EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Introduction for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
EPDM waterproof membrane is made from ternary ethylene-propylene rubber. With the best performance among high polymer waterproof materials, EPDM is of exceptional elasticity and will not split or crack under normal building movement.
Features for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1. Waterproofing EPDM roof membrane has excellent resistance to environmental stress cracking resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance as well as long service life.
2.Waterproofing EPDM roof membrane has the lowest permeability
3. Waterproofing EPDM roof membrane has high elongation,heat treatment the size change is small
Main Function for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1. EPDM waterproof membrane for bridge engineering waterproof
2. EPDM waterproof membrane for water conservancy projects ,such as river bank,lake dam seepage.
3.EPDM waterproof membrane for the municipal engineering.
4. EPDM waterproof membrane for aquaculture.
Specification for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Technical Sheet for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
EPDM Waterproof Membrane ASTM Standard : D-7465
Thickness Type 1
Tensile Strength. Die C
Ultimate Elongation,Die C
Tear Resistance,Die C
Shore A Durometer
Heat Aging 28 days at 240 degrees
Tensile Strength, Die C
Ultimate elongation, Die C
Tear Resistance, Die C
Accelerated Aging Xenon Arc
-49 °C F
Water Vapor Permeability, max
Linear Dimensional Change,max
Chronic Toxicity Screening
Can you produce 4m width?
Yes, no problem for us. We have four bases in China, largest one in this field.
How many quantity in one 20'' container for 1.2mm and 1.5mm?
480rolls, 11520m2 for 1.2mm and 400rolls, 9600m2 for 1.5mm
Can you provide free samples?
Yes, our samples are free, but express fees usually on buyer's account.
- Q:DTM.E polyester composite waterproofing membrane, cheaper than the asphalt membrane?
- the product in line with GB18173-2006 "polymer waterproof material" national standards.
- Q:The difference between waterproof linoleum and waterproofing membrane
- `Linoleum is a kind of waterproofing membrane! Belong to subordinate relationship.
Felt is made of animal hair or plant fiber made of carpets or thick paper impregnated asphalt after the building materials, toughness, impermeable, used to do the roof, basement walls, foundations such as waterproof, moisture-proof layer. Also called oil felt. Approximately 2000 years ago, the most commonly used building waterproof material, has now been included in the scope of national banned building materials. At present, the construction of waterproofing membrane is large "elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane" - the implementation of standards for the GB 18242-2008.
- Q:Asphalt composite tire flexible membrane is SBS
- SBS waterproofing membrane implementation of standards: GB 18242 (2008) "elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane"
Asphalt composite tire flexible membrane implementation of the standard: JCT 690 (2008) "asphalt composite tire flexible waterproofing membrane"
Sometimes the composite tire coil also refers to several other rubber modified membrane.
- Q:What is the difference between polymer waterproofing membrane and cross film waterproofing membrane?
- he strong cross-over film of the product is a high-strength HDPE film formed by the cross-laminating process. The film and the like have the same vertical and transverse elongation ratio. The coil does not send deformation, more beautiful and waterproof reliable.
- Q:Floor tiles on the terrace leak, can be directly on the brick shop SBS coil and then cast the cement?
- 3, the first waterproofing process: slotted, filled, waterproof package, neutral weather-resistant structural adhesive, this process has a wide range of use, waterproof effect, long life, convenient construction and other characteristics, as long as the use of this A process, the terrace is almost no water leakage. But this process also has its shortcomings, it is only suitable for more standard terraces and walls, such as foam insulation wall, wall mosaic wall, physical brick wall. On the contrary, the structure of the terrace, such as glazed tiles, semi-inclined wall, etc., is not suitable for this process.
- Q:SBS waterproofing membrane how to sample
- EPDM membrane, rubber waterproofing membrane: the same manufacturers, specifications are not more than 5000m2 for a group, each batch of 2m2
Rubber water stop: the same manufacturers, specifications taken 2m long
Modified asphalt polyethylene tire waterproofing membrane: the same specifications are not more than 1000m2 for a group, each batch of 1 volume
- Q:What is the difference between SBS and APP rolls?
- First, SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane (polyester tire):
Features: The use of polyester felt (filament polyester non-woven) mechanical properties, water resistance, corrosion resistance is also very good; elastic and low temperature performance has improved significantly, the effective range of (-25 ~ 100) ℃; Excellent fatigue resistance.
Use: for high-level and high-rise buildings of the roof of the single-layer laying and composite use, can also be used for basement and other waterproof and moisture, more suitable for the northern cold areas and structural flexibility of the building waterproof.
- Q:SBS Shale Waterproof Coil
- Classification: According to physical indicators are divided into: Ⅰ (-20 ℃), Ⅱ (-25 ℃) type two categories.
- Q:3MM thick, one square meter waterproof membrane SBS price?
- 1,3MM thick, one square meter of waterproof membrane SBS prices in 20 --- 30 yuan range.
- Q:Can waterproof sheets be used on steel roof panels?
- The main products are asphalt waterproofing membrane and polymer waterproofing membrane.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range