Quick Details of Electric Planer 500W:
* Rated Voltage: 220V~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 500W
* No-load Speed: 15000rpm
* Max. Planing Width: 82mm
* Max. Planing Depth: 3mm
* Rabbeting Depth: 15.5mm
Packaging & Delivery of Electric Planer 500W:
Packaging Detail:colour box
Delivery Detail:30 days
Specifications of Electric Planer 500W:
Breadth of plane: 82mm
Depth of plane: 1mm
Rated input power: 500W
No load rpm: 16000r/min
Net weight: 2.7kg
Load quantity(20"): 2440pcs
Pictures for Electric Planer 500W:
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The utility model has the advantages of light structure, small size, light weight, small vibration, low noise, flexible operation, convenient control and operation, convenient carrying and use, firmness and durability. Compared with hand tools, the utility model can increase labor productivity by several to several times; the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost and easy control.
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- In addition to induction type AC asynchronous motors, there is no outside. Other motors are provided, as long as the rotor has a reversing ring.The principle of electric power generation is that a magnetic field cuts a wire to produce an electric current in the wire. The generator cuts the wires by rotating the magnetic field. A rotating magnetic field is a rotor, and the wire to be cut is a stator.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- The 2 floor is good! Electric wrenches, pneumatic wrenches, front with prominent slot, you can clamp different sleeve, find the corresponding sleeve with buckle...
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- A flashlight is a drilling tool powered by alternating current or direct current batteries. It is a hand-held electric tool.The main components of a drill are a drill chuck, an output shaft, a gear, a rotor, a stator, a casing, a switch and a cable.Electric torch (pistol drill) -- a tool used for drilling metal, wood, plastics, etc.. When equipped with positive and negative reverse switch and electronic speed regulating device, it can be used as electric screwdriver. Some models are equipped with rechargeable batteries, which can work normally within a certain period of time without external power supply.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- AC motor, AC motor of induction motor, its strong induction current (eddy current) magnetic field generated in the rotation of the magnetic force on the rotor copper bar, continuous cutting, according to Lenz's law, the induced current has the effect of relative motion occurs against the rotor magnetic field and the rotor is, with the magnetic field and rotation. But the rotor rotation speed of the high speed magnetic field does not transform, otherwise it will not be able to cut the copper lines.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Concrete vibrator: concrete used for pouring concrete foundations and reinforced concrete members to eliminate porosity and increase strength. The high-frequency disturbing power of the electric direct acting vibrator is driven by an electric motor to rotate the eccentric block, and the motor is powered by an 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.The planer: used for planing wood or wood structure, mounted on the bench can be used as a small bench plane. The planer cutter shaft by the motor shaft through the belt drive.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Each of these devices has a "back" logo indicating double insulation protection, and the double insulated layer forms insulation protection between the outer shell and the inner part of the tool, thereby preventing the occurrence of electric shock. So no three plug in,
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- Class I. In addition to basic insulation, the device has an additional safety measure. There is no grounding terminal on the shell of class I equipment, but there is a grounding terminal inside, and the power cord with protective plug is drawn out from the equipment.Class ii. The device has dual insulation and insulation protection measures.Class III. The device relies on extremely low safety voltages to protect against electrical shocks.
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- MAKITA electric tool features:The utility model has the advantages of small noise, strong power, good performance, long service life, light body, strong and durable, easy operation and convenient repair. The utility model is the necessary high-quality product for professional personnel or amateur DIY personnel.
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Hand held electric tools, insulation measures are in good condition, must be equipped with qualified leakage protection device, forbid to change the power cord and plug, use special flow switch box.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 30 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range