|Steel Grade:||Standard:||Wire Gauge:|
|Place of Origin:||Type:||Application:|
|Alloy Or Not:||Special Use:||Model Number:|
1. Type: hot dipped galvanized wire, electro galvanized wire or bright wire
2. Diameter: 0.10---4.00mm or other wire gauge
3. Tensile strength: 500N/mm2---2200N/mm2 or other
4. Different zinc coating as per your requirement
5. Finished products: stitching wire, wooden case wire , brush wire , net-weaving wire , handle wire , and wire for cleaning ball.
Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rods
Diameter of Wire
Weight of Coil
Inside plastic films & outside weaving cloth
- Q:1985 SS Monte Carlo engine wires?
- I have an '84 Monte SS and wanted the same thing. Here's what I have: the 2 wires that come from the harness and go to the starter (1 Positive, 1 S terminal), oil gauge wire, temp gauge wire, the alternator wires, the wire going to the distributor cap, and the tach gauge wire going to the distributor cap. That's pretty much it, as well as your battery cables, and spark plug wires. You really don't need to do or add anything as long as it runs and everything works that needs to work, it'll be fine. I'm going by memory, so if I forgot something I apologize, but that's the best of my recollection right now. If you have anymore questions you can email me.
- Q:Question about wires in plugs?
- The typical U.S. power distribution system has two hot wires coming into your electric panel, plus a neutral wire. The neutral wire is grounded to earth ground, as is the protective green earth wire. An outlet, carrying 110 volts from one of the hot wires (black), supplies current for the load and it flows back to the transformer on the pole normally via the neutral (white) wire to the center transformer (grounded) tap. The green protective wire does nothing in normal operation. However, should the appliance have a metal outer skin, and the machine develops a short, energizing the outer skin, it will flow through the green ground wire back to the transformer rather than through you and back to the transformer.
- Q:can someone help me with wires?
- 2003 Ford F150 Truck Car Radio Stereo Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Light Green/Pink Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Black/Violet Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Green Car Radio Illumination Wire: Light Blue/Red Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: Blue Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Gray/Light Blue Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Tan/Yellow Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green/Orange Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Light Green Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue/White Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Red Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Pink
- Q:How to wire an AC wire into Armstrong sx 80 furnace.?
- i could yet I certainly have some project's ! I Dont like your stance on Banning Cucumbers , nor do I know it !! What did they ever do to you ! heavily What could you do for a Klondike Bar ?! Get Tortured ..... LOL Oh and # 3 , properly that solves taking away the Senior electorate on the line ! Hmmm heavily Smallville what could CK have left to do Farm artwork( properly if doing it shirtless it would not be uninteresting ) ! I do like # 7 ! # 8 would not sound undesirable ! I imply truly what do they want all that money for in any case ! # 9 sounds good , i've got faith there are some extraterrestrial beings hiding in my associates Basement yet i want greater examine ! # 10 i do no longer desire to Punch them i want Fist Pump with them and get inebriated and then flow out to consume with them ! after shall we flow decrease back to there homestead and make exciting of the Grenades and communicate in regards to the lovable Guido's we'd desire to Smush ! different than for that I certainly have an argument with calling you King Pigtails once you look like Cindy Brady ! Thats purely incorrect !
- Q:1995 Ford Taurus starter wires?
- The First red wire goes to the solenoid on the fender well right by the battery. the second red wire goes from the solenoid to the starter on the one main post there. the black wire goes from the engine block to the battery on the negative side. All connections must be tight but not not crushing on the battery
- Q:How do i install flat wire speaker cables?
- The flat wire is what you run under carpets, along baseboards, etc. The four wires allow you to run a pair of speaker wires (two sets of two) from your receiver to the general location where the speakers will be. The terminal blocks allow you to run regular speaker wires from the receiver to the flat wire. The terminal block at the other end then lets you run speaker wire from a terminal block at the other end of the flat wire to the pair of speakers that wire feeds. It doesn't matter which wire goes to which speaker, as long as you wire it up correctly. That is, you can have the first terminal be the + wire for the first speaker, the second the - wire for that speaker, and the third and fourth wires being the + and - wires for the second speaker.
- Q:How do i wire a receptacle with 12/2 wire that has only black/red and ground wires?
- You deffinatly need to put white tape on that red wire and to make it known as being a neutral.... The black wire is always going to be a hot in receptacle circuits...
- Q:ok another pioneer car stereo wiring question?
- ILL wire is for illumination. is for the dimmer wire from your aftermarket harness (enables the radio to dim with the rest of the interior lights when you turn your headlights or parking lights on). this wire is not required to be hooked up for the unit to fully operate as some vehicles may not have the proper 12v dimmer wire. The speaker wires that are solid in color (white, Grey, green, purple) are positive (+) and the wires with a solid color and a stripe is negative (-).
- Q:how to wire in a raido?
- the radio comes with a wiring harness the easiest way to do it would be go to a pepboys,bestbuy, or autozone and get a radio wiring harness for 1990 maxima. this way all u have to do is splice the colored wires that match the same colored wires from the radio harness. once that`s done all u have to do it plug in back of radio and the car harness. the car harness will run u bought 18.00 but its worth it to do the job right
- Q:wiring car audio help?
- Why not wire the toggle switch into the remote + wire? The one that turns the amp on and off with the head unit. 7/5/2013**** Leave the power supply wire alone. The thick 4 gauge wire that runs from the battery directly to the amp, leave it alone, don't put a toggle switch inline on that wire. Instead there's a wire from your head unit (or ignition) that runs to your amp, it turns on the amp when the head unit turns on or your ignition key is in the on position. It's usually 16 or 14 gauge. That's the wire where the toggle switch belongs. Look at your amp, this wire I am speaking of is probably labeled remote+ or ign or something like that and it's usually located next to your power and ground connections on the amp.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range