*EN certificate,AZO free
*OEM is available
* EN certificate
* OEM is available
* AZO free
Frame:Steel with fabric covering
Packing size: 80*21*20cm
* Second lock system
* Toy bag and zipper door
* Second layer with zipper or hook
* Diaper changer
* Two wheels with brake
* Toy bar
* Carry bag and mattress
* First layer bearing 25kg and second layer bearing 50kg
* Side compression is 30kg
* Toy bar bearing side pull 10kg
* Foldable thick mattress that designs to be easy to be cleaned
* Easy-setup system and fold away in flash
* Comfortable and breathable for baby
* Convenient carrying bag for travel and storage
Care and Maintenance
* If play yard gets sandy, carefully remove sand from all surfaces before packing into bag as sand can damage top rail lock
* Clean with neutral soap by hands
80X20X21cm in a PP bag with cartoon outside about 850pcs in 20GP, 1200pcs in 40GP and 1485pcs in 40HQ
20-45 days after received the deposit
30% deposit and the balance against BL copy by T/T or 100% invoice value by LC at sight
Available & 7 days finished for your sample
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Check the upper support of the upper mattress. The mattress should be lined with lines and slats and fixed at both ends of the bed. A mattress that is supported only by the bed frame and the unsafe slats may fall.7. if you double bunk beds into two single beds, be sure to remove all connections.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- What you said is Hennessy reclining bed, sofa bed can be used as usual, or a single bed, if there is a need to pull into a 1 meter 8 double bed, bed and drawer can storage. Suggest you go to IKEA stroll, they have many of these beds.
- Q:What's the minimum size for a single bed?
- However, the size of a single bed is generally not fixed, especially when customized design, personal height, space size are important factors determining the size of a single bed.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:Would you like a good bed or an ordinary one?
- It's better to buy a single bed and sleep in a separate bed!
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- The upper and lower berths are good. When you are alone, you can sleep on the lower berth and put some unused things on the upper berth. And the summer is good hanging mosquito net. Relatives come, you can clean the upper berth, let others live, and do not have to sleep with the same bed. I mean, a lot of relatives, if you don't have any relatives, don't do it. If it is for the children, I suggest the upper and lower berth, when I was younger and my brother is so sleep.
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- General household is 1 meters *2 meters, may be widened is 1.2 meters *2 meters, special can be made
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- Single bed space is open, the bed space is stuck. A single bed is better.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- Long service life. From the baby to the adult, he can sleep on it. Children grow fast, ordinary children's bed life is limited, the child grew taller, and naturally can not continue to use. But children's bed can be used for a long time, from birth to grow up, the child can comfortably sleep on it.
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range