ELECTRO GALVANIZED IRON WIRE
Galvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for Electro galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders electro galvanized wire also available.
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
Common Usage of Electro Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|ELECTRO Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||20-25 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
- Q:speaker wires?
- well, the length the wire will be is also a factor, but for that power, either 2 or 4 gauge wire would be the best...
- Q:No remote wire?
- you just gotta make sure the wire you attach the remote wire to only has power when the car is on not when its off and you'll be fine
- Q:importance of live wires and neutral wires !!?
- These two wires provide the voltage difference (called potential difference) that is responsible for driving the current through an appliance. Live and neutral are terms most commonly use with mains electrical supply .. they are equivalent to + (live) and - used with batteries and other DC sources. The live wire is at the higher voltage (most dangerous) and the neutral is usually close to ground voltage (0 V). Both wires together form the complete circuit required for the current .. from the supply (through the live wire) to the appliance and back to the supply (through the neutral wire). In a mains circuit a switch is always connected into the live wire so that the high voltage is disconnected from the appliance. A switch connected in the neutral wire prevents the appliance from working (so it appears to be off) because there is a break in the circuit .. but the high voltage is still connected to the appliance which may be dangerous. For the greatest safety a switch should disconnect both live and neutral wires at the same time.
- Q:When wiring a ceiling fan the directions state to wire the black to the black and the black/white to the red?
- Black wire on the fan is for the fan motor, red wire in the fan is for the light, the white wire is the neutral wire. So if you do want to switch the light off and on you have to tie red wire to the switch and the black wire can be tied to the hot at the ceiling box so you can control the fan with the chain only. If you have one switch leg in your circuit then you cannot do anything but switch them both if you tie them together. I think I am understanding what you are saying here. White Alyse ties to white Black is for the fan motor and the red is for the light. If you have three wires in the switch then you can tie them the same way color to color. Hope this has not confused you You can email me if you need further help
- Q:Wiring questions for a 2000 chevy cavalier starter?
- big wire to big termal small wire to small terminal
- Q:what are the electrical used in wiring plan?
- If an you are living in the UK try BS 7671- Formerly the Wiring Regulations. More symbols than you can shake a stick at. Try OKorder for an old copy, the symbols rarely change.
- Q:1985 SS Monte Carlo engine wires?
- I have an '84 Monte SS and wanted the same thing. Here's what I have: the 2 wires that come from the harness and go to the starter (1 Positive, 1 S terminal), oil gauge wire, temp gauge wire, the alternator wires, the wire going to the distributor cap, and the tach gauge wire going to the distributor cap. That's pretty much it, as well as your battery cables, and spark plug wires. You really don't need to do or add anything as long as it runs and everything works that needs to work, it'll be fine. I'm going by memory, so if I forgot something I apologize, but that's the best of my recollection right now. If you have anymore questions you can email me.
- Q:what gauge wiring kit should i get??
- well,i didnt know what kind of amp that you have,so probably its true 300w or not. but my suggestion is for your own equipment safety you should use min. 4 ga with 50a, coz i see here you try to bridge it. try tsunami they good and real 4ga if they said 4ga.
- Q:where do you connect the wire in screen filters?
- For Earthing to stop static Electricty, connect the wire to the Casing
- Q:when wiring car speakers.. does the thickness of the wires matter?
- well thicker wire is best especially if you have amps and subs, you can go to walmart, autozone or advanced autoparts and buy speaker wire, you can buy a roll of it, it'll say speaker wire on the roll, but stock speaker like 6 1/2 or 6x9s only need the thinner wire but you'll need the thicker speaker wire for subs and amps
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range