Electric Stacker Battery Charger 1000kg
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Load Capacity:1T - 5T
Fork Width:820mm/Full Electric Stacker
Wheel Base:1374mm/Electric Stacker
Min Ground Clearance:50mm/Pallet Stacker
Aisle Width:2157mm/Electric Pallet Stacker
Min Turning Radius:1545mm/Stacker
Wheel Type:PU Wheel/Full Electric Stacker
Warranty:One Year/Good Quality Stacker
Certification:CE, ISO/Wide Leg Stacker
Prodcut Name :Battery Charger 1000kg Wide Leg Electric Stacker(Straddle Leg Stacker)
Lift height :3000mm to 5000mm
Wide Leg Electric Stacker
1.Ac driving system makes the whole trolley more responsive, control more precise, run more smoothly, the service life of battery is longer.
2.Specially designed ac driving motor provides stronger power, 8% gradeability, it's suitable for the operation on platform.
3.World first class hydraulic station has low noise, small shake, good sealing performance, it could adjust its declining speed automatically when full load and no load to ensure the balance and reliability of lifting and declining.
|Operation type||Walking type||Walking type|
|Load center distance(c)||Mm||600||600|
|Weight||Dead weight of body(including the accumulator)||Kg||800||820|
|Tyre||Tyre type, driving wheel/bearing wheel||Polyurethane/polyurethane||Polyurethane/polyurethane|
|Driving wheel size(φ×w)||Mm||Φ230× 75||Φ230× 75|
|Bearing wheel size(φ×w)||Mm||Φ102× 50||Φ102× 50|
|Driving wheel, balance wheel/bearing wheel qty||1x/ 2||1x/ 4|
|Rear track,bearing end(b11)||Mm||1045/ 1345||1045/ 1345|
|Size||Whole trolley height after portal declines(h1)||Mm||2110||2110|
|Freely lifting height(h2)||Mm||150||150|
|Whole height after portal lifts (h4 )||Mm||4196||4196|
|Handle height (min/max)(h14)||Mm||825/ 1190||825/ 1190|
|Supporting leg height(h8)||Mm||100||100|
|Pallet height after declines (h13)||Mm||75||75|
|Whole length (l1)||Mm||1948||1948|
|Height to vertical surface (l2 )||Mm||877||877|
|Pallet fork sixe(s/e/l)||Mm||40/100/1067||40/100/1067|
|Width of pallet fork frame(b3)||Mm||820||820|
|Outer width of pallet fork (fixed)(b5)||Mm||254/780||254/780|
|Inner width of supporting leg (b4 )||Mm||970/1270||970/1270|
|Ground clearance (wheelbase center) (m2 )||Mm||50||50|
|Passage width (with1.0×1.2mpallet)(ast)||Mm||2157||2157|
|Passage width (with 0.8×1.2mpallet)(ast)||Mm||2197||2197|
|Performance||Walking speed(full load/no load)||Km/ h||5.5/ 6.0||5.5/ 6.0|
|Lifting speed(full load/no load)||M/ s||0.127/ 0.23||0.127/ 0.23|
|Decline speed(full load/no load)||M/ s||0.26/ 0.20||0.26/ 0.20|
|Gradeability(full load/no load)||%||8/16||8/16|
|Braking||Electromagnetic brake||Electromagnetic brake|
|Driving||Watt of driving motor||Kw||1.1||1.1|
|Watt of lifting motor||Kw||2.2||2.2|
|Battery voltage/ capacitance||V/ ah||24/ 210||24/ 210|
|Weight of battery||Kg||190||190|
|Others||Driving control type||ac||ac|
|Operation decibel||Db (a)||74||74|
- Q:The depreciation period and the rate of depreciation of engineering machinery such as forklift truck
- The depreciation of engineering machinery is five years The invoicing price is depreciated according to the actual amount
- Q:There are several forklift drivers in China
- The name of a forklift truck is a professional proof of a forklift driver. Forklift plays a very important role in the logistics system of the enterprise, which is the main force in the material handling equipment.
- Q:Learn the forklift truck, will you be tired in the future?
- Hello, the original poster can glad to reply for you I am the forklift worker get in March 2014 the ministry of construction of the forklift license Then apply for many recruiters say the local families don't admit I'm in the middle of April (April 2015) to enter oneself for an examination a pledges inspect bureau forklift license I like all kinds of car I have C1 driver's license To take an examination of a forklift license Although the job is not as high treatment as civil servants Don't like IT industry technician high-tech But it is also a live technical Ha ha Happiness consists in contentment I wish you a happy work Forklift worker I feel not tired After all, it's the brain is to drive tired attention I am in logistics warehouse forklift I think can also may be young I have a study colleagues together She ratio I big a lot of running a forklift in the enterprise workshop wages in January three thousand In January two days off Went to work at 9 o 'clock every morning At noon to eat an hour Dry until five o 'clock in the afternoon very tired
- Q:Is a forklift a special type of work
- It is a special equipment operator. It is not necessarily a special type of work.
- Q:Basic requirements for forklift operation
- Hello, forklift safety procedures are as follows: Purpose: to regulate the safety operation of forklift vehicles and safe driving; Scope of application: forklift driver; Safety driving rules for forklifts:
- Q:The forklift card has been tried for several years
- First before take an examination of forklift license to drive a forklift, through formal training institutions for training, and reported by the training institutions materials by the municipal bureau of safety personnel assessment of drivers, can be obtained by theoretical and practical operation test forklift license.
- Q:How much oil the three tons of forklifts are for a kilometer
- Give you a general idea, 3 tons of domestic net force (engine new firewood) new car about 2.6 liters per hour, 3 tons of TCM (import engine) new car about 2.4 liters per hour. There are diesel forklifts, and there are three forklifts for gasoline, too, and very few oil consumption, which is certainly more than diesel. This is my personal experience. I hope it will help you.
- Q:What is a forklift for?
- Forklift plays a very important role in the logistics system of the enterprise, it is a very important component in logistics, it is the main force in the material handling equipment. Widely used in the national economy, such as station, port, airport, factory, warehouse, etc., it is an efficient equipment for mechanized loading and unloading, stacking and short distance transportation. Self-propelled forklifts appeared in 1917. During world war ii, forklifts were developed. China started making forklifts in the early 1950s. Especially with the rapid development of China's economy, the majority of enterprise material handling has been out of the original manual handling, instead of forklift truck is given priority to the mechanization of handling. As a result, demand in China's forklift market has grown at double-digit rates every year for the past few years.
- Q:What happens when you do the force forklift
- The engine was built for two months and the suspension was shaking both sides of the wheel.Look at the engine seat screw.
- Q:Where are the advantages and disadvantages of a battery lifter and a diesel forklift
- Working parts of 3. The work part is the direct work of the forklift truck for loading and unloading, which is grouped by the following sections: (1) the tools of withdrawal. It is a variety of work items which are represented by the cargo fork, which is used to fork, pick and shovel the goods. (2) lifting shelves. To install the cargo fork or other work item, and drag the goods up and down. (3) the door frame. It is the skeleton of the work unit, and most of the zero parts of the work unit are installed on the door shelf. The two-section door frame consists of the outer door frame and the inner door frame of the lower lift. The three-section door frame consists of three doors, internal, medium and outer. (4) the leaning mechanism of the door frame. The reclining of the door frame is made up of inclined oil cylinders. (5) the lifting mechanism. Drag and drop power plant and traction gear. It is composed mainly of sprocket, chain and lifting cylinder. (6) hydraulic control system. It is a combination of the lifting of the cargo and the tilt of the door frame and the other actions performed by the hydraulic system. It consists of hydraulic components, pipes and manipulators
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range