Ultra Clear Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
1. High clarity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
- Q:How is glass made?
- Ordinary glass plate glass, wire glass and quartz glass (also known as crystal glass) a molding. Wired glass as the quartz glass; only a raw material of sandstone or silica or quartz sand.Tempered glass is made of flat glass as raw material for re processing: the cut of the flat glass into the tempering furnace, heating to about 650 degrees, with cold air quenching, glass forming hardening - tempering. Accomplish!
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- Gloss: turn a high grade crystal glass against the light, and you will find it like a beautiful handicraft. White, glittering and translucent, and reflects the charming multicolored light, and low-end crystal or ordinary glassware in these areas there will be a big gap. What's more, in some ordinary glass containers, there are a lot of bubbles, and the color will be dirty and dark.Purchase of crystal glass
- Q:Is acrylic organic glass?Which is more expensive, acrylic or plexiglass?
- Acrylic board and plexiglass"Organic glass" from English Organic Glass. in recent years in some areas will be made of transparent plastic sheet all are called organic glass, actually this is wrong, it refers to pure acrylic polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and the PMMA sheet material, called the acrylic plate.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures.
- Q:Toughened glass and ordinary glass, process and raw materials what is the difference, a little more detailed, thank you
- Glass production process is: raw material crushing, screening, weighing, mixing, high temperature (1600 degrees) melting into glass, glass homogenization, cooling molding, cutting, annealing, cooling, inspection, packaging.The main raw materials are: quartz sand or sandstone, feldspar, soda ash, limestone, dolomite, etc., in addition to soda ash are ore raw materials, need to be broken into the appropriate size.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass glue?
- The common glass glue equipment are as follows: 1.JMSFYF stainless steel reactor series production 2.JMSNHZ series of glass glue silicone kneading machine series 3.JMSXJB planetary mixer series 4.JMSQLF series 5.JMSDLH series strong dispersion mixer hybrid machine series mainly plastic equipment.
- Q:Why is toughened glass broken?
- There are a variety of predisposing factors. Tempered glass explodeFor example, A. before the installation of glass is accidentally damaged, like chipping, knocked the feet, because the glass is tempered around the weak area, its strength even weaker than the non tempered glass, but this part of the damage are not likely to cause the glass immediately burst, but changed the internal stress of glass. When the upper wall is used, the internal stress changes gradually, which breaks the glass.B. such as differences in temperature after installation. As you say, temperature, weather, and so on, will make the internal pressure of the glass partial uneven, thus causing burst.Is there a correct size for the C. installation?. If the installation is too tight, the specifications are not appropriate, it will cause stress changes inside the glass, causing a burst.D. the rest is external force, including impact, extrusion and so on. It's not just human impact, or other things, or even wind in nature. If the glass does not fall on the ground, there will be the point of impact (if it is obvious, there will be explosive, Hu Dieban) these can be invoked, but if in the proceedings can only be said to be a possibility, because you have no evidence to prove that. In the domestic situation, the glass manufacturers generally compensate for the glass trouble.
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Raw material pretreatment. The bulk raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) are crushed to damp the raw materials, and the iron bearing raw material is treated with iron to ensure the quality of the glass.
- Q:What are these things that belong to the reactor's raw materials?
- The oil immersed reactor is also wound with aluminum (copper) wire, and the insulation is insulated paper and then soaked in oil.
- Q:What kind of mineral is glass made of?
- Rainbow glass (made from common glass material with a large amount of fluoride, a small amount of sensitizer and bromide)
We are one of the largest manufacturer of float glass, with 9 clear float glass lines, also is the exclusive manufacturer of ultra clear float glass / low iron float glass (PPG technology) in china. Besides, our glass group is provided with advanced tempering machines, being the biggest tempered glass supplier in north China with annual capacity more than 5million sqm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range