|Steel Grade:||Standard:||Wire Gauge:|
|Place of Origin:||Type:||Application:|
|Alloy Or Not:||Special Use:||Model Number:|
1. Type: hot dipped galvanized wire, electro galvanized wire or bright wire
2. Diameter: 0.10---4.00mm or other wire gauge
3. Tensile strength: 500N/mm2---2200N/mm2 or other
4. Different zinc coating as per your requirement
5. Finished products: stitching wire, wooden case wire , brush wire , net-weaving wire , handle wire , and wire for cleaning ball.
Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rods
Diameter of Wire
Weight of Coil
Inside plastic films & outside weaving cloth
- Q:Where to buy floral wire?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Where to buy floral wire? I've been meaning to find floral wire for a DIY project I'm going to attempt. Does anyone know where to buy floral wire? I'm not sure if Michael's sells it. Please let me know from personal experiences.
- Q:Need help wiring Ikea chandelier ASAP?
- Ikea Black Chandelier
- Q:car stereo wires--- need help please?
- Car radio wire constant to stereo yellow memory. Car radio wire switched to stereo red 12v positive. Car radio wire illumination to stereo Dashboard Light Dimmer Switch. Don't forget to ground the black wire on the unit to the ground wire from the car harness. An extra ground strap to the chassis is a good idea also. If you don't have an amp or a power antenna, cap off the blue Remote/Antenna wire.
- Q:what do the wire colors mean for a clarion PN-2218i car radio?
- on the wires it should tell you want the wires are four you should have a red wire black wire.the red is live wire and the back wire is earth wire.and the four you got left is speaker wires
- Q:Trunk Wire??
- it might be a connector for a cd changer. if it has a factory radio with a cd button, but no in-dash cd slot, that could be what youre lookin at. sounds like a square plug? maybe 10 or 12 holes?
- Q:How do you start a car by connecting the wire thing?
- Connect wire 'A' to wire 'B'...Briefly touch wire 'C' to wire 'D' (until engine starts) see figure 1. Disclaimer: These instructions are not to be used for illegal purposes...
- Q:Help with wiring 3 light ceiling fixture?
- Depending on how your light and switch are wired, there could be a couple of different combinations. If you have more than one set of black and white wires, you have power coming into the box and carrying on to another outlet. I'm going to guess that your switch will only have a single 2-wire connected to it (one black and one white - plus ground). If so, you need to figure out which one of the cables at the light box, is going to your switch. Once you've figured that out, splice the white wire from that cable, to the other two black wires. Splice the other two white wires together. That leaves you with one black wire by itself. Connect your lights to that black wire, and the two whites. If you have something else at your switch, you will need to provide that information before I can give you an answer.
- Q:Simple switch wiring!?
- you ought to positioned the switching in earlier the low voltage transformer. If the light fixtures are all under pressure jointly, there's no way you have gotten the skill to preform this activity. you will ought to positioned the two light fixtures on one transformer and have the switched with or via the feed wires to the transformer. The final mild will must be via itself transformer and switched additionally with the a hundred and twenty volt feed. I woul hire an electrician a stable one, A union guy on the part or somthing. no longer your girlfrinds uncle chuck..
- Q:Power control wire?
- Control Wire
- Q:Who invented the hot-wire anemometer?
- Who Invented Anemometer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range