WQ Sewage Submersible Pump
WQ series submersible sewage pumps are widely used in agriculture, architecture, mine, environment protection and industry, such as drainage slurry, waste water, which contained short fibre, waste paper, sand and so on. It is also an ideal equipment for irrigation.
Working Medium: No-corrosion Dirty water
Sand content: Less than 25%
Medium PH: 6.5-8.5
Water temperature: Less than40°c
Sand size: Less than 18mm
submersible depth is less than 5m, wholly submersible into water ,but not submersible into mud.
|50WQ10-12-0.75||0.75||1||10||12||Three phase 380V/50HZ||2"|
- Q:Does the lift of pump relate to the water level of import and export?
- Pump head refers to the inlet and outlet pressure head, that is to say, the entrance resistance greatly affects the pump lift, of course, this inlet resistance has a degree, too large water pump does not bring water or cause water pump cavitation. If the water level at the pump inlet is the same height, the inlet flow resistance of the pump may not be considered.
- Q:Pump performance parameters have three sets of data, how to understand the flow, lift, flow speed
- The middle parameter is the rated value. The lower limit is the maximum. General use of valve control.
- Q:What's a small soft pipe for a submersible pump in a fish bowl? How do you use it?
- In the pump suction port on the two, ninety degrees garden pipes, one end of which is to drain, the other is connected with a small hose interface on the head, put the hose, with drainage outlet pipe above the water, when the water pump water, using water flow to generate negative pressure, then a small hose can put air into the water to feed water oxygen to the. General diving pump such as too deep into the water, resulting in negative pressure, then you can not bring the air.
- Q:The reason why the pump is overloaded
- The description of the problem is very clear. Most of this kind of circumstance is overload, is also the outlet pressure is very low, the flow is greater than the rated value caused by the resistance can be adjusted by increasing exports or close the outlet valve, reducing the flow resistance increased by less than or equal to the rated flow. Lift is not an influencing factor.
- Q:What is the function of the backflow pipe of the fire pump?
- Generally, it is used to test the fire pump. The procedure is to start the fire pump - turn on the return pipe - return the water to the pool. The purpose of the installation is to prevent damage to the pipe caused by the excessive pressure caused by the pump.
- Q:What is the difference between a low pressure pump and a high pressure pump?
- The specific speed of the high pressure pump is relatively smaller than the speed.Lift is not the same, the same flow, high pressure pump head high.Pump and shaft materials are not the same, high pressure pump raw material demand is higher, to be able to accept greater pressure and torque.The size is different, the pump body of high pressure pump is larger.Bearings can also be different, low pressure pumps are rolling bearings, and high pressure pump power, then some pumps are selected sliding bearings.The support method can also be different, the low-pressure pump is the pump foot support, but the high pressure pump can be the intermediate support.
- Q:2 pumps parallel, lift the same, pump head is not stacked?
- 2 pumps parallel, lift the same, pump head is not stacked?;Answer: the head can not be superimposed, that is, a lift and a pump, but the pumping speed (flow) is two times a taiwan.2 pumps in series, the same flow, pump head is not stacked?.Answer: the head can be superimposed, that is, the pump head is two times as much as a pump, but the pump speed is the same as that of a pump.
- Q:Pump flow 6M3/H is an hour, how many tons of water?
- Flow 6M3/H, that is, an hour can smoke 6 tons of water. But according to the power, head and flow calculated by formula, the water pump efficiency is 98%, can it be achieved?
- Q:TDH what units are present in the pump parameters?
- Answer: TDH stands for single pole double suction horizontal chemical process pump, suitable for conveying clean or containing micro solid particles of ultra low temperature or high temperature liquid medium, is also particularly suitable for conveying strong corrosive medium. All facilities for horizontal installation are available.Mainly used:Petroleum smelting plant, petroleum conveying equipment and pump used in petroleum deep processing devicePump for coal chemical processPumps for water and desalination systemsPumps for fuel coal fired power generation equipmentSewage treatment and environmental protection pumpStructure characteristics:Pump in the horizontal opening, suction and discharge pipeline is located in the lower half of the pump body. The disassembly and replacement of the wearing parts and the replacement of the rotor parts can be performed without disassembly of the pipe.Double suction impeller, high efficiency, good cavitation performance, axial force is basically balanced.Rigid axle shaft and bearing, double end support, small deflection, small vibration, low noise, oil lubrication of rolling bearings with oil ring, constant level oiler automatic control level, and can get automatic compensation, radial thrust ball bearings back-to-back bear residual axial force.The sealing ring of the shell is provided with a stop and a step, and is arranged on the pump body and the pump cover, so that the assembly and disassembly are convenient.
- Q:What are the new regulations in the design of main and auxiliary water bin and water pump room in coal mine?
- The main water bin must have a main bin and an auxiliary warehouse. When a sump is cleaned, another water tank can be used normally.When the normal water inflow is below 1000m3/h, the effective capacity of the main water tank should be able to accommodate the normal discharge of 8h.The effective capacity of the main water bin can be calculated by pressing type in the mine where the normal water inflow is greater than 1000m3/h:V = 2 (Q+3000)Effective capacity of V-- main water bin in type m3;Q-- mine hourly normal water inflow, m3.However, the total effective capacity of the main water storage tanks shall not be less than the normal water inflow of 4h.The effective capacity of the water tank in the mining area shall be able to accommodate the normal water inflow in the 4H mining area.There is a big difference between the maximum water inflow and the normal water inflow in the mine. The drainage capacity and the water storage capacity should be specially designed.The water inlet chamber should be set up. A sedimentation tank shall be provided for the filling of water sand, hydraulic coal mining and other gushing water with a large amount of impurities. The water storage capacity of short positions must often remain above 50% of total capacity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range