1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:Wiring new appliance to copper wiring in house?
- Most building wire is copper, UL wouldn't allow dangerous cords to be used with normal wire.
- Q:Yamaha Virago 700 wiring diagram?
- A trip to the local Yamaha shop (send your GF if shes good looking) they may be willing to print you a copy from their manual. On the other hand you just buy yourself a manual, you could always use it to sweeten the deal when you eventually go to sell it.
- Q:What kind of wire to use for electronics projects?
- It okorder.com is one company that sells all of these types of wire. If you search their website or catalog, you'll find wire in bulk as well as in pre-cut assortment kits that you can use. They also sell tools and parts that you'll probably be interested in
- Q:questions about wiring a light switch?
- If you got a tingle then something is wrong other than the open ground. Something is shorted out
- Q:The Art of Wire Art???
- okorder.com and search on 'twisted wire sculptures' then click on images or switch to Web to find how to.
- Q:wiring an electrical outlet?
- In the fixture part [light] is the power [white neutral ,black hot, green or bare is ground] for the switch it is black and white, you hook up the switch on the hot side of the power.it does not matter on the switch side as long its on the hot side [by code]
- Q:how to wire in a raido?
- yellow-is accessory (+positive) red-is constant power (+positive) black-ground (-negative) blue-is accessory for the amp (+) green, purple, white, grey are all for the speakers
- Q:Question about copper wire?
- For using in 60 c/s electric power purpose, NO difference . For using in very high frequency coil ,YES ,there is difference.
- Q:whitch wires do u ground?
- One wire comes in hot and goes out hot to the next switch in the series of safety switches this is known as the switched pair, and the other wire is the ground, get a ohm meter and see which wires are paired by pushing the switch while in ohm mode when the meter reads 0 ohms when the switch is pushed those are the switched wires.
- Q:antenna wire/copper wire question?
- For frequencies up to about 100 megahertz, any kind of wire will work, but it will not look very professional if you use, multi conductor cable with all the conductors connected at both ends. Over 100 feet between supports, it may not be strong enough in a high wind. Above about 100 megahertz 1/4 inch steel wire may work well if it is copper plated = most of the current travels near the surface = skin effect. The antenna wire is possibly hard drawn for extra strength. The cable between the radio and the antenna needs to good quality if this is a long distance, even at less than 100 megahertz Neil
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range