1.Material: high quality low carbon steel Q195
2. The wire diameter: from BWG35 - BWG6 (0.2mm - 5.0mm)
3. The general weight : 25kg/50kg/coil (or in according to your requirement 0.5kg- 200kg/roll)
4. The packing: plastic inside and hessian/woven outside (or in according to your requirement)
5.Tensile strength: 350---550N/mm2
6. Zinc coating: 10 - 30g/m2
7.Technical information: Processing with low carbon steel wire, throught drawing and galvanizing.
8.Characteristic&Applications: High zinc coating with super corrosion resistance, firmed and well-proportioned zinc Coating, slippery surface, used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving.
electro galvanized iron wire
- Q:Why is single core wire used instead of multi core wiring inside houses?
- Single Core Wire
- Q:Question about wires in plugs?
- The typical U.S. power distribution system has two hot wires coming into your electric panel, plus a neutral wire. The neutral wire is grounded to earth ground, as is the protective green earth wire. An outlet, carrying 110 volts from one of the hot wires (black), supplies current for the load and it flows back to the transformer on the pole normally via the neutral (white) wire to the center transformer (grounded) tap. The green protective wire does nothing in normal operation. However, should the appliance have a metal outer skin, and the machine develops a short, energizing the outer skin, it will flow through the green ground wire back to the transformer rather than through you and back to the transformer.
- Q:Lime wire ?????????????
- Lime Wire is LEGAL.. just not the illegal content you download on it. Also, just because somebody buys LimeWire Pro doesn't mean it is legal to download songs.. The chance of getting caught is low though, so I wouldn't worry about it.
- Q:i need a wiring diagram for a stereo in a 99 camaro?
- Wiring okorder.com/
- Q:Hard Wire Installation?
- Hard wire means it's not just plugged in. eg. using the cigarette lighter but instead is permanently wired in. All you need to do is wire the lights ground wire to any ground wire under the dash eg. ignition ground or radio ground ( wire will be black ) or directly to a screw that goes into any metal part of the chassis and wire the lights positive wire to either the accessory wire from your ignition (lights come on when car is on) or a constant power wire eg. radio power wire and wire in a toggle switch so you can turn the lights on or off at will.
- Q:can I wire a 4 wire device to a 3 wire circuit?
- sounds like you have one wire short in the box. you need to power the timer. which means you have to use your ground wire for the neutral wire. and this means you have no proper ground. so wire it like this old black to black old white to red old green to new white and to box new green to box. to do it properly you need a 4 wire cable coming into the box and going to the power source or to where there is a proper neutral wire. the thing is the timer wants full power going to it complete with a ground circuit. the switch before it was just that a switch which interrupted the power on one side of the fan so all it needed was 2 wires and the ground to be properly wired
- Q:headlight socket wire dead?
- Your rig is 17 years old. The wires at the plug shrink and crack from heat and age. Then they get water into them and corrode inside where you cannot get at it. Does not happen with all cars, but when it does, it is a royal pain. Either try for a new plug/harness or cut one out at the junk yard and splice it in. Use heat shrink over the splices.
- Q:examples of wire and wireless simplex , half duplex, full duplex and FULL.../Full duplex.. (with 4 users)?
- Wire simplex: Serial data from GPS to PC or autopilot using 2 wires. Wire, half duplex: Theatrical intercom, with push to talk buttons for each spotlight operator. Wire, full duplex: telephone. Wireless, simplex: infrared remote control for TV. Wireless, half duplex: walkie-talkie, family radio service, cb radio. Wireless, full duplex cellphone, cordless phone.
- Q:maf pin out for siganal wire and o2 siganal wire has two blk two white on o2?
- Right!!!!! As if they're all the same. Did you want us to guess the year, make, model, and engine too?
- Q:Ceiling Wiring instructions?
- Call in a professional. Death only happens once in your lifetime. you don't want to go down in a shower of sparks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range