1. Specificaion of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
(1). EPE FOAM + PE + AL/MPET
(2). AL/MPET + PE + EPE FOAM + PE + AL/MPET
(3). MPET + PE + PE + WOVEN FILM + PE + EPE FOAM
up to 97%It can be laminated by double sided Aluminum Foil / MPET and the size &weight &Width & length can meet the customers' demand.
2. Application of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
It can be installed on the roof, wall or floor, the building with the outside world. It has more than 80% thermal energy barrier function, protect wall, and resisit remperature shock dip and efficacy.
3. Packaging and delivery of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
Depends on the clients' requirements and the production conditions.
- Q:Advice on roof insulation please?
- go and buy a roof whirly for every 10mtr. square ,, if you don't want to spend the money then try to put in more vents in the eves so more air can be drawn into the roof space... another thing that I have always thought of doing myself is to get shade cloth and cover over the roof but not touching the tin. Maybe a blind type of thing, where you could roll it up in winter when you want to get the roof hotter. .. anyhow I think whatever you do to redude the heat you must be able to retain the heat in winter if you do not want to use a heater as well... cool luck ''lol"
- Q:Foam insulation spray roofing, Greenest way to build?
- it is one of the strongest roof sealers and the best insulator available
- Q:I would like to find foam type tiles for my roof of decking, insulation?
- www.okorder.com I checked the website I posted by searching 'foam roofing' on google. This link is what I found but there are others... Google it to find your best deal. I think I will spray this stuff under my pier and beam home just to insulate. Thanks for the tip! I can buy this product, apply it myself and cut the cost down to 1/3 or more.
- Q:What are the roof insulation materials?
- Polyurethane is a new polymer material developed from Germany in the 1960s, known as the "fifth largest plastic" (following polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene)
- Q:where can i find and compare prices on roofing and insulation materials?
- It's in euro's but you can convert or get the idea. Also, you have to click on the graphs to get a more clearer image.
- Q:Best roofing insulation to keep warm in the winter?
- Aluminum is a good resister to thermal flow, but its primary characteristic is to stop the transfer of air. A solid barrier of aluminum will stop air movement, and will reflect heat back. A drawback is that it must be installed in a way so that no air can move through any cracks. Blown in fiberglass is your best bet. Trapped air is what insulates a space. Cellulose settles with gravity after a period of time, the fiberglass does not settle, traps more air, and can have a resistance value of up to 33. A well-insulated attic will keep you warm in winter, and keep the hot attic air from infiltrating your home in summer.
- Q:where a cwsc is located in the roof space of a dwelling and the space beneath it contains thermal insulation?
- struggling to understand your question! are you talking about a storage tank? what is the problem with the insulation? if it is in the way move it but insulation under a tank is not a problem the tank will need to be insulated any way!
- Q:Can a heat pump be used to take the heat out of the space below the roof and above the insulation?
- should work, heat pumps pull the heat out of the air,
- Q:Tax Question: Itemized receipt for roofing and insulation?
- I choose the best answer based on the fact that he was correct. Our installation of the roof tiles was not a tax deductible item, but the extra insulation they installed was tax deductible, giving us an over extra $350 in return. We were just going to forget it, but it was actually worth it!
- Q:Good uses for leftover foam roof insulation from a flat roof?
- I'm a bit confused here Andy. If the flat roof needs replacing, when it is removed what is revealed is going to be exactly what you would see if you removed the ceilings. So why consider removing the ceilings if they are ok? When the flat roof is replaced put the insulation in then. Whilst rockwool would have been the material to use there is now roofing insulation board that is much more efficient, 50mm board gives equivalent insulation of something like 150mm rockwool. If the flatroof isn't fitted with suitable vents to keep it ventilated fit them when the roof is done too. The only reason I can see for replacing the ceiling plasterboard is if it hasn't got a vapor barrier ie foil backed board.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade meltalized film, foil film, foil foam and other composite product.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good reputation in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 18 Million
||10.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
10.00% North America
22.00% Eastern Asia
7.00% Eastern Europe
18.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range