Order On-line Tracking
Description Of EPDM Waterproof Membrane:
1. the excellent anti-aging, in the long term light, humidity, cold use of the natural environment, small changes in physical properties, used in the temperature:From -50 degree Celsius to +80degree Celsious
2. EPDM waterproof membrane production vulcanized/sulfuretted EPDM rubber roofing waterproof membrane
Main Features of EPDM Waterproof Membrane:
1). Excellent weather-ability, durability and size stability
2) Good adaptability to high and low temperature, UV resistant and anti-corrosion
3) High tensile strength and good elongation, accommodating to structure movement
4) Easy installation, solid joint, and no environmental pollution
5) Good rooting penetration resistance
6) Service life up to 50 years
Specifications of EPDM Waterproof Membrane:
Tensile strength at breaking,normal temperature,Mpa
Elongation at breaking, %
Bending at low temperature
Hot air aging 80°C×168h
Unchanging of tensile strength at breaking,%
Unchanging of elongation at breaking,%
Appearance of 100% elongation
Property of anti alkali 10% Ca(OH)2×168h normal temperature
Applications of EPDM Waterproof Membrane:
1.Roofs, Basement, Toilets
2. Industrial and civil building waterproofing
3. Geosynthetic liner for swimming pool, channels, irrigation system
4. Especially suitable for projects with high requirements in durability, anti-corrosion and deformation.
IMages of EPDM Rubber Waterproof Membrane:
Q1.:What are we supplying?
A1:We are specialized in producing Colorful Asphalt Roof Shingle, SBS/APP modified bitumen waterproof membrane, Self adhesive bitumen waterproof membrane, PVC waterproofing membrane, EPDM rubber roofing membrane, Single Component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating, and Spray Polyurea Waterproof Coating
Q2: How Many years experience do we have?
A2:We have exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
Q3.:Do you provide samples for us?
A3:Yes,We will provide samples for free.Waiting for your your good news.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|