|Place of Origin: |
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
5.8m or customized
2mm to 90.2mm
|material standard: |
PN4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12.5, 16, 20, 25
|working time: |
more than 50 years
|recycled and environment-friendly: |
dn50 hdpe pipe water supply hdpe tube fire fighting pipeline
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard export package or customized|
|Delivery Detail:||1-30 days after accept deposit|
environment-friendly DN50 HDPE pipeline for building
4.full export certification
Name:environment-friendly dn50 hdpe pipe, water supply hdpe tube, fire fighting pipeline
DN50 HDPE pipeline product description
|Outer Diameter (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
3.lower installation cost
4.higher flow capacity
5.longevity: 50 years
6.recycled and environment-friendly
- Q:Plastic products in the classification of fire levels is how the standard ah?
- Flammability rating, that is, the material has or the material has been treated with a postponement of the nature of the flame spread, and the division of the system. 1, the plastic flame retardant grade from HB, V-2, V-1 to V-0 step by step increase: HB: UL94 and CSAC22.2No0.17 standard in the bottom of the flame retardant grade, requiring for 3 to 13 mm thick Sample, burning speed less than 40 mm per minute; less than 3 mm thick sample, burning speed less than 70 mm per minute; or 100 mm mark before extinguishing. V-2: After two 10-second burn tests on the sample, the flame is extinguished in 60 seconds. There can be a burning thing falling. V-1: After two 10-second burn tests on the sample, the flame is extinguished in 60 seconds. Can not have a burning thing falling. V-0: After two 10-second burn tests on the sample, the flame is extinguished in 30 seconds. Can not have a burning thing falling. 2, UL classification of plastic material burning grade? UL is the plastic material standard test piece after the flame burning after the spontaneous combustion time, spontaneous combustion speed, falling particles to determine the state of the burning of plastic materials, according to the level of good and bad, followed by HB, V2, V1, V0, 5V, There are very thin material grades VTM-0, VTM-1, VTM-2, and foam material grades HBF, HF-1, HF-2.
- Q:What are the fireproof materials currently used in construction and decoration?
- Are made of polystyrene board, rock wool board.
- Q:What is the fire cut off?
- Partition refers to the facade that is dedicated as a compartmentalized space. Fire cut off is the fireproof material to do!
- Q:Composite foam cement insulation board, composite foam insulation board What is the level of fire insulation materials?
- Class A. Poor thermal conductivity
- Q:Ul94v-0 refers to the fire level or a material
- Is a flame retardant material, flame retardant grade requirements are V-0.
- Q:Indoor to do with the gypsum board or good or good use of fire board board, fire board is made of what material ah how environmental
- Gypsum board can, low cost Of course the best for wood. Fire board is a particle board or density board paste the skin, which contains plastic, formaldehyde content of course, it is difficult to distinguish the quality of good or bad.
- Q:Decorative materials Fireproof paint three degrees What does it mean
- Fireproof paint does not have this word "three degrees"
- Q:What is a level of fire. Secondary fire, three fire (steel)
- Code for building design fire protection
- Q:What is the thickness of the thin fire retardant paint brushing each time?
- Thin-type fire retardant coatings on the market for water-based paint, do not rule out the possibility of oil paint. Generally there are two kinds of spraying or brushing. Spraying thickness is generally between 05-1mm. According to the different characteristics of the coating to determine the construction process.
- Q:Information on fire safety
- The three conditions that trigger the fire are: combustible, oxidant and ignition energy coexist and interact. Explosive conditions are: explosives (containing reducing agents and oxidants) or combustibles (combustible gas, steam or dust) and air mixture and the initiation of energy at the same time, interaction. If we take measures to avoid or eliminate one of the above conditions, you can prevent the occurrence of fire or explosion, which is the basic principle of fire and explosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range