1. Specificaion of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
(1). EPE FOAM + PE + AL/MPET
(2). AL/MPET + PE + EPE FOAM + PE + AL/MPET
(3). MPET + PE + PE + WOVEN FILM + PE + EPE FOAM
up to 97%It can be laminated by double sided Aluminum Foil / MPET and the size &weight &Width & length can meet the customers' demand.
2. Application of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
It can be installed on the roof, wall or floor, the building with the outside world. It has more than 80% thermal energy barrier function, protect wall, and resisit remperature shock dip and efficacy.
3. Packaging and delivery of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
Depends on the clients' requirements and the production conditions.
- Q:Best insulation for Pex tubing 3/4 pipe in the roof? HELP!!!?
- Check into heat tape tied to pipe, with insulation wrapped around that. turns on when freezing temperatures. insulation by itself, will not stop it from freezing if left for long periods without water moving through it. .
- Q:Can you put fiberglass insulation on the under side of roof tiles in the loft in the house?
- Not between tiles and roof sheathing, but YES on the inside of the sheathing, between the rafters. However, the recommended location is between the rafters on the FLOOR of the loft, unless you plan on using the loft as a living space.
- Q:what's the best insulation for ceilling for house with semi flat roof?
- The pitch of your roof has nothing to do with the kind of insulation you should use. I recommend a fiberglass insulation that is at least 6 inches thick, the more you put in the better.
- Q:Can a heat pump be used to take the heat out of the space below the roof and above the insulation?
- that is being done now and is called solar heat where dark panels are installed on a roof and the collected heat is drawn into the home via a liquid medium. The alternative of which you speak: between the insullation and roof ,,is just not practical to build. nor would it provide a greater heat than the aforementioned.
- Q:can i install an insulation material under a polycarbonate roof to reduce noise when raining?
- Sure, depending on the roof space anyway.
- Q:Can I add reflective attic insulation to the inside of my roof, between the rafters?
- No dont add to the roof. The under side of the roof needs air flow and you will trap moisture, causing mold and rot. Make sure you have plenty of vents under your eaves and take your extra money and buy a solar powered attic fan (or 2 ) Mark
- Q:how does shredded newspaper insulation get in your roof?
- go into your attic and pull the insulation out from around the vents that you have the problem with. Then take some standard insulation and fill in around the vents.
- Q:Suggest thermal insulation material for rcc roof that can be put during water proofing of roof?
- POROSIL A specially graded Light Weight Insulating Aggregate for loose fill insulation in Cavity Wall and over Suspended/False Ceiling. # 100% inorganic and Asbestos free. It will not rot, emit odours or attract vermin. # Light in weight and easy to handle. # POROSIL is the only insulating material which is Non-toxic and non-flammable at the time of fire. # Reduces unwanted heat flow making living comfortable. # Reduces the Air Conditioning Power Consumption upto 20 to 30%
- Q:What's better- to lay out roof insulation in an old house or to get it blown in?
- anybody can do either.nothing to it.i prefer blown, because it isnt near as itchy.you can rent the blower from home stores, but it takes 2 people to run.
- Q:Is it worth to insulate the roof with styrofoam (thermocole)?
- if u mean roof as just below the shingles this is not recommended as it will cause the shingles to become very hot and prematurely fail,,the best way to lower the heat in an attic is ventilation,,if u have an attic its best to insulate the floor of the attic and lots of ventilation
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade meltalized film, foil film, foil foam and other composite product.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good reputation in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 18 Million
||10.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
10.00% North America
22.00% Eastern Asia
7.00% Eastern Europe
18.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range