||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire
Electro galvanized iron wire ranging from BWG8# to BWG16# is the mostly used for customers. Single coil package for electro galvanized iron wire can be as small as 50kg and up to maximum 1000kg per coil.
Processing & Features:
This kind of galvanized wire is made with choice mild steel, through wire drawing, wire galvanizing and other processes. Electro galvanized iron wire has the characteristics of thick zinc coating, good corrosion resistance, firm zinc coating, etc.
Electro galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving.
Zinc coat: 10-60g/m2
Tensile strength: 40-85kg/mm2
Packing: Outside packing:plastic inside and hessian cloth outside, plastic inside and woven bag outside, or according to customers' requireme
- Q:What is a wiring harness?
- A wiring harness is a plug in device most often used on your in dash head unit, it makes wiring easier because you can wire it while sitting down with plenty of lite then when you get in the car you can just plug it into the cars wiring and your ready to go...lots of modern autos also use a wiring harness for the speaker wires the advantages are less though because your only dealing with two wires.
- Q:How do I hook up a four wire stove with three wires?
- Your four-wire stove has a terminal where you can connect the bare/green and white wires together, most have a jumper to connect the two terminals. You don't want to leave any wires unconnected. The other two wires (red black) are connected the same way between 3-wire and 4-wire units. You'll have to buy a 3-wire cable for your stove to plug it into the 3-wire receptacle. The new code requires 4-wire connections. The bare/green wire and the white neutral wire are run back to the circuit breaker panel separately at which point the are connected together on a buss bar.
- Q:Trying to wire up a toogle swithch for boat light. What wire go were?
- RE: Trying to wire up a toogle swithch for boat light. What wire go were? Trying to wire up a toogle swithch for boat light. Have a positive and negiative wire coming from the battery. I have 2 wires coming out of the toggle switch and two wires coming from the light. What goes where? Thanks
- Q:Wiring questions for a 2000 chevy cavalier starter?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Wiring questions for a 2000 chevy cavalier starter? Just took off the starter on a cavalier and forgot to label the wires. Can someone please send me a diagram of where all these wires go, or just tell me where they go. there are big post and one small one. Please help asap. Thanks.
- Q:installing a ceiling fan wiring?
- connect the fan black wire and the fan blue wire to the house black wire. then connect the white fan wire to the white house wire. connect the short green wire from the fan and fan bracket to the copper wire. the blue is the power wire to the light on the fan. Good luck...
- Q:How do I find the remote wire?
- it should be a blue skinny wire striped with white
- Q:16 gauge speaker wire with 4 gauge power wire?
- recommended okorder.com/
- Q:accessory wire joined to illumination....?
- You need to first disconnect the accesory wire on the aftermarket radio from the illumination wire from the car harness if you are using hose connection to turn on the radio. You need to connect the accesory wire from the aftermarket radio to the accesory wire from the car radio harness, if you are using a wire harness then it would be the red wire and if the factory radio harness is cut then u'll need a test light to locate the accesory wire. On the aftermarket radio harness/plug locate the blue/white wire that's where u will need to connect the remote wire to, in order to turn your amp on and off. Don't connect the remote wire to the illumination wire from the car, or the radio harness.
- Q:Difference between chassis wiring and power transmission amperage?
- Chassis Wiring
- Q:What is the function of a wire for braces?
- The wire is like a train track and the teeth are the cars. Get rid of the track and the cars go off course. Wire is what is putting everything in place.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range