Foldable thick mattress that designs easy to clean
Easy set up system and fold away in flash
Comfortable and breathable for child
Convenient to travel with a carry bag
Easy to fold
No more than 50kgs
Stents are iron pipe structure,safe,durable
Logo:according to the customer request
Packing:Nylon bag for each pc,then carton for outer packing
Delivery:45days after sample confirmed
- Q:How can the bedroom be designed, put down two children's beds and a single bed, but also a bit larger space!
- May according to own request, I help you to make to order
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- One meter wide, there is a child bed eight meters, adults are generally 2 meters
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- The upper and lower berths are good. When you are alone, you can sleep on the lower berth and put some unused things on the upper berth. And the summer is good hanging mosquito net. Relatives come, you can clean the upper berth, let others live, and do not have to sleep with the same bed. I mean, a lot of relatives, if you don't have any relatives, don't do it. If it is for the children, I suggest the upper and lower berth, when I was younger and my brother is so sleep.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- Powerful and save space. Basically, a room with a single bed is enough to fit a child's bed. To buy a single bed, but also equipped with desks, wardrobes and other furniture, larger space occupation. Children's alphabet bed often has both storage, learning, leisure and other functions, a bed home.
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Although children prefer bunk beds, there are also dangers: children sleeping on the upper levels may fall and children sleeping in the lower layers may be injured because of the upper collapse. Double deck beds may not be properly installed and constructed, resulting in structural damage or mattress material that may cause children to fall into the trap. Despite these safety hazards, if you choose to use bunk beds
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- I think about the comfort of my own children, because my children sleep very badly, always roll over the bed, and the bed is a little bigger, so that she can sleep as much as possible.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- You are talking about a bed of children. Now, there are many factories in this bed, and the price is not very expensiveSome have 3 beds.
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- Single bed space is open, the bed space is stuck. A single bed is better.
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- The standard adult bed is 80X195CM, the family is usually 80X200, and the mother and child bed is 120X200
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- As long as the tailgate is secured, the child is safe, preferably at night, sleeping, or sleeping on the upper berth. Otherwise, you can only sleep on the lower berth.
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range