*EN certificate,AZO free
*OEM is available
* EN certificate
* OEM is available
* AZO free
Frame:Steel with fabric covering
Packing size: 80*21*20cm
* Second lock system
* Toy bag and zipper door
* Second layer with zipper or hook
* Diaper changer
* Two wheels with brake
* Toy bar
* Carry bag and mattress
* First layer bearing 25kg and second layer bearing 50kg
* Side compression is 30kg
* Toy bar bearing side pull 10kg
* Foldable thick mattress that designs to be easy to be cleaned
* Easy-setup system and fold away in flash
* Comfortable and breathable for baby
* Convenient carrying bag for travel and storage
Care and Maintenance
* If play yard gets sandy, carefully remove sand from all surfaces before packing into bag as sand can damage top rail lock
* Clean with neutral soap by hands
80X20X21cm in a PP bag with cartoon outside about 850pcs in 20GP, 1200pcs in 40GP and 1485pcs in 40HQ
20-45 days after received the deposit
30% deposit and the balance against BL copy by T/T or 100% invoice value by LC at sight
Available & 7 days finished for your sample
- Q:Children's room is good and low bed, not a single bed, a small room
- It's under the bed is a desk wardrobe with more space in actual use, will have more choices in dominating the remaining space, but there are crowded in the visual sense, a single bed and a desk looks comfortable, but occupy more space. Specific personal circumstances, such as children's habits, hobbies may also consider, such as learning books, computers and so on. In addition, some single beds also have drawers, no matter what type of choice, do not affect indoor public lighting and learning lighting.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- Powerful and save space. Basically, a room with a single bed is enough to fit a child's bed. To buy a single bed, but also equipped with desks, wardrobes and other furniture, larger space occupation. Children's alphabet bed often has both storage, learning, leisure and other functions, a bed home.
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Generally between 1000-2000, buy cheap online, but the assembly is a test of their own
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- If you choose to use bunk beds, you should pay attention to the following:1. place bunk beds in the corner of the house and touch the walls on both sides. Doing so can provide additional support and prevent two possible collapses.2., do not let children under 6 sleep on the upper level, he does not have the ability to climb safely coordination, or to prevent themselves falling.3. make sure that the upper mattress is perfect and will not cross the edge of the window frame. If there is a gap between the window frame and the wall, children can fall and asphyxia.4. there is a ladder up to the top to keep the night light so that the child sees the ladder.5. install the guardrail on the top floor. The distance between the upper rail and the guardrail should not exceed 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeters). When the upper mattress is under pressure from his body, make sure that the child doesn't get under the rail. If his head is stuck under the rail, it may suffocate. Therefore, a thick mattress must be used to prevent accidents.
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- I think about the comfort of my own children, because my children sleep very badly, always roll over the bed, and the bed is a little bigger, so that she can sleep as much as possible.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- What you said is Hennessy reclining bed, sofa bed can be used as usual, or a single bed, if there is a need to pull into a 1 meter 8 double bed, bed and drawer can storage. Suggest you go to IKEA stroll, they have many of these beds.
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- Children's bed, bed and single bed are good for each other. It is not very safe to go up and down the bed, but the whole feeling of the room is very good, while the single bed is dull, and the individual tends to get out of bed.
- Q:What is the height of the bed?
- The bed that contemporary people uses, actually include bedstead and mattress two parts. The latest trends require roughly four points for beds. First of all, steady, can not sleep, there is a feeling of shaking. Secondly, it is necessary to form a crisp, straight lines of the bed compared with the idea of consumers to buy. Third, the head of the area has increased trend, and to make characteristics. As furniture designers, the best aspects of furniture such as beds are actually placed on the headboard. Fourth, the height of the bed is reduced, the current popular bed, plus mattresses, after many are only 20 cm, while the traditional bed height is 40 cm.
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- As long as the tailgate is secured, the child is safe, preferably at night, sleeping, or sleeping on the upper berth. Otherwise, you can only sleep on the lower berth.
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range