1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:Wire Working Questions?
- For okorder.com/
- Q:technical names for rheostat,wire & wound?
- there are no other names for them. these names are not used by laymen. they are used by everyone from students to advanced engineers.
- Q:86 yamaha v max hot wires?
- If the wire connectors at the regulator are corroded or not making a good connection, that can cause the wires to get hot. On my Kaw, I ended up having to remove the connectors and solder the ends together to keep them from getting hot enough to melt the plastic surrounding the connectors.
- Q:how do you measure an electrical wire?
- strandings of the wires equal a gauge. ex: 7strands of 30gauge wire equals 22 gauge. gauge is a size of either a solid wire or smaller stranded wires to equal that size
- Q:this might sound stupid but how do i tap speaker wire?
- Just buy a wire stripper, strip the wire and connect the new wire. Remember to wrap electrical tape around it and you're done. You can also buy wire taps but they sometimes don't work due to a bad connection. Stripping the wire is the best solution.
- Q:Copper wires differ? Installing light switch?
- The twisting cord connectors (aka cord nuts) will artwork fantastic to connect stranded and stable wires, assuming they are the proper length connectors. merely lay the solid and stranded cord in conjunction with one yet another and screw on the cord nut. Double examine your achieved connection by giving the guy conductors a tug.
- Q:hot wiring your car - identifying the wires?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:Light fixture wiring?
- Bare and Grn Yel. are both grounds . Just connect one or the other to the 'bare' in the box.
- Q:help with my cd wiring!!?
- You should have the yellow power wire connected to constant power and the red wired to ACC. You don't and this is why it's bahiving the way it is.
- Q:Unknown capped wires in ceiling fixture?
- The three white wires are your neutral wires. the one black wire connected to your fixture is the wire coming from your switch. The white wire connected to the black wires are the hot wires. That one white wire connected to the black wires carries the electricity to the switch then feeds it back to the fixture on the single black wire. I never trust wire until I check it for voltage, even with a breaker off.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range