Order On-line Tracking
Energy Saving solar Air Conditioner
BTU:9000 / 12000 / 18000 / 20000 / 24000
1. 30%~50% save electricity than regular air conditioner;
2. green and efficient,
3. warranty 1 year for air conditioners, warranty 3 years for compressors.
1. Energy-saving EER >3.70. The solar air-conditioner save at least 30% and more electricity comparing with regular air conditioner.
2. Reliable and durable, we use famous brand compressors and high- quality vacuum tubes.
3. Luxurious appearance.
4. Easy to install, almost the same as regular air conditioner.
5. Strong adaptability , high reliable.
How does solar air conditioner save energy?
First, it absorbs solar energy to heat the inside medium by using a vacuum solar collector. The refrigerator from the compressor goes through the copper coil inside the collector and undertakes heat exchange. The refrigerator exchange heat with the medium inside the solar collector will go through a cycle inside the system for cooling and heating.
Second, it adopts a high efficient heat-exchange system. The use of the internal thread pipe, hydrophilic aluminium fin and the optimal exchange system reduce energy loss, improve the overall efficiency and effectively ensure the performance. Therefore, hybrid solar air conditioner is more convenient and energy-saving than regular air conditioner.
Specifications of 18000Btu / TKF(R)-50GW
6.00~ 7.05+ 1.6
R22 or R410a
Inquiry response: Your inquiries will be replied in 24 hours.
Delivery time: 7-10 working days.
Payment term: T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A, Western Union (Sample only).
OEM is available.
Q1：Why is it important to use home air conditioner filters?
A：Without them you can clog up vital parts of the heating or cooling components that can be difficult to clean out and can cause severe damage that will be much more expensive to repair than the inconvenience of replacing a filter once a month.
Q2：What is VRF Air Conditioning System?
A：VRF air-conditioning systems owe their growing popularity to their ability to meet a wide range of requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|