Ceramic materials are highly suitable for electrical insulation. This field covers a wide range of applications, from fuses, household appliances to heating elements. No other material group combines the properties of a high degree of heat resistance and electrical insulation as well as ceramics....
*Profiled bodies*Solid bodies
Electrical heating (electrical heating technology)
*Perforated strips*Heating element supports
- Q:Car radio dead after replacing battery?
- Reversing the polarity of jumper cables can do a lot of damage to the electrical components. You said you checked all of the fuses and none are bad, you might of fried your radio. But before you replace it, after market stereos have a fuse on the back of the unit, not to sure about factory ones though. But more than likely if your stereo does not have a fuse on the back, its time for a new one.
- Q:What would cause RPM and fuel level gauge on 1999 Mitsubishi Galant not to work?
- Double check the fuse box. You may have checked the fuse that list the gauges, but there could be a second fuse running those 2 gauges. It might be listed under the fuse but behind some other components that that fuse also runs. If not, I would pull and check all fuses in case they didn't list it right. Also there maybe a second fuse/relay box under the hood. Check that too.
- Q:please explain the components in the circuit.?
- The item on the left is a fuse rated at 200mA. The 47k items are 47 k ohm (47000 ohm) resistors. I have no idea what the circuit does, but at the 4 pin connector on the right, provides voltages of, from the bottom pin up, 0, 2.5 volts, 2.5 volts, and 5 volts. .
- Q:Electronic Components?
- Go to Radio Shcak and buy one of the simple electronics project kits. You'll learn all you need to get started.
- Q:Wiring, electrical component testing trying to find a parasitic drain on battery. 2002 Ford Escape help?
- This may not be much help but I had the same problem with my Escape.After much trouble,I found out the radio was drawing current with the ignition shut down.It was getting hot.You might need to be patient with this and do what you said about pulling a fuse for the night until you narrow it down.For now double check the glove box light and radio.
- Q:How to fgure out whats wrong with my 2000 vw golf reverse light?
- It could be the reverse light switch. I had one go out on a Golf with manual transmission. It was mounted on the transmission. The part was cheap and I replaced it myself, but it wasn't much fun. Pretty hard to access.
- Q:Will this wiring set up work on my boat. No previous wiring present?
- Slicing off the insulation is a bad idea as it will likely cause corrosion problems later on. The best and easiest way I have found is to go to an auto parts store or Walmart or somewhere like that and get some 'Scotch Lock' connectors that you insert the wire from your trailer connector and simply squeeze onto the existing wire on your vehicle. It pierces the wire of your vehicle but leaves only a small nick in the wire and does not damage it. You can hook up the wiring very quickly and easily this way and if you ever remove the wiring it is easy to simply tape up the small nick in the wire so as not to cause corrosion at a later time. Good luck.
- Q:My drivers side power seat in a C230 benz stop working anyone knows why? the fuses are good?
- Geez this seems to be occurring to an excellent sort of persons i understand - we could continuously all go decrease back to roll up domicile windows. My Taurus had that issue and that i took it in 4 diverse situations earlier it ultimately worked perfect!!! I have not have been given any thought what they ultimately did to it, i understand I asked that they replace the completed door.
- Q:anyone know the Best way to rewire my fuse box?
- it fairly is a risk that some thing is incorrect with the the remainder of the wiring on your place. although, the electrician became not required to do something approximately any of your wiring aside from the couple of ft going into the breaker field if that cord regarded ok then he does not have any reason to alter it. truthfully rewiring the whole abode could fee way greater beneficial than $one thousand or $1200, an entire rewire ought to fee 5 or ten circumstances that lots. So the fee distinction probably has greater to do with him not having coverage, not having a employer truck to maintain, and/or only being greater desperate for some earnings. i could fee $600-800 for a job like that reckoning on what proportion circuits have been in contact and how lots difficulty it became going to be to instruct the potential off and reconnect it. once you're worried that rewiring does might desire to be achieved, take a glance on the insulation of the present wires and notice if curiously broken, or the right age to be brittle. If not, there is not any reason to think of it fairly is failing
- Q:motercycle batteries?
- check the main fuse.
Our company mainly produces 75% , 95% , 99% alumina, titanium, zirconium, steatite, magnesia, cordierite products which are widely used in metal welding, electronic conductor, mechanics, assembling, insulation, chemicals, instrument, textile, nuclear industry, aerial, as well as hairdressing field.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range