* 230-240V ~50HZ, 800W
* Max. Nail/Staple Speed: 20shot/Min,Kb=30min
* Staple Width:11.3mm
* Staple Length:8-16mm
* Staple Thickness:0.75mm
* Nail Width:2mm
* Nail Length:15-16mm
* Nail Thickness:1.25mm
* Standard Accessories: 100pcs Nails 15mm, 400pcs Staples 14mm
* W/CE, GS, EMC, ROHS, PAHS
Application of Electric Tacker:
Features of Electric Tacker :
1.Simplicity Design, easy portable
2.Easy to operate, high efficiency
3.New Type Motor, Strong Power
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Carbon brush specific function1. the external current (excitation current) is added to the rotor by carbon brush (input current);2., the static charge on the big shaft is introduced into the earth (carbon brush) through the carbon brush (output current);3. lead the main shaft (ground) to the protection device for rotor ground protection and measure the positive and negative voltage of the rotor;
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- You can see the cable plug, the aluminum shell is inserted three I tools, is grounded, the aluminum shell and some II tools, because it has a plastic insulation between the stator and the aluminum shell, so it is the installation of two wire plug.
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The utility model has the advantages of light structure, small size, light weight, small vibration, low noise, flexible operation, convenient control and operation, convenient carrying and use, firmness and durability. Compared with hand tools, the utility model can increase labor productivity by several to several times; the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost and easy control.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class I tools are common type power tools with a rated voltage of over 50 volts. Class I tools not only rely on basic insulation but also include an additional safety measure in the protection against electric shock. The method is that the accessible conductive parts and protection has been installed in the fixed line in the (ground) wire together, make accessible conductive parts in the basic insulation does not become damaged in the charged body. Plug for three pin plug type tool.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Divided into electric, pneumatic, gasoline tools, currently on the market these 3 main types. I've been a tool for over 10 years
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- A flashlight is a drilling tool powered by alternating current or direct current batteries. It is a hand-held electric tool.The main components of a drill are a drill chuck, an output shaft, a gear, a rotor, a stator, a casing, a switch and a cable.Electric torch (pistol drill) -- a tool used for drilling metal, wood, plastics, etc.. When equipped with positive and negative reverse switch and electronic speed regulating device, it can be used as electric screwdriver. Some models are equipped with rechargeable batteries, which can work normally within a certain period of time without external power supply.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- An electric motor that rotates by alternating current is called an alternating current motor. There are many kinds, mainly:A, the series excitation motor - rectifier DC generator for AC motor, namely into this kind of motor, at the same time shift due to alternating current in the magnetic field and the armature circuit, therefore, the direction of the torque constant remains unchanged, the machine is kept turning. This kind of motor can also be used as AC and DC, so it is also called universal motor". Vacuum cleaner, sewing machine and other household appliances, etc..B, an induction motor -- a device that rotates the rotor in the rotating magnetic field and causes the rotor to rotate due to the action of eddy currents. Rotating magnetic field is not caused by mechanical method, but by alternating electric flux in the number of electromagnets, so that the magnetic properties of the cycle of change, can be seen as a rotating magnetic field. Usually three-phase induction motor (with three pairs of magnetic poles) is used. The motion of the DC motor is just the opposite of the direct current generator. In the generator, the induced current is formed by the induced electromotive force, so they are in the same direction. In an electric motor, the current is supplied by an external power supply, and the direction of the induced electromotive force is in opposition to the armature current I.C and synchronous motor - the motor with the armature from one pole to the second pole, just the same as the current that turns into the current. This kind of motor cannot start on its own and must be operated by another motor or special auxiliary winding so that the proper frequency can be reached before it can be switched on. If the load changes and the speed changes, the speed is not in line with the AC frequency, so that the pace of disturbance, tend to stop or cause damage. Due to restrictions, it is not widely used.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- Woodworking power tools are woodworking tools that rely on electrical energy as a basic source of energy, and non electrical energy does not belong to power tools;
- Q:What are power tools?
- There are many kinds of power tools! Hammer, impact drill, electric scissors, electric planer, grinder, plastic welding gun, pistol drill, electric iron, curve sawing machine and so on, there are a lot of marble.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All conducting parts must be well insulated,
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low