fire resistant Marine Cable standards
EPR Fire resistant Marine Cable service condition
1.Rated Voltage:0.6/1(1.2)kV,1.8/3 kV
2.Long term allowable working temperature:90°C
3.Finished Cable can withstand AC 3.5kv/5 minutes without puncture.
4.Cable bending radius
|Cable Structure||Cable Outer Diameter||Minimum Bending Radius|
|Metal Braided Armored||6D|
EPR Fire resistant Marine Cable Model
|CEPF||SC/NC/NSC||EPR insulated LSZH SHF1 sheath flame retardant marine power cable|
EPR insulated LSZH SHF1 inner sheath bare copper wire braid armored flame retardant marine power cable
|CEPF85||SC/NC/NSC||EPR insulated LSZH SHF1 inner sheath bare copper wire braid armored SHF1 outer sheath flame retardant marine power cable|
|CEPF90||SC/NC/NSC||EPR insulated LSZH SHF1 inner sheath bare steel wire braid armored flame retardant marine power cable|
|CEPF95||SC/NC/NSC||EPR insulated LSZH SHF1 inner sheath bare steel wire braid armored SHF1 outer sheath flame retardant marine power cable|
|CEPFR||SC/NC/NSC||EPR insulated LSZH SHF1 sheath flame retardant marine power flexible cable|
|CEPJ||SC/NC/NSC||EPR insulated LSZH SHF2 sheath flame retardant marine power cable|
|CEPJ80||SC/NC/NSC||EPR insulated LSZH SHF2 inner sheath bare copper wire braid armored flame retardant marine power cable|
|CEPJ85||SC/NC/NSC||EPR insulated LSZH SHF2 inner sheath bare copper wire braid armored SHF1 outer sheath flame retardant marine power cable|
|CEPJ90||SC/NC/NSC||EPR insulated LSZH SHF2 inner sheath bare steel wire braid armored flame retardant marine power cable|
|CEPJ95||SC/NC/NSC||EPR insulated LSZH SHF2 inner sheath bare steel wire braid armored SHF1 outer sheath flame retardant marine power cable|
|CEPJR||SC/NC/NSC||EPR insulated LSZH SHF2 sheath flame retardant marine power flexible cable|
EPR Fire resistant Marine Cable Specification
Nominal Cross-section Area
Note:Unlisted cable model can be produced as customer request.
EPR Fire resistant Marine Cable Product Code
Copper Wire Braid
Steel Wire Braid
Low smoke,Low Acid,Low Poisonous
Halogen Free,Low Smoke,Low Poisonous
EPR Fire resistant marine cable construction
1.Copper conductor C10200 Cu-OF
2.Fire resistant layer Mica tape
7.Metal wire braid(Copper wire braid or Gavalanized steel wire braid)
- Q:Should TRS or TS cables be used for the powered signal in a 2 channel PA?
- TRS cables are used for two channels, either to patch stereo signals from one component to another, or for send and return in an effects loop. TS cables are used for single-channel patching, and would typically be used between a mixer and a power amplifier. Speaker cables are different from signal cables, even though they often use the same plugs. Speaker cables should be made of 18AWG or larger 2-conductor wire, whereas signal cables shoud be made of shielded (screened) wire. Be certain to use the correct type of cable for the type of signal being conveyed. You may want to get some local help for this. Someone near you should be able to assist.
- Q:PC power cables question?
- Yes. it is the same cable that comes with every computer, printer, monitor. OK it's the same cable that comes with 95% of them
- Q:amp goes into protection mode and power cables get hot?
- yeah you probably need bigger hots and grounds your wires should never get hot
- Q:What power cable to I need for my new internal hard drive?
- That is a SATA hard drive and requires a SATA data cable and a SATA power cable. The long slot is the power connecter and the short slot is for the data cable. If you power supply does not have a SATA power connecter, all you need is a 4 pin molex to SATA power adapter. They are available at any computer supply outlet. Staples, or Office Depot, or any good computer repair shop should have one. The little port that you have circled in the photo does not need a connection.
- Q:can you use power cable as your ground cable on your amp?
- Power cable and ground cable is the same thing, it conducts electricity exactly the same so you an use your scrap wire for a negative but i would reccomend it all be one piece so that you avoid ground loops and loose connections.
- Q:Power cable on outside of garage wall?
- If exposed, you must use an armored cable or conduit. No if's, and's, or but's... Personally, I think conduit is your best option.
- Q:Car Audio Installation and Setup?
- Power cables are very very important when running a comp set up. You want as much current running through as you can possible get. Same goes for your ground, you want it to be just as good. Monster Cables are a very good brand of cable. RMS is basically the wattage a speaker can take continuously. If you run twice as many watts through your amp it will be significantly louder and boost your SPL.
- Q:Paint trunking, galvanized trunking: that good? expensive? Their advantages and disadvantages?
- Because the AC operation will produce eddy current, will make the steel pipe and cable heat burned. Single core refers to only one conductor in an insulating layer. When the voltage exceeds 35kV, most of the single-core cable, its core and metal shield layer relationship can be seen as a transformer primary winding coil and the relationship between the core. When the single-core cable core through the current when there will be magnetic lines linked to aluminum or metal shielding layer, so that both ends of the induced voltage. Power safety regulations: 35kV and below the voltage level of the cable are used at both ends of the grounding method, which is because most of these cables are three-core cable, in normal operation, the current flow through the three core sum of zero, in the aluminum There is no flux chain outside the package or metal shield, so that there is essentially no induced voltage at both ends of the aluminum or metal shield, so there is no induced current flowing through the aluminum or metal shield after grounding at both ends. But when the voltage exceeds 35kV, most of the single-core cable, its core and metal shield layer relationship can be seen as a transformer primary winding coil and the relationship between the core. When the single-core cable core through the current when there will be magnetic lines linked to aluminum or metal shielding layer, so that both ends of the induced voltage.
- Q:Why does my computer reboot or loses power constantly?
- Hi There, I would suggest shutting it down, unplugging the power and holding the power button on for a few seconds to discharge any remaining power. Next open the side cover and check all the cables to make sure none have worked loose while moving to the next room. While the case is open would be a good time to blow out any dust, etc inside and clean any air filters. Hope this helps, Al
- Q:Power and Ground Cables?
- when okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range