1) Used in home or work appliances
2) CE,VDE,ROHS,ISO9001 certification
3) Safe usage and Favorable
4) Have UK,US,Italian .etc styles
Porcelain E14, E27, E40 Series etc.
for the lighting accessories
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- If the transformer is not calculated, the loss is the same. If the calculation is the latter, save electricity.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- But in many cases, such as mines and machinery, the voltage is too high and unsafe. The lighting transformer is then used to reduce the voltage to the so-called "safety voltage""
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- With a light bulb with 4KVA load, the premise of the distance can be Mrs. face light bulb, dark can light the best load, 3KVA bulb brightness
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- Lighting transformer voltage is generally rated by a group or two setsControl transformers have many levels of output voltage
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- It is widely used in the electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, in the machine tool and the mechanical equipment, the control power of the general electric circuit, the use of the power supply of the safety lighting indicator lamp.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Today's lighting products, regardless of the control system or the electronic power system itself, contain many semiconductorsComponents such as rectifier diodes, transistors, integrated circuits, LED, and so on. Semiconductor components are susceptible to staticElectrical damage, the two side of the power transformer grounding, help to produce a variety of factors, high pressure, residual static electricityDrain to avoid static electricity on the main circuit, to ensure product life.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- In view of the power [kVA] conversion of each load, multiplied by the amount of consumption, according to the importance of the load, equipment location, voltage statistics, set the load line and load place of plastic case transformer capacity and its connection position. The future load power equipment shall be judged on the basis of prior installation or consideration of the economy in terms of equipment addition, installation, etc..
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- Transformer (Transformer) is a device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to change AC voltage. The main components are primary coil, secondary coil and iron core (magnetic core). The main functions are voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance transformation, isolation, voltage stabilization (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to use can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine, variable audio transformers, intermediate frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, the impact of electronic transformer, reactor, transformer etc.). Circuit symbols are often used as the beginning of numbers. Examples: T01, T201, T, etc..
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Pe=19.5KW, installed capacityKx=1 coefficient of demandPjs=KxPe=19.5KW, calculated loadCOS, phi, =0.85, power factorIjs=KxPe/3/220/cos phi (Ijs calculates current, voltage, 380V/220V, three-phase)=1*19.5*1000/3/220/0.85=34.76A
The potential and technology of this production line is still improving. We will be a leader in this industry relying on good designs, high quality materials and strict production.
Our company tries the best to fulfill the requirements from customers. Your satisfaction is our first aim. Our policy is "high quality is priority and good service is the power of growth". We have set up a complete set of after-sales service system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average