1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:How many wires do you go through with braces?
- they change your wire according to how much your teeth have shifted around, so it just depends. the ortho needs to adjust the size of the wire due to your teeth straightening out and making sure the wire(s) are at a correct length. its really not that thick of a wire, so don't worry about it. :D
- Q:Cadillac Deville (SEDAN) 1996 Stereo Wiring Help?
- Here is the original factory stereo dash wiring harness info this way you can use the new aftermarket wiring info and simply connect up the right ones to each other or at least figure out your problem. Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Pink Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 5 1/4″ Speakers Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 6″ x 9″ Speakers Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue Hope that helps and best of luck.
- Q:How long does a domestic wiring take?
- I wire money all the time at my job. It takes a little while for the bank to process everything, but it is generally less than 2 hours.
- Q:Speaker Wire Recommendation?
- They colour the wire by plating it. The silver is one conductor colour and the other wire is copper colour. Separate strands. This is so that you can keep the polarity straight when you are hooking up your system. You will also notice a raised ridge on the insulation of on conductor in two conductor wiring. Again it is a mark to let you tell the + from the - wires. Silver wire would be a good conductor, but much more expensive than copper and about equal in current flow. It would also corrode more and make for connection problems.
- Q:Africa Shaped Wire Earrings...?
- as well as on the first page link above, under the category Wire-Framing (P.S. Why did you use initial caps on all words in your question?...kinda hard to read.) .
- Q:Soldering multiple wires to 1 wire?
- it will effect the voltage because it will split the power 10 defferent ways. i dont know any website that will tell you this but there is a tester that you can get to test the voltage. thats how i found out.
- Q:Can I just use wire nuts to join these wires?
- Sure thing. Wire nuts work fine. I've used them a bunch on my project cars. However, if you want a connection that won't be affected by water (rain and/or humidity) and a connection that is permanent (won't come loose) use automotive crimp type connectors covered with heat shrink tubing or liquid electrical tape.
- Q:copper insulated wire?
- You can buy it at the suggested locations. Insulated wires come in many types for various uses. Be sure the person you buy it from knows the use for which you are buying it. For instance, wire or cable for underground use is far different from house wiring.
- Q:04 isuzu rodeo wiring harness?
- GOOD LUCK... Isuzu cars and trucks are discontinued and the only Isuzu dealers still opened are big trucks like the NPR box trucks... unless you find someone online like a former Isuzu tech, not sure if you will get any schematics
- Q:Running too small power/ground wires?
- Should of definitely went with the 4 gauge. The effects are that the AMP will overheat, and will be underpowered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range