1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:i have two 8 gauge wires...?
- Two 8-gauge wires combined are equal to a 5-gauge wire, but that should be close enough for that amp. Make sure each wire has its own fuse near the battery; 40-amp fuses would be a good choice. If you capacitor is connected to ground, and your amp is grounded, then you don't really need a wire between the capacitor's ground terminal and the amp's ground terminal. It doesn't hurt anything, though. If the only ground wire at the amp is the one that runs to the capacitor, then you're better off connecting the amp ground directly to chassis metal.
- Q:Ball things on wires?
- They're usually on High-Tension wires? They're on those high-up wires to help aircraft pilots see and avoid them, if they happen to fly low enough. I've seen them on HT wires near a place called Echo Lake, in Colorado, oddly enough, and I don't think that there is an airfield nearby, so I think they put those balls on high wires in any open spaces, where low-flying aircraft would be an issue.
- Q:A sub amp wiring kit?
- The amp kit should have everything for the amp. all you need for the subs is the speaker wire. make sure you get some good wire tho.
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Metal wire fabric not only has metal luster, and wear to trim visible, noble, gorgeous, and the fabric has the function of conductive shielding, which is widely used in scientific research, military and medical industries such as electronics, high-tech, high added value.Currently do men and women's windbreaker, jacket, jacket and jacket.
- Q:do two 12 gauge wires combined equal 6 gauge wire?
- Chances are that it would be far more reliable to use a 6 gauge wire. The fuses should be fine, but check to make sure they aren't titanium-based, as they could possibly corrode with the setup you have going. Also, when you rewire for the first time, make sure to check the connections for the first 10-15 uses to make sure they aren't interfering with any radio signals, as this is a hazard.
- Q:XBOX LIVE- wireless controller vs. wired controller?
- Wired is better. While there is no lag, the battery wearing out in the middle of a game is kind of annoying. If you move too far away from the console, the wireless will not perform.
- Q:will the different length of speaker wire effect the amp performance?
- You are not going to notice any difference at all at the length of 25 feet. If you are going to have 100 feet length then I would advice using a 14 gauge wire. It is not going to have any affect on your amp. Only the speaker resistance will have an affect on your power amplifier. Hope this will help you out.
- Q:2001 chevy blazer wiring harness?
- 2001 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram Car Radio Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Switched 12v+ Wire: Dark Green Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Violet/White Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Front Speakers Size: N/A Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: N/A Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue Hope this helps with your radio problem.Best of luck.
- Q:Stereo Memory Wire Problems?
- I am installing a Pioneer Car Stereo and not sure if the yellow or blue wire are the memory wire
- Q:Physics AS: Tension in 2 wires.?
- The horizontal tensions in the two wires must be equal. The vertical tensions must add to 2.8N. Let the tension in the wires be t1 and t2. t1 * sin(40) <== horizontal tension in wire 1 t1 * cos(40) <== vertical tension in wire 1 t2 * sin(60) <== vertical tension in wire 2 t2 * cos(60) <== horizontal tension in wire 2 t1^2 = (horizontal tension in wire 1)^2 + (vertical tension in wire 1)^2 t2^2 = (horizontal tension in wire 2)^2 + (vertical tension in wire 2)^2
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range