Scissor Lift Feature
Lifting capacity: 5000kg
Runways length: 5360MM
Llifting height: 1700mm
Min height: 120mm
Unilateral runway width:505mm
Width between runway:900-1180mm
Height of post:2110mm
Central Jack : INCLUDED
Side Slip Plate:INCLUDED
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM scissor car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your scissor car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my scissor car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM scissor car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:Car lift machine is born and how to slide down
- You can contact a person who asked you to lift the lift machine! Lift is not the best thing to find professionals
- Q:How to build a very small hydraulic lift that could lift an rc car?
- Well, the lifts they put in real race cars to lift the wheels off the ground for changing are compressed air, not hydraulic, to save weight and for fast action in both directions. Are you trying to do it scale or lift the model for working on more conveniently? Clarify.
- Q:What is involved in lifting a car, or installing a lift kit?
- Struts by themselves will not raise a car.............. Elevate the car on a jack or lift winch so that it is safely and securely above the ground. Remove the wheels using a lug wrench, setting the lug nuts aside where they will not be lost. Disconnect the sway bar link from the lower control arm on each side of the vehicle. Unbolt the outer tie rod ends as well as the lower bolt through the shock/coil assembly. Disconnect the coil and strut assembly from each tire. Write down the alignment of the top plate of the strut studs to the lower shock hole. You'll need to know this before compressing the spring or else you will need to install the lift kit all over again. Use a spring compressor to compress the springs on each tire. Use a spring compressor to compress the springs on each tire. Install your new cars lift kit and when finished have a 4-wheel alignment done on it. As for getting it back to the original specs you will need to replace everything that was removed and that could be between $500.00 to $2000.00 depending if you use new or salvage yard parts.........
- Q:The depreciation of the lift
- To find a qualified unit to assess the valuation (such as: accounting firm), said he had no legal effect!
- Q:where can i rent a garage with a car lift in suffolk county newyork?
- Try okorder.com
- Q:The use of car lifts precautions and how safe operation
- Daily inspection: should be carried out once a day, check the fixed wire rope and the visible part of the wire rope. (2) regular inspection: at least once a week by the competent staff. Check the length of the rope: the fixed part of the rope; rope around the pulley parts; rope end fixed device; rope and its fixed device sliding; rope broken wire and corrosion.
- Q:how much dose it cost to get a car lifted?
- if its a suspension lift 1000+ if a body lift 200-600 if you can adapt one from a truck.
- Q:I want my car lifted to fit 22 rims...?
- dont do it, black people think that buying big wheels is a great way to show off to other black people how much money they have regardless of the technical aspect of the car. they just dont know technical stuff. It will make your car look shorter and not as elegant. it will just make you look like a drug dealer!
- Q:how can i make my own car lift?
- make some ramps out of 4x4s, or 12x12's :)
- Q:My car was lifted up by a forklift - could anything have been damaged?
- YES Damage is most certain. I HAD a 1968 mint cond Camero ss? Too much to list but worth alot? I took it to one of those car shows and left it protected? My car won in the 1st division and needed to be moved into the winning circle? I TOLD THEM leave the car there I'm stuck in traffic, I will move it when I get there? The dumba**es used a forklift and tried to move it anyway? Scratches all over the door, crushed the exhaust, a fat tire, missing 16 K gold ss plates? One of the supporters recorded the whole thing? That cost me $2500.00. The workers denied any wrongdoing? Now I'm looking at enough to buy 3 cars? It's not about the money? It's about the the fact that it was in the custody of the NON Profit car show? Later to find out? The guy that also won 1st division drove the forklift? The grand prize was to make the check payable to one of your favorite non-prof charities? It was Protected by a local security company? I'm going to own that company too??
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range