1.Material: high quality low carbon steel Q195
2. The wire diameter: from BWG35 - BWG6 (0.2mm - 5.0mm)
3. The general weight : 25kg/50kg/coil (or in according to your requirement 0.5kg- 200kg/roll)
4. The packing: plastic inside and hessian/woven outside (or in according to your requirement)
5.Tensile strength: 350---550N/mm2
6. Zinc coating: 10 - 30g/m2
7.Technical information: Processing with low carbon steel wire, throught drawing and galvanizing.
8.Characteristic&Applications: High zinc coating with super corrosion resistance, firmed and well-proportioned zinc Coating, slippery surface, used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving.
electro galvanized iron wire
- Q:Is it dangerous to use commercial wiring for a residential light.?
- What do you mean by commercial wiring? The gauge of the wire or what it's connected to does not, in itself, make it commercial.
- Q:Yamaha system speaker wire?
- Short answer is that it is called speaker wire. Most speaker wire supplied with a general-purpose audio or home theater system is 16 or 18 gauge wire (the lower the gauge number, the thicker the wire). Most general-purpose speaker wire is very inexpensive for even a 100ft spool. If you really don't know what you are looking for and just want to match what you have, the easiest thing to do is bring a small sample of your current wire to a store like RadioShack or the electrical section at Lowe's or Home Depot and match it up yourself with what they have available. Chances are you'll find a match in under a minute. You can also just order a spool of name-brand 16 gauge wire online from places like OKorder or Best Buy also.
- Q:How to wire a stereo without a harness.?
- Some okorder.com/
- Q:kenwood wiring to blazer?
- You should always use a wiring harness to install a stereo in a vehicle. Cutting the wires and attempting to hand wire is almost always a bad idea. The wiring harness is pretty cheap ($10-$20) and simplifies the whole procedure. Most of the time, the wiring harness and the head unit have similar colored wiring to aid in quick connections. Also, and more importantly, you can reverse the installation. The plugs will still be there and no cutting and rewiring at all. Remember, the head unit costs $150-$250 bucks, why would you cut corners on the installation kit?
- Q:I have a question about insulating wires?
- Insulated wires is commonly used for current carrying electrical wires. There is a cover of insulating material over the copper or aluminium wire which saves us from electric shock , short circuit etc. However, you are using the term insulating wires in the context of thermal insulation. There are so many thermal insulating materials as used in refrigerators and other applications but they are not in the shape of wires.
- Q:Why does my stereo wires have more than 1 of each color?
- Each okorder.com/... That site should bring you some clarity.
- Q:stereo speakers wiring?
- I wouldn't worry about polarity too much with those speakers. You're never going to be able to hear a difference, and your amplifier isn't going to care.
- Q:wind generator wiring?
- You need some ring contacts and brushes that will be touching those rings that will be spinning while the generator does to complete a circuit without twisting wires. Make sure you get the right size rings and wire for the amount of current
- Q:how does the temperature effect the resistance of the wire?
- Cold decreases the resistance. Anything becomes more stable with cold temp. which calms down atoms so they are more condensed or alligned which allows easier conductivity of electricity. You computer chips uses materials whose atoms are already condensed or alligned to carry these 'messages'. Research shows atoms' basic properties can be altered with extreme cold temperatures.
- Q:Who sells just power and ground wire?
- any car audio installer can hook you up with the right high grade wire by the foot in any gauge your looking for.theres a difference between home depot wiring and car audio wiring.the car audio wiring has a strand count.the more the better.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range