Terrazzo Encaustic Cement Tile
Shock resistance 30 times min
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
- Q:What I will need to cement the outside of my house?
- i recommend cement mix..the 'just add water' kind. My dad makes railings and when installs them on a sidewalk or concrete stairs, that what he uses. you can go to your local hardware store where they might have some. (home depot, sears, etc.)
- Q:the difference of concrete &cement?
- concrete has gravel added to the mix...when you add sand to cement you get cement...the strength comes from the ratio of sand to the cement...gravel is added to make concrete because its costs less as a filler...
- Q:Brick factory construction period to buy the building materials, contract construction costs (including playing mud, playing plant shed), small wages, electrical equipment,
- This account is used to calculate the expenses incurred in infrastructure construction, renovation and other construction projects
- Q:Cement grinding aids are chemical or building materials ah what is based on ah?
- Belong to the chemical category, the type of cement grinding agent and the type of concrete admixture company is the same
- Q:what is the difference between cement and mortar?
- Cement is a binder in powder form that when mixed with sand and water makes mortar.
- Q:Plastic cement vs. Rubber cement
- no they are completely different. Rubber cement is used mostly to glue flexible materials like rubber / leather and things like that. Plastic cement is clear and hardens completely. It works by melting the plastic chemically and hardening. If you rocket is plastic, use plastic cement. It is available at hobby stores.. walmart ./ target etc. super instant glue might also work.. but the bond is not as strong. plain white glue might work if you are gluing paper/wood..but not so good for plastic. have fun
- Q:I have removed tile in the bathroom that was over cement board. What to do?
- As long as the cement board is not in the tub surround or shower area, you can replace it with blue (mold and water resistant (preferred)), or green (water resistant) drywall. Never use standard drywall in a bathroom or kitchen. The moisture in these two areas can create a mold problem. I recommend you remove the cement board rather than putting the drywall over it. Any electrical outlet or switch junction boxes may have to be repositioned in order to get the switches and receptacles to sit flush with the wall. The other issue is that the closed in pocket between the cement board and drywall could be a moisture trap, especially in the bathroom. That's just asking for trouble. Finally, unless you have experience taping and mudding (finishing) drywall, I suggest you hire a professional to do this for you.
- Q:using cement in construction...........?
- Cement is produced with the main purpose of binding aggregate (sand or gravel) to make concrete or mortar. The aggregate adds to the strength of the mixture. Romans used a similar mixture to what we use today and a lot of it is still standing strong.
- Q:how do you prepare cement with exposed aggregates?
- After the cement has dried slightly you wash and scrub off the top layer of cement to expose the aggregate. Timing is very important too soon and you wash out pits and too late will not wash off anything. If you have never done it you should get someone that has to teach you how.
- Q:can you make paint from cement mix?
- Yeah that's a nice way to patch the cracks and it will work definitely.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average