Ultra Clear Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
1. High clarity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
- Q:Tempered and reinforced glass
- National construction technical specification for application of glass JGJ113-2003 provisions of the landing door glass must use safe glass, is from the protection of person to consider.
- Q:What is the glass DV board made of?.
- The glass DV plate is made of glass and consists of two or more glass laminated glass.
- Q:Do solar panels use toughened glass, or are some high light transmitting materials good?
- There are ultra white solar glass. Dedicated to this solar energy
- Q:The glass door in the shower room is too heavy. What material can be substituted, which is as transparent as glass but lighter than glass?
- You can use the transparent acrylic plate, acrylic plexiglass (acrylic) history in the early 20s, Solomon ha company first invented a new method of acrylic plate used for the polymerization of MMA, the board later called "Oroglas/Plexiglas"
- Q:The younger brother wants to know how the octagonal bead is produced Do you use one side of the machine to grind it? What kind of material is usually used in China? Is the price fixed according to the material used?
- C grade crystal beads: batch of beads and emery particles mixed, polished together in the polishing machine, and then mixed with polishing powder, batch polishing, and thus again!
- Q:What kind of material is the toughened glass film made of mobile phone?
- The low iron glass toughened ultra white suede;To enhance transmittance, a layer of antireflective coating is also applied to the front of the glass
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Absolutely not!
- Q:How do you make the glass, please? What is the raw material?
- When you look for information, the proportion of raw materials is very important.
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- The melting point of silicon dioxide is very high, in order to achieve this Rongdian is very limited. The ancients had to add some other substances when it becomes low melting temperature. When silica melts down also very obtrusive in the process of heating without gradually filtering transition soft, into some other the material of the glass can be in different temperature range all the splendor, powerful shaping operation and effective setting. This substance is a flux.The flux is generally containing sodium oxide, potassium oxide, lead oxide, calcium oxide, barium oxide and other materials, such as limestone, feldspar, sodium carbonate, boric acid, lead compounds, barium compounds. (sodium oxide can reduce the viscosity of glass forming, the glass is easy to melt, plays a good role in flux; barium oxide in glass the formation plays a basic role with sodium oxide; tin oxide can increase the glass chemical stability and mechanical strength; lead oxide can increase density, improve hunting, with special luster; lead can make a glass of light refraction and scattering rate of small glass makes more lustrous and stable.
- Q:How is glass made, raw material proportioning?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history.
We are one of the largest manufacturer of float glass, with 9 clear float glass lines, also is the exclusive manufacturer of ultra clear float glass / low iron float glass (PPG technology) in china. Besides, our glass group is provided with advanced tempering machines, being the biggest tempered glass supplier in north China with annual capacity more than 5million sqm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range