Scissor Lift Feature
Lifting capacity: 5000kg
Runways length: 5360MM
Llifting height: 1700mm
Min height: 120mm
Unilateral runway width:505mm
Width between runway:900-1180mm
Height of post:2110mm
Central Jack : INCLUDED
Side Slip Plate:INCLUDED
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM scissor car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your scissor car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my scissor car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM scissor car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:what is the easiest and fastest way to remove a old underground hydrolic single post car lift?
- Great answers, and yeah that sucker IS HEAVY. LOL nobody mentioned that it's actually not hydraulic though. It's pneumatic, it goes up by compressed air. Guess that don't matter too much. Be glad it's not hydraulic. You know how much oil that thing would need? Wow, and that size it would lift an entire building. Those older things are not the safest, true, but you have to get rid of it? LOL wish I had one of those older ones in my garage for certain applications. Maybe you could sell it to a barber shop that does really heavy people. No? LOL Use an impact gun when you take off those old bolts, and I would use something quite a bit heavier duty than uh lets just say a bobcat wouldn't be safe. Payloader should do the tricck with some good chain. You having pizza afterwards then let me know I'll be there (for the pizza) LOL see ya good luck
- Q:lifting my car price?
- call all the car repair/custom shops in your area...we aren't psychic and don't know where you live and what the prices are where you live...and you can get it as high as you can drive it, but remember in some states it's illegal to drive cars like that and you may get tickets or they may take your car.
- Q:I want my car lifted to fit 22 rims...?
- That's a stupid idea for so many reasons. If you knew anything about cars you would not even consider doing it.
- Q:How much is a car lift?
- As for the price, there are price tag, there are basically garments need to lift the machine can be found here. The price ranging from thousands to tens of thousands of dollars. You can buy according to their own needs.
- Q:Can the hydraulic oil of the lift machine be used with automatic oil
- Lifting machine is an ordinary hydraulic oil, automatic transmission oil on the temperature, cleaning capacity. Anti-shear ability, are required to be more stringent
- Q:how do you lift a car?
- One does not 'lower' or 'drop' a car. It rides at the height the manufacturer made it to ride. It is not something that you should try to do. Any modifications you do to a cars suspension will damage the car. Not only does it make the car dangerous, but it would take away all it's resale value. If you have a car with modified suspension you should tell your insurance company, and pay the increased premium. Otherwise they will not cover you or the car in an accident if they can show your modification caused the accident or caused it to be worse. It is a really stupid thing to do.
- Q:how do i lower the front suspenion on my car and lift the back?
- definite, you only elect a vehicle with the perfect weight distribution and a sturdy volume of torque. It could desire to be the two rear wheelcontinual or 4wd with the front wheels disengaged. A humorous vehicle which you would be able to often get to do a wheel stand is a rwd Astro van. placed it in low kit, feather the gas some cases to get the physique moving fore and aft, then mash the gas because it strikes aft. you're able to desire to get the front end an inch or 2 off the floor.
- Q:How to put the car down the main shaft of the small lift lift?
- Can not find relief valve
- Q:can you lift a car by the pinch weld?
- If you mean the seam along the side of the body, where the rocker sills are attached, I wouldn't if you have an alternative, like a spring pad or crossmember. Anytime you put stress on this area, you weaken it. Older model K cars and Chrysler products had the car jack use this area as a lift point. I've seen lots of cars ruined, when rust damage allowed the lift to go through the area, then damage the door or something worse. It's just an exposed seam spot welded together at the factory. Hope this helped
- Q:My car was lifted up by a forklift - could anything have been damaged?
- You should just be able to verify any physical damage just by looking. Warping something like the frame isn't likely. If everything looks OK and there are no leaks then there shouldn't be any damage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range