EPDM waterproofing Rubber membrane
1. Introduction of EPDM Waterproofing Membrane:
This waterproof coiled material is of high elasticity with best performance among high polymer waterproof coiled material in the world.It is also the most typical one in the world.Waterproof coiled material made of ternary ethylene-propylene rubber of ‘CHEN SHENG’ brand is produced with the use of the most advanced continuous extrusion and vulcanization technology and related equipments which are specially designed for production of such product.It is good in compactness,without bubble and performance difference in length and breadth,performances reach or exceed the demands of GB18173.1-2012 standard.
2. Detail Specification of EPDM Waterproofing Membrane:
EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1.2m(width) * 20m(length)/roll
Vulcanized & Weldable
24sqm/roll, with plastic bag
Roof, basement, pond, Lake, steel structure roof,
swimming pool, underground, tunnel, etc
3. Features of EPDM Waterproofing Membrane:
1>Excellent anti-aging performance, service life up to 50 years
2>Working well with in -40-100 degree, it can be constructed with a single layer in ambient temperature.
3>Waterproofing on various kinds of underground project,industrial of civil buildings and structures. 4>high extension rate, high tensile strength, small size changes at heat treatment
5>Good plant roots penetrability resistance and can be made waterproofing layer of planting roof 6>Special modified molecular structure ,effectively resolving the current domestic and foreign glue joint problem . 7>Good low temperature flexibility, and good performance of adapting to ambient temperature changes. 8>Convenient application ,solid joint, no environment pollution
9>chemical corrosion Resistance, can be used for special occasions
4. Technical Data of EPDM Waterproofing Membrane:
Tensile strength at breaking,normal temperature,Mpa
Elongation at breaking, %
Bending at low temperature
Hot air aging 80°C×168h
Unchanging of tensile strength at breaking,%
Unchanging of elongation at breaking,%
Appearance of 100% elongation
Property of anti alkali 10% Ca(OH)2×168h normal temperature
4. Some photos:
- Q:What is the difference between construction non-vulcanized waterproofing membrane and vulcanized waterproofing membrane?
- Non-vulcanized rubber waterproofing membrane: from SR or SR and asphalt blends by mixing, rolling made of coil, without vulcanization can use the product. The bonding between the coils and their bonding properties with the mortar is good, the manufacturing is convenient, the price is low, but the tensile strength is low. Can be divided into two types of rubber and rubber asphalt. Rubber type commonly used SBR and other SR production. Generally used for civil construction roof waterproof.
- Q:The difference between waterproof linoleum and waterproofing membrane
- Waterproof membrane is mainly used for building walls, roofs, as well as tunnels, highways, landfills, etc., to resist the external rain, groundwater leakage can be curled into a roll of flexible building materials, as the basis for engineering And no leakage between the building connection, the entire project is the first waterproof barrier, the entire project plays a vital role. The main products are asphalt waterproofing membrane and polymer waterproofing membrane.
- Q:Floor tiles on the terrace leak, can be directly on the brick shop SBS coil and then cast the cement?
- 3, the first waterproofing process: slotted, filled, waterproof package, neutral weather-resistant structural adhesive, this process has a wide range of use, waterproof effect, long life, convenient construction and other characteristics, as long as the use of this A process, the terrace is almost no water leakage. But this process also has its shortcomings, it is only suitable for more standard terraces and walls, such as foam insulation wall, wall mosaic wall, physical brick wall. On the contrary, the structure of the terrace, such as glazed tiles, semi-inclined wall, etc., is not suitable for this process.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of waterproofing membrane?
- There are many types of waterproofing membrane, mostly flexible waterproofing membrane. Such as: SBS coil, PVC, EVA, ECB
The advantages of the coil is simple operation, do not need any valuable equipment, the basic is the torch, hot melt welding machine, are not expensive, the shortcomings of the base is a higher demand, it is easy to be damaged, resulting in structural leakage.
- Q:Elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane for what purpose? Need to pay attention to a few things?
- Second, the construction quality
Full adhesion to prevent wrinkles or hollowing; semi-adhesive attention to the unbonded to under fire, so that the membrane close to the base surface; empty shop attention around the adhesive, and pressurized.
Hot melt adhesive, with the fire to be appropriate to the surface of the coil is not subject to black, avoid slow baking.
Winter construction selection of low temperature flexibility than the construction temperature of 10 ℃ lower temperature products, and the coil stored at 0 ℃ above the place before use into the scene, handling to prevent throwing throw.
- Q:Roof SBS waterproofing membrane additional layer needs to be wide
- The asphalt or polymer waterproof material impregnated in the carcass, made of waterproof material products, in the form of coil, known as waterproofing membrane. According to the main composition of different materials, divided into asphalt waterproofing membrane, high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane; according to the different carcass are divided into no carcass membrane, paper coil, glass fiber Tire Coil, Glass Fabric Coil and Polyethylene Tire Coil.
- Q:How is the water level rated and how many grades are used?
- Roof waterproofing level, mainly the ability of roof waterproofing, to distinguish between the various levels, generally based on the construction process and the choice of waterproof material.
Waterproof at all levels of specific materials do not have clear requirements, as long as the water resistance and service life can be achieved.
- Q:On the roof of the waterproofing membrane paving the direction of what are the requirements
- As for the upper and lower layers are not allowed between the vertical paving, the reason is that after the paving more heavy joints, and heavy seam is the most vulnerable to leakage of weak parts.
Dragon waterproof experts to remind you: things always have a dual nature. In the southern region, the temperature is high, rainy days, to the web paving brought a lot of difficulties. In order to waterproof roofing, when the rain is easy to coil joints, in addition to less than 3% of the roof slope, the remaining slope of the roof coil should take the vertical roof direction paving.
- Q:Is the foundation pit waterproofing and the foundation pouring on the working face?
- 3, you say waterproof and pouring concrete conflict? Do not conflict
- Q:What is the resistance type SBS waterproofing membrane?
- The third is the combination of the above two principles.
SBS resistant root puncture membrane has three kinds:
1, composite copper fetal base SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. Mainly using copper tires to puncture strength, while copper ion drive plant roots.
2, copper foil tire SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. Mainly the use of copper ion drive plant roots, while a certain anti-piercing strength.
3, SBS modified asphalt root resistant puncture waterproofing membrane. Mainly chemical resistance to root.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range