ELECTRO GALVANIZED IRON WIRE
Galvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for Electro galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders electro galvanized wire also available.
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
Common Usage of Electro Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|ELECTRO Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||20-25 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
- Q:How to wire these speakers?
- Seeing as the speakers have standard binding post connections, you will need regular speaker wire for them.
- Q:How do I wire my amp correctly?
- wire okorder.com/... and than wire it to any of the negatives on the amp its all one channel internally so it really doesn't matter which negative u use. than wire the positive to any positive on the amp.
- Q:What do these wires do on my 2005 impala?
- 2005 Chevrolet Impala Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram Car Radio Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: White Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Front Speakers Size: N/A Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: N/A Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue
- Q:How do I wire a 3 wire fan/light switch?
- Normally, they are tagged as to which is the light, or the operators manual will say (e.g., solid black for fan, black with white stripe for lamp). If not, you'll have to either test with a meter (check for continuity with one wire and the center of the light fixture) or make a guess and switch if it doesn't line up the way you want the switches to operate.
- Q:what color wire is accessory power in 1979 camaro?
- There is no Accessory wire, but only one yellow switched power wire hot in run. I usually steal accessory power in an F-body from the cigar lighter harness. One of the other wires, I forget which, is hot with the dash lights. Isolate it.
- Q:how to wire an oven in a old house?
- Your house has a 3 wire receptacle and your stove has 4 wires correct. So you have a newer stove and you need to know how to hook it up right? Okay In your stove your going to have three terminals, two colors such as red and black and between them you have a neutral wire or white wire. So since you don't have a neutral at the outlet just hook up the ground wire to the neutral connection on the stove. Bingo! Oh now that your not grounded you may want to run a ground wire to a plumbing pipe or to a true earth ground rod. Don't leave yourself unprotected.
- Q:what are FORD RACING WIRE LOOMS?
- Spark plug wires. The Ford 9mm wires are bigger then the normal 7mm ( I think ) wires. And when you have bigger then normal wires, the wire separaters that hold the wires on the valve covers need to also be bigger, hence the wire looms. No, you don't need the larger wires until you add to the ignition system and increase it's electrical capacity. But they do look better. Probably can get regular size wires in the Ford blue, too.
- Q:automotive electrical wires?
- Depends on what your hooking up? Look at the unit where the wires go in and there may be a +(hot) or -(ground) marking, and the ground wire is usually black and the hot is usually red,orange or yellow.
- Q:immersion heater wiring diagram??
- Normal wiring with two connections on thermostat, on from timer and two on element would be a single wire from one of the timer wires to one connection on thermostat, one wire from other connection on thermostat to heater connection, then one wire from other heater connection back to remaining connection on timer. This is if the thermostat is high voltage and not a low voltage signal to a controller perhaps on the timer.
- Q:what is the new resistance of the wire?
- Wire resistance =( length/area) x a constant When drawn, the wire radius is 1/4 of original, and it's length is 16 times of original (because volume is unchanged). Solve for new resistance/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range