1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:Ceiling Fan wiring question - 2 white wires and 2 black wires in ceiling?
- Are the 2 black and 2 white wires twisted together? (white with white and black with black). If not then you should connect the black (power wire) to the white going to the wall switch, connect the black from the switch to the black and blue (in the fan). The white of the incoming power line to all the white wires of the fan. The blue in the fan is for the fan light. In the bottom of the fan where the light goes will be a white and blue taped together with wire nuts on the ends. These will be connected to the light black and white. E-mail fireman492000 if more is needed.
- Q:Perpendicular Current carrying wires?
- There is no force between the wires. Draw a daigram and use maxwell's screw rule to find direction of magnetic fields created....since both are perpendicular, no combination of fields are seen. Thereby, n movement seen.
- Q:Peugeot Speedfight 2 Wiring ?
- Why do no longer you get a volt meter verify the battery voltage with bike became off then commence it and re-verify the voltage if there's no substitute its the alternator, it may develop as much as 13- 13.5 The alternator on a scooter is the magneto its below the flywheel and there very high priced. you may get a multimeter for between a 5 -10 quid
- Q:3-way wiring question....?
- You have to tie the wires that go to the light together. It is called parallel.
- Q:car stereo wiring????????????????????????????????
- If the stereo runs even with the ignition turned off, then you have wired a continuous power supply to the radio instead of an accessory, and that will drain his battery. I always recommend using a wiring harness when installing an aftermarket stereo, as there is no way you can accidentally wire something wrong.
- Q:How do you repair a wire?
- The wires in those little patch cords and headphones and stuff are often very fine and hard to splice or solder. You could get you some wire cutters and wire strippers and a soldering iron and some electrical tape or shrink wrap and go at it, but it would probably be just as well to get another cord.
- Q:Wiring harness for 2004 Chevy Venture?
- did you try walmart? for a direct fit in the radio section,, also face plates for the dash. they have harness to connect from your car to the radio. you also can try the parts store..
- Q:What is inside the Magnet wire?
- Magnet wire is just solid copper with a layer of varnish for insulation. Speaker wire would work, but you could not wind the wire as tightly due to the thicker insulation. also the wire is very flexible and will not stay in place very well. Also, if the coil gets hot, the insulation on the Speaker wire will start to burn or melt. .
- Q:car stereo wires--- need help please?
- Car radio wire constant to stereo yellow memory. Car radio wire switched to stereo red 12v positive. Car radio wire illumination to stereo Dashboard Light Dimmer Switch. Don't forget to ground the black wire on the unit to the ground wire from the car harness. An extra ground strap to the chassis is a good idea also. If you don't have an amp or a power antenna, cap off the blue Remote/Antenna wire.
- Q:what guage wire is that?
- Use 12 Ga. wire. However, do not wire directly to the battery, use a relay.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range