Order On-line Tracking
ALLOY : AA1***(AA1050，AA1060，AA1070，AA1100etc)
EMBOSSED PATTERNS : Diamond, stucoo,bars etc
Special specification is available on customer's requirement
2.Detailed introduction to Aluminium Sheet:
1) Alloy:1050,1060 1061 1070 1100 1200 3003 3004 3105 5005 5011 5052 5083 5086 5754 5A03 5A06 6063 8011
2) Temper:O,H12,H14,H16,H18,H24.....H112 etc.
3) Specification: Thickness: A:cold rolling: 0.09--8.0mm
B:hot rolling: 0.2--500mm
Width: A:cold rolling: 200--1900mm
B:hot rolling: 800--2440mm
Length: A:cold rolling: 500--10000mm
B:hot rolling: 500--10000mm
1) level and smooth on the surface of the sheet;
2) the sheets' surface is clean without any corrosion, oil stains, puckering slits, scratches visible striation, rolled marks, shaken traces, cross grain or other defects;
3) no shipping spots, rolled marks, abrasive marks or dark lines;
4) no yellowish oil stains, bubbles or seams.
5) Delivery time: 15-20 days after confirming order.
6) Minimum order quantity: 1 tons per size.
7) The term of payment: T/T, irrevocable L/C at sight.
8) Packing: Export standard, waterproof wooden,craft,plywood pallet,etc.
9) Application: Used in construction and decoration,hardware and electric appliances manufacture,automobile manufacture and other industrial and civil purposes,such as electronic capacitor,composite cooker,rice cooker,refrigerator,computer casting,telecommunication equipment,lamp shade,air-conditioner,cosmetics cover and box,air-conditioner radiator,inner container of disinfecting cabinet,ceiling board,automobile motherboard,cover board and top board,etc.
We can supply best quality and price!
1)what is aluminum?
Aluminium (or aluminum; see spelling differences) is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, nonmagnetic, ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface.
Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.
2)What's kind of payment term we can supply?
CIF,CFR, FOB and other.
3)Can we supply samples?
Yes, we can!
4)What can you do if you have other quastions?
You can contact us freely at any time!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|