Environmental Anti-glare Energy Saving Stainless Steel Lighting Fixture
1.Longer lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
2.Soft light with good visual effect and close to natural white light with the Color Rendering Index above 80%.
3.40%-50% more energy-saving than CFL,while 90% energy-saving against traditional girll lamp.
4.Carbon-reduced and environmental protection.
5.Eye protection: No UV light emission,no flicker, no electromagnetic radiation.
6.Low amount of mercury contained, less than 20% against CFL.
7.Low Mercury volatilization, 5% less than that of CFL.
8.Number of on/off cycle up to 1 million times.
Application of Stainless steel lighting fixture :
widely used in school, library, office, super markets, hotels, nightclubs, disco halls, Karaoke rooms, coffee houses, banks, meeting rooms and exhibition halls etc.
Parameters of Stainless steel lighting fixture :
Stainless steel lighting fixture
Color Rendering Index
Install Tubes available
Cold cathode fluorescent lighting
- Q:Ceiling lamp, how to connect the wires?
- the heat to find the color line, such as brown, yellow and so on, hot color lines are generally FireWire L; cool lines, such as green, blue, white and so on, is generally zero line N
- Q:The light range and the dead angle of the ceiling lamp
- You should buy Lamps and lanterns, first ask the store to the light distribution curve of this lamp, from the light distribution curve of the lamp, you can see there is no dead angle, and then decide whether to buy or not.
- Q:How to choose the ceiling lamp?
- low temperature rise. You can go to consult to see more smoke but the lamp I personally recommend that you can choose to OPPLE, quality, customer service is guaranteed
- Q:How many kinds of ceiling lamps are there? How to choose the light source?
- The ceiling lamp is a lamp fixed directly on the ceiling, projecting the direct light downward, which belongs to the whole illumination. The light source is mainly made of incandescent lamp and fluorescent lamp.
- Q:How can the flashing light of ceiling lamp be solved?
- I watched the Internet for a long time, as if this situation, after the
- Q:Ceiling lamp specifications and installation methods
- The lamp body of the ceiling lamp is mounted directly on the roof and is suitable for overall illumination. It is usually used in living rooms and bedrooms.
- Q:Originally installed in the house are ceiling lamps, is a rectifier, four holes straight into the kind of, and now want to switch to LED lights, such a joint of the lamp?
- If you want to replace the LED lamp power (i.e. rectifier) must be connected together to change, because the work principle is not the same,
- Q:Why does the LED ceiling light affect the TV signal?
- The 2 and the second stage modulate the low frequency pulse width by chopping mode, and adjust the duty cycle to adjust the brightness of the lamp. This part of the circuit is usually developed for the lamps and lanterns factory, and the switching frequency varies greatly among the factories. Usually several hundred Hz to tens of Hertz range.
- Q:Led ceiling lamp, stepless dimming, toning, temperature, what is the concept of lights can be arbitrary dimming? Have to buy a remote control.
- Color temperature is simply understood as the color of light. Our incandescent light, for example, was yellow and warm.
- Q:Does the strong magnetic ceiling lamp require screws?
- Screw is a common invention in the production and life of people for thousands of years. According to the application field, it is the first invention of human being.
Our products with high quality and competitive prices are popular among customers from at home and abroad.we believe imaginative work can change the world. We wish that our company could be an internationally competitive firm. Through lasting, hard working, we expect a prosperous future! "Customer focus, teamwork, hug change, integrity, enthusiasm and dedication" is our successful culture and will be insisted on and developed. We look forward to your contact and negotiation about cooperation and search for agents around the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range