Order On-line Tracking
1. What's the Product ?
EPDM waterproof membrane is of high elasticity among high polymer waterproof materials and becomes a world-
popular waterproofing material. EPDM waterproof membrane is made from ternary ethylene-propylene
rubber, which is designed for waterproofing of exposed and non-exposed applications. EPDM waterproof
membrane production adopts the world-advanced equipment of cold feeding extrusion and continuous vulcanization
2. Features for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1 Excellent physical and mechanical performance
2 High tearing resistance
3 Good deformation adaptability
4 High puncture resistance
5 High aging resistance
6 High UV resistance
3. Application for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
l Roofs, Basement, Toilet
l Industrial and civil building waterproofing
l Geosynthetic liner for swimming pool, channels, irrigation system
l Especially suit for projects with high requirements in durability, anti-corrosion and deformation
4 Specification for for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1.2m(width) * 20m(length)/roll
24sqm--80sqm/roll, with plastic bag
Roofs, basement, pond, Lake, steel structure roof,
swimming pool, underground, tunnel, etc
5. Image for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1. Adhere the EPDM membrane directly to the smooth and clean substrate like concrete deck, insulation board, etc.
2. Adjust membrane to make sure the overlaps is no less than 10cm and wiped clean.
3. Then, apply special adhesive evenly to both the substrate and the membrane laps or seam tape.
4. After minutes, press it securely and finish with sealant.
1. What are we supplying?
We are specialized in producing Colorful Asphalt Roof Shingle, SBS/APP modified bitumen waterproof membrane,
Self adhesive bitumen waterproof membrane, PVC waterproofing membrane, EPDM rubber roofing membrane,
Single Component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating, and Spray Polyurea Waterproof Coating
2.What's the main type for EPDM ?
Vulcanized and weldable are the main type .
3.What's the thickness for EPDM ?
1.2mm ,1.5mm ,2.0mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|