Terrazzo Encaustic Cement Tile
Shock resistance 30 times min
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
- Q:i think i have a allergy to the to the dentists cement?
- Modern dentists usually use methal arcylate cement. Allergies to arcylates are extremely rare, but rare does not mean non-existent. So it is possible that you are indeed allergic to the cement. An allergist physician can probably test you to see if that is your problem. In the old days, before arcyclates, dentists sometimes used zinc phosphate as a cement. You might talk to your dentist to see if he can get that to use on you. (It might help if your dentist is older. I suspect many recent graduates have never even heard of alternatives to arcylate cement.) If that doesn't work, check in your area to see if there are any dentists who hold out as being natural, homeopathic, or similar terms. They may offer alternative treatments and alternative cementing compounds.
- Q:Dissolve dentist's cement?
- There is no way to dissolve it. Is there excess cement on your tooth or gums or are you wanting to take the expander out? If it is excess glue go back to your orthodontist, it will just take a second for them to get it off. If you are trying to remove your expander I highly advise you not to. You can severely damage you teeth and cause permanent damage. Never try to do something your self that needs to be done by a professional.
- Q:The newly established factory decoration workshop, with a lot of building materials, such as cement, steel, paint and so on, all the costs should be how to do accounting entries? Thank you!
- Can be divided into three categories: machine materials, inorganic materials (metal, non-metallic), composite materials.
- Q:White cement with putty powder together, batch wall will fall off powder? How about the effect?
- Tips: white cement wall, the use of additives is glue, no additional water putty powder when the wall, in addition to additives but also add water
- Q:how can cement,sand and water form a rock same day whereas it takes million years to form inside earth?
- I think you are missing a few of the ingredients in the cement mix and their function. Cement is not made up of just powdered rocks and water.
- Q:whats the difference between cement and concrete?
- Cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together.These are materials which set and harden after combining with water, as a result of chemical reactions with the mixing water and, after hardening, retain strength and stability even under water.Portland cement, which is made primarily from limestone, certain clay minerals, and gypsum, in a high temperature process is commonly used in modern construction. Concrete consists of Portland cement, construction aggregate (generally gravel and sand) and water.It does not solidify from drying after mixing and placement; the water reacts with the cement in a chemical process known as hydration. This water is absorbed by cement, which hardens, gluing the other components together and eventually creating a stone-like material. When used in the generic sense, this is the material referred to by the term concrete.
- Q:installing cement board/hardibacker?
- Don't place it over the lip. Your cement board, or greenboard for that matter, should rest on top of the lip. Then you fill in the gap with thinset and mesh tape. That way the wall doesn't bulge out at the bottom on all three sides making the tiling harder to do.
- Q:how is cement, concrete, mortar and glass made and used?
- see that window ? thats how glass is used
- Q:how do i find research articles relevant for cement effluents?
- I okorder.com/. It is an extensive site. A search on cement effluents turned up over 3,500 results.
- Q:Is mortar the same thing as cement?
- Cement(often called Portland cement)is a combination of limestone(calcium carbonate)and silica alumina,iron oxide and magnesia.When mixed with water and sand a chemical process called hydration takes place where the water combines with the cement and hardens,excess water evaporates.The addition off aggregates makes concrete.So cement is if you like,the glue.Mixing sand,cement and water gives you mortar,which is used for stone,brick or block building.The terms are not interchangeable but are often miss used.Local dialects or colloquial terms just confuse it even more.It is possible to mix water and cement only,but this gives a very hard end result,almost like granite,NOT suitable for building,but can be used as grout for pouring into cracks.Appologies for the long winded response,but it seems that every other day i have to deal with some well intentioned amatures attempt at repair using just cement and water,itreallyset hard.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average