WQ Sewage Submersible Pump
WQ series submersible sewage pumps are widely used in agriculture, architecture, mine, environment protection and industry, such as drainage slurry, waste water, which contained short fibre, waste paper, sand and so on. It is also an ideal equipment for irrigation.
Working Medium: No-corrosion Dirty water
Sand content: Less than 25%
Medium PH: 6.5-8.5
Water temperature: Less than40°c
Sand size: Less than 18mm
submersible depth is less than 5m, wholly submersible into water ,but not submersible into mud.
|50WQ10-12-0.75||0.75||1||10||12||Three phase 380V/50HZ||2"|
- Q:what kind of noise does a water pump make when it is going on a car?
- There is no noise associated with a water pump going out that I am aware of other than the engine exploding due to excessive heat. The dash guages; especially the engine temp guage, will give you a clue as to a cooling problem, whcih is what the water pump is for. The water pump prevents the engine block from overheating. When the pump fails, the engine overheats and will either shut down, or the engine will burn out. The best way to tell is to monitor the temp guage. If the engine is running hot, it either the water pump, lack of water in the cooling system, or Thermostat failure. Best to have a mechanic check it out. Cheers!
- Q:Timing Belt & Water Pump?
- When you remove the timing belt cover, then the water pump is internally built into the engine block. It is a couple hours work, so you don't want to pay that labour charge again...6 months later for a water pump problem. Honestly.. a rubber timing belt is about 35 dollars. and a water pump is about 65 dollars. And the labor is about 3 hours maximum. Any good mechanic can do this in the driveway. So... don't feel any loyalty at all to Firestone or Midas, or uncle Louis if you can save some money. There is absolutely NO delicate adjustments, or computerized readings necessary to do this work. $998?? that's the price for lonely women who don't have a father or boyfriend to help them. Yeah... you teen-age mechanics can give me all the thumbs downs you like. I've done a few belts and water pumps. It's a few hours, but easy! THE WATER PUMP NEVER HOLDS THE TENSION ON THE BELT. That is the tensioner pulley, a separate item. teenage armchair mechanics!
- Q:Detroit diesel water pump?
- usually when leaking or noisy
- Q:Under what circumstances should we set up fire pool and fire pump room? Is it necessary to have a building?
- Public construction property
- Q:What RPM is required to operate a car water pump?
- Pretty fast. Engines operate at 600-6000 rpm and the pump pulley is a little smaller than the drive pulley, so it is spinning even faster. That said, 600 rpm is plenty fast enough. You can attain that easily by applying pulley to rear tire tread, raising tire off ground and pedaling. To apply bike chain to pulley would give a disappointing water flow.
- Q:I have a 1991 fleetwood fwd with a streaming coolant leak i the water pump has been replaced was told it is ?
- You can't fix it. Wanna' know why? You are here.
- Q:surface water pump?
- If what you mean with surface water pumps are those pumps mounted on the ground to distinguish them from submersible pumps , yes there are surface pumps that can pump water from a 1000 ft well. These are the so called jet pumps or deep well pumps wherein part of the output water is returned back to the bottom of the well pipe through the space between the outer pipe casing and the inner pipe and passed through a venturi opening to create an upward water jet which will push more water upward.
- Q:What is the function of a submersible pump?
- Submersible pump motor and pump is directly connected with the water pump body into the water to work, it is suitable for the extraction of groundwater from wells, can also be used in rivers, reservoirs, canals and other water projects: mainly used for irrigation and plateau in the drinking water, but also for the city, factories, railways, mining and construction site the use of water supply and drainage.Characteristics of submersible pumps for well1 、 motor, water pump, submerged operation, safe and reliable.2, the well pipe and pump water pipe without special requirements (i.e.: steel tube wells, tube wells, Doi ash can be used).3, installation, use and maintenance of convenient, simple, small footprint, do not need to build pumping stations.The structure is simple, and the raw materials are saved.4, submersible pump conditions are appropriate, properly managed, and has a direct relationship with the service life.
- Q:What motor with Grundfos pumps
- Is a good question, bigualu regular with the Danish brand and a German brand is willard. The motor hasn't been disassembled yet. You can help me look around.
- Q:Possible House Water Pump Problem?
- I would still be leaning towards alignment issues are at play here. What I would recommend is putting it on a dyno, not to check the power but so you can see what is happening while the engine is under a power load. I did build an engine once that could not keep belts on, they spun off. I have seen some truly strange things happen. Perhaps the strangest was a thrust bearing allowed to much crank shaft end play and as a result the starter was binding on the flywheel. Yet another was a cam shaft retainer not installed properly allowed the timing chain to snap. Another possibility is the crank damper pulley and not being seated properly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range