1. Specificaion of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
(1). EPE FOAM + PE + AL/MPET
(2). AL/MPET + PE + EPE FOAM + PE + AL/MPET
(3). MPET + PE + PE + WOVEN FILM + PE + EPE FOAM
up to 97%It can be laminated by double sided Aluminum Foil / MPET and the size &weight &Width & length can meet the customers' demand.
2. Application of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
It can be installed on the roof, wall or floor, the building with the outside world. It has more than 80% thermal energy barrier function, protect wall, and resisit remperature shock dip and efficacy.
3. Packaging and delivery of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
Depends on the clients' requirements and the production conditions.
- Q:a roof that is built with the insulation covering the waterproof membrain is ?
- Not done properly.
- Q:we are looking at a house that had mold, all the drywall, insulation, carpet, flooring,roof were replaced help?
- the only element i will think of of, is your carpet takes up allot of the moisture that comes into your homestead, so given which you took that carpet up, your having extra of a buildup on the tile, even nevertheless the flooring would desire to not be moist, they are nonetheless taking moisture in throughout the air. Bleach will help kill the mould, not on the plant life nevertheless, they make sprays for that at any homestead progression keep. desire this allows.
- Q:Roof Insulation?
- Sorry but there isn't enough info to give a good answer...is there space between the ceiling and the roof to add insulation...there may be enough insulation but no ventilation in the area directly under the roof (atic area) If there is not enough air flow in this area the temperature will skyrocket thus heat the kitchen AND the shingles will deteriorate very quickly.If you still need to add insulation the best way is to put sloped roof (if possible)and add insulation in the space created or you can use foam insulation and re roof ..make sure you seal between the wall system and new insulation and whatever method make sure to allow air to flow under the roof (both inflow and outflow)
- Q:Can you insulate an attic in a house with a metal roof? (sweating)?
- I own an 80 year old house -- a home originally built as temporary housing for people working in the airplane industry during the war, and for returning soldiers. Temporary housing that is better structurally than many new homes. In fact, the original design and work was brilliant in its simplicity and precision, and I have found that the problems with my house are the result of work done later on -- additions and fix ups that screwed with the original integrity. One thing I have learned RE old houses is it is often best to leave well enough alone. This does not mean one should not address definite problem, or add certain features, but it does mean one has to think things through and do a great deal of research before acting. As you say, the structure of the roof is the original, so all the folks who had the house before you must have been doing something right. If I were you, I would ask around my community, do some internet searches, and find someone in your area who is an expert on dealing with historical structures of the area. This person will not necessarily be a master craftsman with a PhD in history and another in architecture. It may actually be a skilled handyman or carpenter who is continuing the old family business. He also probably lives in an old farm house, or knows plenty of folks who do. THAT is the guy you want to consult.
- Q:How does insulation work to prevent heat transfer in the walls and roof of a house?
- All versions of insulation are largely air that is kept from moving - air is a good insulator if convection - movement of heated or cooled air due to changes of density - is prevented. This assumes that a vapor barrier and caulking prevent actual air movement through the wall when a wind is blowing. Some insulators are also poor conductors of heat so the connection between inside and outside that might occur is broken. As it happens, glass used in fiberglass and minerals used in rock wool are actually pretty good conductors of heat in solid form but as fine particles and flakes they don't conduct well from one strand/piece to the next.
- Q:My upstairs ceilings are not insulated and on the other side of the 2x6 rafters is the roof.?
- Suggestion: install the insulation with the foam channels but leave the center section (roof ridge area) open from end to end. At each end you can install a static vent or an active one. Depending on the amount of space you have you may be able to install a power vent.If you can send me a diagram with measurements I can give you a more definitive answer.
- Q:insulating my shed roof?
- florida fan nailed it. You can't JUST insulate and solve the problem. Insulating only keeps IN a desired temperature once it is introduced. Once the source of temperature change on the inside is gone, the space will gradually take on the temperature of the surrounding environment. You will absolutely need a heat source in order for the insulation to do its job.
- Q:No ventilation between insulation and roof between knee wall & floor of attic. How can I provide ventilation?
- That is an option. And there aren't many options.Not much is going to slide easily behind the insulation. I'm thinking --------------------. You are undoubtedly going to snag on roof nails coming through the decking. I don't know if they would hold up but the cardboard tubes wrapping paper comes on might work if you tape 2 together. and flatten and tape the end you will be pushing in first. cut slots with utility knife. I think your idea would work if you can afford the pipe. That's a tough one. When we convert attics we line those cavities with a styrofoam insulation chute end to end until we reach open ventilation-you probably know that by now. Give it a try.
- Q:Can I add reflective attic insulation to the inside of my roof, between the rafters?
- the best floor insulation is the two on the roof or the 1st floor ceiling, (floor of the attic), no longer the two. If that is already on the ceiling, the attic is vented to the exterior, and insulating the roof could make little or no distinction. Laying one extra 'blanket on the floor is a thank you to bypass in case you prefer to enhance. Insulating a roof will boost the summer season temperature of the roofing, and could adversely result the life of a few components.
- Q:how to minimize the itching from exposure to roof insulation?
- I'm not sure if your questioning what to do before or after. A lot of experience contractors that work with insulation use generous amounts of baby powder on their skin before covering up prior to work. The baby powder fills up the pores keeping the insulation out. Insulation can travel through cotton clothing, but it is better than nothing. After the work is done wash off with cold water. The cold water closes the pores in your skin, while rinsing off the bulk of the insulation on your skin. Then use any temperature you like to complete the process.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade meltalized film, foil film, foil foam and other composite product.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good reputation in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 18 Million
||10.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
10.00% North America
22.00% Eastern Asia
7.00% Eastern Europe
18.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range