Terrazzo Encaustic Cement Tile
Shock resistance 30 times min
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
- Q:What is the cheapest way to add color to cement?
- You can buy pigments (colored powder) you can buy to color concrete. Typically, that's the way it's done. You mix it in with the concrete.
- Q:WHY is chemical cement less abundant in SHALE? WHY is it variable in conglomerate?
- Chemical cement in shale is less abundant because shale particles are so small can normally bind the rock together without an additional bonding from a chemical cement. Chemical cement in sandstone (NOT part of your question), is much more abundant because the particle size - normally visible quartz grains - is such that the rock would disintegrate, as unconsolidated sand, if it were not present. Chemical cement in conglomerate is variable because conglomerate is variable. Is the conglomerate pebble supported or matrix supported? A pebble supported conglomerate may be bound together with a later chemical cement. A matrix supported conglomerate may be bound by the sand or clay rich matrix which will not require any later infilling cement.
- Q:where can i buy refractory cement mix?
- Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, Ace, True Value.
- Q:what is the chemical coposition of microsilica and how it react with cement?
- Cement is made by heating limestone [CaCO3] with small quantities of other materials (such as clay) to 1450°C in a kiln, in a process known as calcination. The resulting hard substance [CaO], called 'clinker', is then ground with a small amount of gypsum [MgSO4.2H2O] into a powder to make 'Ordinary Portland Cement', the most commonly used type of cement (often referred to as OPC). Portland cement is a basic ingredient of concrete, mortar and most non-speciality grout. The most common use for Portland cement is in the production of concrete. Concrete is a composite material consisting of aggregate (gravel and sand [impure SiO2]), cement, and water. As a construction material, concrete can be cast in almost any shape desired, and once hardened, can become a structural (load bearing) element. Concrete consists of highly insoluble calcium silicates (CaO+ SiO2 -> CaSiO3). Now silica is pure SiO2 and so finely grounding it and putting into the concrete mixture instead of more coarse sand almost certainly results in a better product with better mixing and hence a stronger cement. This is an educated (I hope!) guess by an inorganic chemist. Cheers, dr p
- Q:Buy cement-based, sand, gravel mortar king, supplemented by the building materials store every day what song is good
- You might as well get a TV to put the door, put some movie and television drama ... ... Ah did not hear the building materials store music, the whole and Di bar like.
- Q:Portland + fast curing cement?
- You'll fully grasp it much better should you put in the type of a desk of ratio of volumes: Cement Sand Concrete 1 section 4 constituents Cement+sand=5 prts Cement: 1/5 of concrete Sand: four/5 of concrete (After dividing components of cement and sand by means of complete quantity (materials of concrete) thus if x barrels of concrete made, volume of cement used =x/5 barrels reply is A moreover as some of others said answer A and E usually are not THE equal! X/5 method x divided with the aid of 5 1/5x , I think was originally written as 1 --- 5x on your paper, this implies 1 divided through (5x) Hope i have been valuable and you are not burdened...
- Q:How much cement does it take to fill 401 cubic in?
- Cement - clinker 1290-1540 Cement, Portland 1506 Cement, mortar 2162 Cement, slurry 1442 the above values are in kilograms per cubic metre.
- Q:symbolism cemented whole in tree. in to kill a mockingbird?
- hint. How did boo radley communicate with the children?
- Q:Can you attached Drywall to Cement?
- I agree with Peter O... I would attach the 1 x 4 wooden strips to the wall and then the sheet rock to the strips... I would even go one further and put the foam insulation between the strips and the cement/block. If you attach the sheet rock directly to the block you could have mold issues in the future. (I recently witnessed this in a house) Mold is VERY expensive to clean up.
- Q:What is the difference between concrete, asphalt, pavement, and cement?
- Asphalt is made from bitumen, a tar like substance. It is mixed with sand and gravel and steam rolled into a flat surface. Also called blacktop. Concrete is a mixture of sand gravel and cement and water that is poured into a mold and set up to dry and harden. Sometimes used with rebar or steel called reinforced concrete. Cement is a dry gray powder sometimes called portland cement that is used to make concrete from. Brick layers use conrete with out rocks just sand added. They call i t mud.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average