Type: Sun Sheets & PC Embossed Sheets
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Model Number: PE02
color: clear, green, blue , light blue , brown , opal , red , yellow
certification: ISO9001:2008, ROHS , SGS
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: PE film protection on both side, fumigation pallet package for all solid sheet
Delivery Detail: 7-25days after confirm the prepayment
1.10 years warranty
2.50 micro UV protection both side
3.thickness by customers
4.Great impact strength
Embossed POLYCARBONATE PC SOLID SHEET
1. ISO9001:2008 proved
2. Size can be customized
3. Good impact resistance
PC embossed solid sheet is made by polycarbonate resin.
On the basis of common pc solid sheets technique and improvements of molds and production, the optical properties are changed as the surface structure of the product varies. Single side of pc embossed sheet contains UV protective layer, therefore, its mechanical properties, fire retardation, applicable temperature and chemical properties are consistent with common solid sheet. By changing the physical shape of the surface,
when light gets through the embossed sheet, it produces light scattering to get a vague hazy effect. Currently, pc embossed sheet is very ideal architecture material.
Features of Product
1. Light transmission Polycarbonate sheet has very good light transmission. Prolonged sun exposure of UV coated plate does not produce yellowing, fogging and poor light. The loss of light transmittance is 6% for embossed sheet and 15%-20% for PVC after ten years.
As light through its convex particles produces light scattering, it has good optical effect. For more information about light transmission, please feel free to contact us.
2. Anti-UV & Heat Insulation UV protective layer, 98% UV absorbed.
3. Light weight, high impact strength,excellent physical and mechanical properties and well bending performance The mechanical properties of pc embossed sheet are consistent with pc solid sheet. Maintaining good impact resistance for a long time in a wide temperature range (-40°C-120°C).
4. Fire retardation Embossed Polycarbonate sheet meets the national standard GB8624-1997 and ranks at B1 retardant material level. In the process of combustion, the sheet does not produce any smoke and toxic gases, and automatically turns off from the fire. It has good fire retardant properties.
5.Wide-ranging application, good weather-resistance Maintaining the stability of mechanical properties between -40°Cto +100°C, the sheet does not occur the cold crisp above -100°Cand without softening below 145°C. Small size change from 100°Cto -40°C, the rate of change is ≤ 0.3%. 2000 hours of artificial aging test towards the sheet, the yellowing degree was grade 2, and the transmission rate was decreased by 0.6%.
6. Soundproof The sheet can effectively reduce the noise, and is the best choice for soundproof.
7. Convenience for transportation and construction Light weight, standard size, convenient transportation & construction, easy cutting and punching,
cold bent and good processing performance.
8. Condensation inhibition Under normal circumstances, when the outdoor temperature is 0°C, room temperature is 23°Cand the indoor relative humidity is below 80%, the inner surface of the material does not frost.
9. Chemical resistance Polycarbonate Sheet can resist various kinds of harmful corrosive materials, such as organic acid, inorganic acid, vegetable oil, neutral salt solution, aliphatic hydrocarbon and alcohol, etc.
Storage, transportation and usage
Prohibit contact with wet cement surface and acid, alkaline material surfaces.
Prohibit contact with organic solvents and glue, paint composed thereof.
Keep the frame clean and the surface of rabbet groove flat.
Dust and dirt of the sheet are generally wiped by soft cloth or sponge with mild detergent first and then washed by water thoroughly.
Choose the right thickness, allow flexure radius.
If use self –drilling screws for fixing, the hole must be pre-drilled, and the aperture should be 1.5 times larger than the diameter of the screw.
Do not tighten the screw strongly, otherwise stress will arise, and crack on the sheet surface will appear.
Remain space for expanding, pay attention to inserting depth.
Expanding Value = linear expansion coefficient × length × the maximum temperature variation (linear expansion coefficient of pc sheet is 7×10-5mm/mm/°C).
Use neutral glass cement and right gasket. Never use gasket of PVC material. Use electrical tools (tungsten carbide saw) to cut, stabilize PC sheet to prevent their vibration.
Don't peel off protective film when cutting. In case that marks have to be made before cutting, try to mark on protective film.
If the marks must be made directly on PC sheets, use wax crayon instead of any sharp tool to mark.
Never peel off protective films until installation is completed. It is suggested that smooth side is installed towards sun in order to realize the effect of the UV protective layer.
Commercial Building Lighting
Industrial architecture lighting
Stadium roof and indoor play area
Transportation infrastructure Residential architecture lighting
Exterior–protected construction and curtain wall
Bathroom and swimming pool