1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:what do the wire colors mean for a clarion PN-2218i car radio?
- Did yer understand the international soccer cup. became as quickly as stolen out of a shop window, and a canine suggested as ''Pickles'' got here across it below a bush, what do yer think of roughly that then .. seem it up'
- Q:10 amp breakers can I use 12 gauge wire?
- Normally lighting circuits have a 15 amp breaker for protection and wired with 14 gauge wire. 14 gauge wire is good for 15 amps. 12 gauge wire is good for 20 amps. 10 gauge wire is good for 30 amps. So you can use 12 gauge wire, if you alrady have it available, but if you are going to go out and buy it, you can save some money by buing #14 wire. You can always go oversize with the WIRE just never undersized with the wire. Circuit breakerprotection is prescribed by the NEC. 15 amps for lighting and 20 amps for wall outlet power. I don't know where you even found a 10 amp breaker. ---------------------------------------... WOW! XTX has no clue what the National Electrical Code even says about this! Disregard his answer! It will get you into trouble!
- Q:can i make magnet wire at home?
- You can often get varnished wire at an outlet such as radio shack. I have also used the yokes of old TV sets that I usually got for free at a local repair shop. I had to carefully unwind the coils. The wire in an automobile ignition coil is another potentially free source. You can purchase electrical insulating varnish as well. Krylon makes an aerosol variety and most others come in a regular can, but you would have to be creative in dipping the wire and suspending it to dry without damaging the coating.
- Q:What is each wire in Ethernet used for?
- Your okorder.com/
- Q:can 12/2 wire be used to run 220 dryer?
- 12 wire is not heavy enough to pull a 220 dryer under any circumstances, and is against ANY code in America; and is a severe fire hazard. Besides, you need to have three wires - 10/3 0r 8/3 wire, anyway, so you would have a ground. Papaw
- Q:How do I wire a single-pole dimmer switch using 14-3 wire?
- Double Pole Dimmer Switch
- Q:Bonsai trunk able to grow while it is wired?
- Wire it, let it grow a bit. Then, as necessary, undo the wire, then rewire it to fit the new size. An alternative is to append weights, or tie strings to other objects or parts of the plant instead of wiring a whole branch.
- Q:Trying to install ceiling fan, but theirs too many wires?
- it could be for the lights if its an option otherwise connect all the black together to the hot wire. What does the instructions say? worst it can do is trip the breaker.
- Q:why use steel wire in building construction?
- Steel wire is used to brace beams and columns as well as to reinforce concrete (rods are also used to reinforce concrete). This is because steel wire has a high tensile strength and is flexible. These two properties make steel wire suitable for suspension bridges and for winding elevators (lifts).
- Q:What is the red wire called? (circuits)?
- There are standards for wire colours but they vary between countries and industries. When I grew up in the UK black was used for negative power and red for positive power (e.g. ground and +12V). But trailer wiring in Canada seems to use black for +12V, for instance. In a digital electronic circuit, using silicon semiconductors, ground or 0V is often abbreviated GND and the +ve power supply as Vcc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range